Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Does anyone like honey?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

Does anyone like honey? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like honey?   Does anyone like honey? - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Mar 2014 - 1:25

Coldkit padded out of the nursery shortly after Midnightkit. She had just recently opened her eyes too, so this was her first time out of the nursery as well. She saw the other two kits talking and decided that she wanted to join in. She ran towards them, only to trip on a small stone and land right between them. "Oof!" she said, before looking up at Honeykit. "Oh hi! I'm Coldkit. What's your name?"

Honey

Number of posts : 1655

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like honey?   Does anyone like honey? - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Mar 2014 - 1:44

Honeykit started to smile. Midnightkit was fun too, and Honeykit had an idea. She was about to say it, but then Coldkit came along. She jumped back in surprise, and started to back away. She stared at Coldkit, and said quietly, "H-hello. " She said in a scared voice.

Christmassky

Clan/Rank : [Midnightsky:RiverClan/Warrior]
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like honey?   Does anyone like honey? - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Mar 2014 - 2:09

"Hi!" He smiled at HoneyKit and ColdKit. "Don't worry HoneyKit. Nothing will hurt ya as long as I'm here." He turned his attention to ColdKit. "Hello! I'm MidnightKit!" He smiled and met ColdKit's gaze at eye level.

Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like honey?   Does anyone like honey? - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Mar 2014 - 2:50

"Honeykit and Midnightkit. Nice names!" Coldkit said, getting back onto her feet. "I'm gonna be the best warrior ever when I grow up. I can't wait! I'll get to do cool things like fight with ShadowClan and WindyClan and LightningClan and I can do secret missions for the leader and awesome stuff like that!" she said.

Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like honey?   Does anyone like honey? - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Mar 2014 - 3:28

"I'll be the best hunter in the woods! I'll be as good as the legendary TigerClan from those old kit tales!" He crouched down and jumped on ColdKit.

Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like honey?   Does anyone like honey? - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Mar 2014 - 3:35

"Oh yeah? Well I'll be as great as LionClan!" Coldkit said, throwing Modnightkit off of her back.

Honey

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like honey?   Does anyone like honey? - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Mar 2014 - 11:46

Honeykit watched the two of them, and let out a small laugh. They both had dreams that seemed a little too hard. They might just give up. she thought.

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like honey?   Does anyone like honey? - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Mar 2014 - 20:20

MidnightKit looked at HoneyKit. "So what were you gonna tell me earlier?" He licked his paw and washed his ear a bit.

Honey

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like honey?   Does anyone like honey? - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Mar 2014 - 21:17

"Well...No, nothing" she said quickly. She had forgotten what she was going to say. Every couple of seconds, she would look over at Coldkit,wondering if she was going to do anything.

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like honey?   Does anyone like honey? - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Mar 2014 - 21:45

"Hey, ColdKit. I was gonna give HoneyKit a tour of the camp, wanna come?" He said as he poked the white kit on the shoulder.

Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like honey?   Does anyone like honey? - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Mar 2014 - 23:14

"Oh! Yes please!" Coldkit said.

Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like honey?   Does anyone like honey? - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Mar 2014 - 23:34

He smiled and pointed to the fresh-kill pile. "This is where the fresh-kill goes! And when I'm old enough to hunt, it'll be full of fresh-kill!"

Honey

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like honey?   Does anyone like honey? - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Mar 2014 - 0:12

Honeykit stayed close to Midnightkit, looking around occasionally. She trusted Midnightkit when he said nothing would hurt her when he was there, but she couldn't help it. If he was going to be the best hunter, how could would he be at fighting? She just took a small step towards Midnightkit.

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like honey?   Does anyone like honey? - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Mar 2014 - 0:31

"Hey Honeykit! Think fast!" Coldkit said, before running and leaping onto Honeykit for no good reason.

Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like honey?   Does anyone like honey? - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Mar 2014 - 0:47

MidnightKit ran between Coldkit and HoneyKit, making the three young kits tumble on the ground.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like honey?   Does anyone like honey? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anyone like honey?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next