Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Does anyone like honey?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

Does anyone like honey? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone like honey?   Does anyone like honey? EmptyFri 21 Mar 2014 - 0:33

Honeykit was outside by the nursery. She was laid down, enjoying all the peace. She wasn't very old yet, actually she had just opened her eyes today. She liked seeing everything from a distance. She wanted to get closer, and try to take in all of her new surroundings. There was something holding her back though. In the end, she just decided not to go up close.
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Clan/Rank : [Midnightsky:RiverClan/Warrior]
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like honey?   Does anyone like honey? EmptyFri 21 Mar 2014 - 2:30

ooc: I want to rp, but I'm not born yet.

Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like honey?   Does anyone like honey? EmptyFri 21 Mar 2014 - 3:46

Ooc: I got the okay to rp from Sleepy

MidnightKit tumbled out of the nursery, he only opened his eyes recently and went over to Honeykit. "Hello~?" He bounces around and plays with his tail a bit. "Hi!"

Honey

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like honey?   Does anyone like honey? EmptyFri 21 Mar 2014 - 19:22

OOC: for the future, you might want to rp in past tense

IC:Honeykit flinched at the sight of someone else. She didn't expect anyone to be there, but why would she think no one would be there? "H-h-h" he couldn't say a simple greeting. Why was she so shy? She didn't understand.

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like honey?   Does anyone like honey? EmptyFri 21 Mar 2014 - 20:37

MidnightKit happily rolled and bounced around her. "I'm MidnightKit and I'm gonna be the best hunter in the the whole forest!" He dropped down on the ground trying to mimic the hunting stance. "What's your name?"

Honey

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like honey?   Does anyone like honey? EmptyFri 21 Mar 2014 - 21:47

"H-h-h-honey-Honeykit." she said stuttering. She was just glad that she could get her name out in front of him. What did he mean by that? The best hunter in the whole forest? She didn't believe him. How could he be the best? He looked too hyper to even focus. He probably wouldn't even remember her.

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like honey?   Does anyone like honey? EmptyFri 21 Mar 2014 - 22:25

"HoneyKit! Cool name! Sweet!" He bounced around her. "Wanna play? We can play MossBall? Or Pretend or tag or race or-" He drops down on the ground. "We can try to sneak out of camp?" He said as he pretended to be sneaky. "Nah I'm just kidding." He smiled and pawed at her tail.

Honey

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like honey?   Does anyone like honey? EmptyFri 21 Mar 2014 - 22:51

She had flinched at thought of sneaking out of camp. She knew he didn't really mean it, but it still scared her. "Uh, I don't...Kn-know how." she nearly whispered. She wasn't very loud, and she didn't want to be. She didn't really want him to know she didn't know how to play mossball. As a matter of fact, she didn't know how to play anything. She did just open her eyes after all.

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like honey?   Does anyone like honey? EmptyFri 21 Mar 2014 - 23:12

He smiled at her, understandingly. "Well, we can walk around camp if you want. It'll be fun." He purred and pressed his muzzle on her flank. "Come on, let's take a look around, you looked pretty bored earlier." He mewed at her to follow as he trotted over to the pile of fresh-kill.

Honey

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like honey?   Does anyone like honey? EmptyFri 21 Mar 2014 - 23:48

Honeykit just nodded, and started to follow him. She might as well have a friend, right? Maybe he could help her with her problem. "Umm...S-so, the best hunter in the forest?" she asked. She didn't think he would be able to become the best, maybe close, but not the best. She looked down at her paws.

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like honey?   Does anyone like honey? EmptyFri 21 Mar 2014 - 23:57

"Yeah!" He beamed. "I'm gonna be the very best hunter, like no one ever was!" He bounced around, dropping down to a crouch and pretended to stalk HoneyKit.

Honey

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like honey?   Does anyone like honey? EmptySat 22 Mar 2014 - 0:04

She watched him, waiting for him to do something. She couldn't take her eyes off of him. She thought that he would actually do something. She tried to distract him so that he wouldn't do anything. "Well...W-w-what about, umm." she tried to think of something. "Y-you seem hyper, how are you going to be able to keep your attention on the prey?" she asked.

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like honey?   Does anyone like honey? EmptySat 22 Mar 2014 - 0:10

He stopped stalking and licked his paw. "It depends on what you're hunting" He smiled and playfully swiped at her. "If a rabbit scented you it will most likely run! and so I got to be fast! I can focus if I wanted to." He smiled. "And besides we mostly fish anyway."

Honey

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like honey?   Does anyone like honey? EmptySat 22 Mar 2014 - 1:07

"W-well... " she didn't know what to say anymore. She sat down, and waited for something to happen. She knew he would say something soon, it seemed he always had something to say.

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like honey?   Does anyone like honey? EmptySat 22 Mar 2014 - 1:12

"What do you want to be when you grow up? I mean you look like you could be a great hunter! Or a fisher! or maybe a fighter!" He smiled and pawed HoneyKit's ear. "And you look really nice like my mom!" He smiled and rolled on the ground coating the white spots of his fur with dirt. " Hehe! You're fun!"

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like honey?   Does anyone like honey? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anyone like honey?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next