Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The End...And the Start of the New Chapter.

Go down 
+8
Kitty
Twilight
May
Wolf
Rose
Shadow
Sleepy
Honey Badger
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

The End...And the Start of the New Chapter. Empty
PostSubject: The End...And the Start of the New Chapter.   The End...And the Start of the New Chapter. EmptyTue 11 Feb 2014 - 12:44

Maplestar stood under the large willow tree in the middle of the RiverClan camp, a cold stare in her eyes. Something was wrong...Being leader hadn't been as glorious as she had thought it would be. What could it be? She had many questions of why she had been so unhappy...Perhaps it was because a few doubted her? Her mind flashed back to the gathering before she had gotten her name...Blah, she didn't like thinking of it. With a shook of her head, she turned and hopped onto the willow tree. No matter! She would be loved by RiverClan, once they realized that she was their perfect leader! She would get what was coming to her in due time...

Occ: I am afraid that this will be my last topic...At least for now. The plot here is simple, Reedstar bursts into the camp and demands that Maplestar give him back his Clan or something awesome like that, Maplestar will argue that it is her Clan now as the cats of the Clan start to leave their den and gasp in surprise at Reedstar and such...And then Maplestar and Reedstar duel but this time Maplestar doesn't have the element of surprise and is killed. And...Well, that is as much as I have a role in it. Yea...basic idea. Wee.

The End...And the Start of the New Chapter. ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: The End...And the Start of the New Chapter.   The End...And the Start of the New Chapter. EmptyWed 12 Feb 2014 - 18:33

So go on and deal justice. Kill the pretender. His father's words rung in his ears as he stood among a clump of reeds, only a few fox lengths away from the camp entrance. My camp. My territory. My Clan. It has been too long. He had spent too much time away from the great RiverClan plains, a vast sea of grass that stood taller than a cat's head and swayed with the breezes, like the waves of the river that protected them. Reedstar had missed the sounds and smells. I am home, RiverClan. I've come to deliver you to salvation.

Mapleclaw had already claimed three of his lives in one push. Reedstar made sure he would not lose another.

With a deep breath, adrenaline pumping through his veins and blood roaring in his ears, Reedstar walked forward. He waded through the stream that acted as a moat around RiverClan's isle camp, and stepped through the entrance. His murky green eyes were cold and blazed with hatred as he set them on Mapleclaw, seated on the ancient willow branch that was reserved for leaders. That is my willow. You haven't the right. The warrior unsheathed his claws. Death will come for you soon, foxhearted coward.

"Mapleclaw!" he shouted as he started into a slow walk forward, his tail lashing behind him. His voice carried around camp, sure to stir all the cats from their dens. "That seat is for trueborn warriors of RiverClan, not slimy and traitorous worms like yourself. Come down here, so I can send you back to the hell you came from." Reedstar fell into a crouch, ready to pounce on her and rip her to shreds. Every inch of him longed to see her die at his own claws. You are no warrior. Just a scheming rogue pretending to be one.

The End...And the Start of the New Chapter. I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: The End...And the Start of the New Chapter.   The End...And the Start of the New Chapter. EmptyWed 12 Feb 2014 - 19:05

"Mapleclaw!" The voice rang through her head as Cinderfur's head shot up from her place in her den. She quickly looked around as she tried to figure out where the voice had come from because it oddly sounded like Reedstar. But that wasn't possible... He was dead! Instantly, she was on her feet and darting out of the den, freezing in her tracks as soon as she saw him. There was Reedstar, his fur wet as he stared at... Maplestar? Wait, did that mean that she never received her lives? Or, how did that even work? Did she get her lives from Starclan? Was Reedstar able to deceive them too? Or was this all just a dream? At this point, Cinderfur seriously felt like she had bees in her brain. She felt like she was really going insane. As she opened her mouth to say something, she quickly stopped. He didn't seem to be focused on the rest of the clan. He was focused on Maplestar... or Mapleclaw. Something was going down, but Cinderfur didn't know what to do. So, she just stood there like a small lost kit watching the leader and the deceiver.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: The End...And the Start of the New Chapter.   The End...And the Start of the New Chapter. EmptyWed 12 Feb 2014 - 19:27

Stormclaw continued to pad back to camp, a fish clamped firmly in his jaws. The fish smell barely covering a new smell, seemingly close to Reedstar's scent. He shook it off though, Reedstar was dead. He padded into camp, putting his fish down, before getting a fresher scent, of definetely Reedstar's scent. Stormclaw looked up and noticed his form, actually Reedstar. He saw his glaring and crouching, a death glare hooked on Maplestar. Wait, if Reedstar was here, then Maplestar couldn't really be 'star' right?

Wolf

Characters : Beetlekit [B] Snowkit [S]
Clan/Rank : [B] Kit [S]
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: The End...And the Start of the New Chapter.   The End...And the Start of the New Chapter. EmptyWed 12 Feb 2014 - 20:10

A strangely familiar yowl woke Beewhisker from his doze. Who the?-The scent hit his nose-Reedstar? The warrior spun about and took in the sight. Reedstar about to rip Maplestar-claw?'s throat out. So... he'd survived after all. And from the looks of it, Beewhisker's former mentor had something to do with his "death". No wonder; ever since the she-cat had said they were hunting near the gorge, he'd had a bad feeling nagging like a flea on his ear. Now, he realized the flea was right. But what would Maplestar do now?

Beetlekit
Clan: Skyclan

Spoiler:

Snowkit
Clan: Thunderclan

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: The End...And the Start of the New Chapter.   The End...And the Start of the New Chapter. EmptyWed 12 Feb 2014 - 20:38

Silvershade's drowsiness evaporated instantly at the sound of a familiar voice. Speaking an incorrect name.

"Mapleclaw!"

The words that followed were even more impossible. Her eyes shot open, not believing her ears. "Reedstar?!" she cried, shooting to her feet. Instantly she was on the ground instead of ontop of the warrior's den, utterly confused. Mapleclaw? Did she never receive her lives? She was a traitor, he said- If Reedstar's alive.. what happened? What the hell? She tilted her head in confusion. "What?"
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Twilight

Twilight

Clan/Rank : [Silver- ShadowClan Warrior] [Misty- RiverClan Queen] [Flower- ThunderClan Warrior] [Fox- WindClan Warrior] [Hail- ThunderClan Warrior]
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 286

PostSubject: Re: The End...And the Start of the New Chapter.   The End...And the Start of the New Chapter. EmptyWed 12 Feb 2014 - 21:19

"Mapleclaw!" Mistyflower instantly woke up at the sound and scent of Reedstar. What? Impossible! Reedstar's dead! Maplestar said so! So why was she hearing Reedstar's voice and smelling Reedstar's scent? Was she mad? But when she looked around the warriors' den, she saw that other warriors had also gotten up, ears pricked. Shock ran through her. It really was Reedstar! He was alive! Which meant... which meant that Maplestar-Mapleclaw- had lied. That she was a traitor. Looking outside the den, her eyes widened in disbelief. It was Reedstar!

The End...And the Start of the New Chapter. Silver14The End...And the Start of the New Chapter. Mistyf10The End...And the Start of the New Chapter. Flower10The End...And the Start of the New Chapter. Foxcla11The End...And the Start of the New Chapter. Hailfa10
Made by Pinely
Group Pic, Courtesy of Rose:

The End...And the Start of the New Chapter. 15yw26d

The End...And the Start of the New Chapter. The_po10   The End...And the Start of the New Chapter. Fish_a10
Behold- The Power of Fish (and Happy)
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: The End...And the Start of the New Chapter.   The End...And the Start of the New Chapter. EmptyThu 13 Feb 2014 - 10:34

Leafstream was dreaming when... "Come down here so I can send you back" rang in the calico's ears. She shot up and rushed outside, accidentally running into Silvershade. "Sorry! But, is that Reedstar?" Her clouded gaze looked that way, and she was shocked. Hells blazes, all she wanted was to see Reedstar again, as no proper vigil had been held, which had felt... odd. Considering what was done, Leagstream's mind went to wander as the familiar scent hit her nose, and she softly heered for him inside, as she knew a battle would be held.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Characters : [Stormkit]
Clan/Rank : [Storm: ShadowClan Kit]
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: The End...And the Start of the New Chapter.   The End...And the Start of the New Chapter. EmptyThu 13 Feb 2014 - 21:06

Swifttalon rushed out of the den. "What's going on?" he demanded. A familiar scent hit his nose. It couldn't be ... could it? Was it ... REEDSTAR!? He gaped, his mouth hanging open as he stared in disbelief at the former RiverClan leader in front of him. "Reedstar? You're alive!?" He blinked, then looked between Reedstar and Mapest-claw, now, if Reedstar was still alive. So she had lied. But then ... Swifttalon had never really trusted Mapleclaw. She had always given him a bad feeling when she announced she was the new leader. If Reedstar was still alive, then she couldn't have gotten her nine lives after all! The white tom stood there, watching, still wide-eyed as the two cats faced each other, ready to battle to the death.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

DERP c: :ikilleditplz:

~Stormkit~
Back to top Go down
http://rpgdragons.forumotion.com
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: The End...And the Start of the New Chapter.   The End...And the Start of the New Chapter. EmptyFri 14 Feb 2014 - 15:57

Dread filled Lichencloud's heart from the medicine den. Reedstar had come back. That could only mean... He was wrong. StarClan had not sent the flood to punish Reedstar. Maplestar had manipulated him, and he had betrayed his leader.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
The End...And the Start of the New Chapter. B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The End...And the Start of the New Chapter.   The End...And the Start of the New Chapter. EmptySun 16 Feb 2014 - 10:12

A soft snarl came from Maplestar the moment she saw Reedstar walk into the camp. So it was true, and it seemed Reedstar had gotten the will to face her. She got to her paws as she walked forward until she was a few tail-lengths from the old leader. "I thought you would of seen it by now, Reedstar," she whispered as she gently titled her head. "I am the rightful leader." Her eyes suddenly flared with rage as she glanced around at the gathered cats, her tail lashing. "How can none of you see it! The flood was a sign! A omen that Reedstar was unfit! Perhapes I lied about his fate, maybe you all see that, but it was for the best!" Her voice grew soft for a second. "How could nobody see it...Why did even StarClan call me wrong?"

She grew silent as she started to judge everything she had been told. She was the rightful leader, she had to be! Why was everybody blind to the truth! She shut her eyes, trying to silence the raging war inside her mind until she came to a choice. Her eyes flared open, rage filling them. "Perhaps...Perhaps you are all right, maybe my choices were wrong..." She stopped, letting out a laugh. "No! No, my choices were right! I am the perfect warrior, the cat StarClan has choice to be leader of RiverClan!" Her eyes narrowed onto Reedstar once again. "I killed you once, Reedstar. I will do it again, and again, until I am the last one standing! I will show you that I am the righteous choice! I WILL SHOW YOU THAT I AM THE PERFECT WARRIOR!"

That was it. Maplestar had lost it, but she didn't care, all she wanted was power...And more power, she wanted all the power she could have, and then she would show StarClan that she was their perfect leader, that she was honorable to be gods with them! With a sudden yowl, she pushed herself forward and flew toward Reedstar with open claws. She was going to show them all what happened to those who denied her the spot of leadership.

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: The End...And the Start of the New Chapter.   The End...And the Start of the New Chapter. EmptyMon 17 Feb 2014 - 2:24

Reedstar narrowed his eyes and his lips curled back in a snarl. "Come at me then."

Mapleclaw came.

As she leapt, Reedstar launched himself from the ground, claws outstretched. The two leaders crashed into each other in the air and collapsed to the ground in a flurry of limbs and growls and blows. He slashed everywhere he could in the chaotic tumble, letting all his bottled up fury out with each cut he gave her. Usurper, traitor, murderer. How could he have been so blind to her nature? How could he have let this happen to his Clan? I'll kill you. Then things will be set to right. Never again would RiverClan suffer under a dishonorable cat's rule. His mother had given him a life of resolve. His father had given him a life of justice. He was meant to use them.

There was to be no more mercy.

Finally, Reedstar pulled himself away from her and rolled to his paws, covered in a dozen different wounds. He panted heavily as he stared her down. "Your death will be painful." he promised, circling around her. Things would be different now. StarClan had brought him back to leadership for a purpose, given him a second chance. I was far too trusting. Rushstream was right. I won't make the same mistake twice. No more mercy. "I can assure you; I know what it feels like. It'll be more pain than you ever thought possible."

This time, he was the one to leap. Reedstar pounced and tackled her to the ground with a sudden yowl, throwing all his weight on top of her.

The End...And the Start of the New Chapter. I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: The End...And the Start of the New Chapter.   The End...And the Start of the New Chapter. EmptyMon 17 Feb 2014 - 11:49

Minnowpaw looked up from where he sat in time to see Reedstar leap at Maplesta- No, Mapleclaw. She had betrayed the whole clan. He stood up, blue eyes wide as he stared intently at the brewing, full on no mercy battle.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The End...And the Start of the New Chapter.   The End...And the Start of the New Chapter. EmptyThu 20 Feb 2014 - 17:07

The moment that Reedstar broke away from her, her breath coming in rapid gasps. Blood oozed from the wounds the tom had given her in their tussle, and something very unlike Maplestar flicked in her eyes; fear. What was she doing? This was fool-hearted, and she knew it. StarClan had been blind to her; they refused to accept her after doing what she had done for them! However, she had forgotten one thing when she had jumped at Reedstar; StarClan had refused to honor her title...To give her nine lives.

She could kill Reedstar, but he would come back...But she, she had one life. She took a soft step backwards, but it was to late; Reedstar tackled her to the ground. She hit the ground with a yowl to match his, but her yowl was filled with fear. She stared up at him, her tail flicking slowly. However, after a few seconds to catch her breath, she sneered at him. StarClan had betrayed her hadn't they? She had done what they had asked; or at least tried...And they refused her!

The fear was suddenly gone from her eyes, now filled with pure hate. "Do it," she spat, her tail lashing. "Kill me, protect your little 'Clan.' Make StarClan proud," she sneered. "They are blind! They only care for their own tails; we could die for all they care! I was their perfect warrior, yet they turned their backs on me! I was going to led this Clan to glory! But yet they refused to notice the good I wanted to do!" Her eyes narrowed, as she pulled her legs closed to her belly. "They refused to give me my rightful spot, so I shall claim it. Nothing shall stop me, Reedstar, not even death!" She paused, her head titling sideways as her eyes gleamed. "My tale will be told for moons, even if it isn't the version I wish. I will gain power, Reedstar, and I will haunt you until the day you join StarClan. I will gain more power than you can ever dream of, and than we will see who is more powerful!" She let out a crackling laugh, her tail lashing. Yes; that sounded like a perfect plan. She knew that StarClan wouldn't accept her; they had refused to give her the rightful title as leader after all, but that wouldn't stop her...No, not even all.

And with that, she grew silent, her eyes staring into Reedstars. Perhaps it seems weird that she was just giving up, but what choice did she truly have? She should of seen how StarClan played her; how they were playing all of them! She had been a fool to follow them, and she would never stop...Not until they paid for their misdeeds against the Clans; even if that meant she had to die. She would never win this battle here in the forest, but perhaps...Maybe she would be able to do something in death. Her eyes gleamed, and a sicking grin appeared on her face. Yes, she would win...Maybe no time soon, but she would get the final laugh. "This may be the end of me, Reedstar, but this is the start of a whole new story!"

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: The End...And the Start of the New Chapter.   The End...And the Start of the New Chapter. EmptyThu 20 Feb 2014 - 18:14

Stormheart's head shot up as she watched from next to the den, shock covering her tabby face. Reed-...Reedstar?! Her mind screamed silently into her thoughts, a jumble of confusion, surprise, relief, and suspicion spinning all at once. He was alive! But...What was going on? She flinched slightly as she watched them scream at each other and fight, feeling the urge to do something, but her paws wouldn't move. What was this feeling of doubt? As if she really shouldn't do something? Perhaps this was...Maybe Mapleclaw was lying this whole time. She listened closely to Mapleclaw's mad words, and realized right then it must be true: Mapleclaw was a traitor. The silver she-cat growled, lowering her tail and ears. Mapleclaw apparently killed Reedstar, based on what they said. She had done it out of greed! She was a traitor! Who let her in here? >:U

Hailwhisper sat quietly in the den, eyes wide and body shivering from fear. She could hear it all going down from in here, but was too scared to go see exactly what was happening. Reedstar...He was alive?! But that meant all that...Mapleclaw, she had betrayed them...The white she-cat didn't know how to react to all of this. But right now she was terrified, petrified, wanting things to go back to the peace Riverclan once had, before the flood, before the deaths, before the traitors, before everything...Things like this seemed to have become normal now, hadn't it?

The End...And the Start of the New Chapter. Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThe End...And the Start of the New Chapter. Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThe End...And the Start of the New Chapter. Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThe End...And the Start of the New Chapter. I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
The End...And the Start of the New Chapter. 1voydThe End...And the Start of the New Chapter. 2gy1qubThe End...And the Start of the New Chapter. One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThe End...And the Start of the New Chapter. StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The End...And the Start of the New Chapter.   The End...And the Start of the New Chapter. Empty

Back to top Go down

The End...And the Start of the New Chapter.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next