Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Clear Skies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Clear Skies Empty
PostSubject: Clear Skies   Clear Skies EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:56 pm

Eaglethorn was sitting at the edge of camp, gazing out at the rolling fields almost akin to a statue. The only giveaway that he was still with the living were the occasional dark glares he cast back towards the camp, various WindClan cats milling around doing the daily routines of a clan cat. It was a nice day for Leafbare, and even the sun had deemed them worthy to feel the warmth of itself shine down upon them. The skies were clear with not a cloud obscuring the blue, but for the new WindClan warrior the entire moors may as well have been covered in the darkest of storm clouds. He had noticed it happening more and more after the near-battle with ShadowClan: rogues, loners, half-blood cats, all of their filthy ilk were infiltrating the clan and making themselves home in a place where they did not belong. It was despicable, disgusting… disgraceful!

He had thought that Raccoonstar of all leaders would oppose these measures, yet she didn't seem to care - or, frankly, even notice - that it was happening. And what of his father, Falconfang? Why wasn't he in the leader's ear, dissuading her of such terrible decisions? He was proud to be a WindClan warrior - perhaps too proud - and he did not want these foreigners treading upon WindClan grass. It was making the clan weak! How could they protect themselves from the eventual ShadowClan retaliation with a group of impostors? The mere thought made him boil with fury. His claws came out and dug deep into the ground as he gazed back out onto the beautiful territory that was his right to roam. They truly should be as clear as the sky.

Last edited by Snugglythrust Falcon on Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3557

Clear Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear Skies   Clear Skies EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 5:06 pm

It was in fact a nice day. Even the rabbits left their dens to enjoy what warmth the sun had to offer before leaf bare hit hard again. One of the younger warrior had taken that to his advantage, and had gone hunting. His effort had actually been fruitful. One plump rabbit who had obviously planned well for Leafbare, while two others who hadn't really. The large one was stuffed under his chin, and the other two the tom carried in his mouth gingerly. His blue eyes shined in pride. It'd had been a long morning, but with his energy, he'd been able to catch this much. Perhaps he'd go back out before the sunset...

Bristlefur glanced to the side, and noticed the other warrior sitting a few fox lengths away from him. Bristlefur glanced back at the camp, he'd really wanted to see Snoweye, and ask if she wanted to go hunting. However, it wasn't like Eaglethorn to just sit around. Something was wrong. He bounded over, then slowly dropped his prizes to talk. The three white rabbits landed with a quiet thump. Bristlefur leaned closer to inspect his clanmate. "What's going on, Eaglethorn?"

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

Clear Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear Skies   Clear Skies EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 6:14 pm

The quiet 'thump' of rabbits landing on the ground next to him broke Eaglethorn out of his reverie, and he turned to find Bristlefur staring curiously at him. Frowning slightly, he hadn't even heard the warrior arriving. "Oh, nothing in particular, Bristlefur," the warrior replied nonchalantly, though it was obvious something was concerning him. But could he really trust Bristlefur with what he was thinking? Perhaps the warrior was complacent with how things were, and that was what made him hesitant. Still, there wasn't really anyone else to talk to, considering that his siblings were no longer there. Nothing in particular, yet he still glanced at Bristlefur as if there was something in particular after all.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

Clear Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear Skies   Clear Skies EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 8:56 pm

Bristlefur frowned, he obviously wasn't an idiot. If he was an idiot, the grey tabby wouldn't be standing there. The warrior narrowed his eyes and studied the other warrior. "You're lying to me. Aren't you?" He paused for a moment before nodding to himself. "Yup, I know you are. Tell me what's going on. I don't judge." Well. Every cat Judged. No matter how much they tried not to, it's in every cat's nature. However, one could push away their own feelings and see it from a different point of view. So that's what Bristlefur's plan was to-do.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

Clear Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear Skies   Clear Skies EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:22 pm

Another moment of hesitation followed before Eaglethorn finally relented, glancing furtively around the camp before revealing his thoughts. "Our clan is being muddied, Bristlefur," he mewed bitterly, his eyes dark. "All of these half-clan cats and rogues waltzing into our clan like the warrior code means nothing! The greatness and purity of WindClan is being sullied by these… these foreigners." His fur had risen as he spoke, so the warrior forced his fur to lie flat and made himself sheathe his claws, though it didn't make him any more at ease. Taking a deep breath, he tried to compose himself. "I want WindClan to be the greatest clan the forest has ever seen, but it can't be done with how things are now." His eyes locked onto his fellow warrior's, gauging his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

Clear Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear Skies   Clear Skies EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 12:10 am

Bristlefur blinked in shock. Was that why he was so upset? WindClan being filled with everything except pure blood? Bristlefur sat on the ground and made a thoughtful face. Half-clan. Part clan, part rouge... A small firefly light up in Bristlefur's brain. "Tell me, Eaglethorn. How was WindClan created?" Perhaps making him thinking about it will solve the problem... Bristlefur searched the other warrior's face for his response.

He honestly was surprised. He'd hardly noted it since he was very young, he'd never had anything against the half-clan cats. But now that Eaglethorn brought it up, it had him thinking. He hadn't noticed any weakness within the clan. Perhaps he'd be more observant then before when it comes to his clanmates.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

Clear Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear Skies   Clear Skies EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 12:00 pm

Eaglethorn thought about it for a moment, trying to remember the stories the elders had told him moons ago. "Well, Wind created the clan, didn't she?" He mewed in response, shrugging in response. He saw where Bristlefur was trying to go with this, but it was a different situation. "Back then, there were no clans, so everyone was a foreigner," he admitted, "but now it's a different situation. WindClan bloods runs through us as deemed by StarClan. It doesn't do the same for them. It's against the warrior code to do these things." He shook his head dismissively. "Do you really think these rogues will be truly loyal to WindClan? Do you think our own clanmmates are being loyal by having mates outside the clan?"
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

Clear Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear Skies   Clear Skies EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 8:12 pm

Biristlefur let out a long sigh. "If They grew up WindClan, they'd be loyal. At least, I think so. From what I've seen, they haven't done anything to warrant us to be biased against them. They grew up here. Are you saying they are less loyal then us because their parents broke the code, or they are foreign to camp when they were just a kit?" He frowned eyes narrowing. "To be honest, I don't remember anything of my kit hood. And I am pretty sure the others don't either. They don't know anything other then WindClan." He shifted his paws, to look at the soft grass beneath him. "And for the cats who broke the code, I trust that they know what they did wrong, along that they learned that there will never be a good ending to their love, so they broke the relation ship off." His blue eyes shot up to meet Eaglethorn's. "Why do you worry about this?"

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

Clear Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear Skies   Clear Skies EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 9:31 pm

Obviously the two warriors saw this in a different light. Eaglethorn frowned as he gazed out once more across the wide expanse of WindClan territory. "They're still different," he murmured, lashing his tail above the ground. "They can never be true WindClan. What happened to keeping the clans pure? When did things get so bad that we had to let rogues fill our ranks, that our own warriors are sneaking out to have illicit affairs without us having a hint of knowledge? It just feels… wrong." He knew it was wrong. What was the point of having a Warrior Code is no one was following it? "I worry that WindClan blood is going to disappear. Soon the entire clan will be nothing more than half-bloods and rogues, impurity flooding our ranks. Maybe it won't happen until we are both long gone, but it will happen if we do not do something to stop this." His eyes were now locked with Bristlefur's. "We are supposed to have nothing to do with the other clans. They are our enemies, as rogues are too. I want what is best for our clan and our blood. Don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clear Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear Skies   Clear Skies Empty

Back to top Go down

Clear Skies
Page 1 of 1