Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A new RiverClan Deputy

Go down 
+7
May
Knight
Phoenix
Wolf
Twilight
Rose
Honey Badger
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

A new RiverClan Deputy Empty
PostSubject: A new RiverClan Deputy   A new RiverClan Deputy EmptyFri 17 Jan 2014 - 12:33

Maplestar hopped into the willow tree, her eyes scanning the camp. She had gotten back from Moonstones a few hours ago, and had spent her time since planning who would be her deputy. She wanted a cat she could rely on, and that would help the Clan grow...And she had finally made her choice. "Let all cats old enough to swim, gather below the willow tree for a Clan Meeting!" she yowled, her eyes shimmering. This was it...After this ceremony, she would finally be truly the leader of RiverClan...As far as anybody knew at least.

A new RiverClan Deputy ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: A new RiverClan Deputy   A new RiverClan Deputy EmptyFri 17 Jan 2014 - 13:28

Stormclaw flicked his gaze up before dropping his prey on the freshkill pile. He padded underneath the weeping willow, his eyes trained to Mapleclaw-wait, it should be star right? Well in that case, Maplestar. He sat, wrapping his tail about his paws, waiting for his other clanmates. Since Maplestar just got back from the Moonstone, then she was probably picking the deputy. His thoughts flicked to each mentor. He was an experienced warrior, but he wasn't a young warrior anymore. And he had an apprentice, but in the end, it was Maplestar's choice. He quickly mewed to any cat that was listening to him "I wonder who she will pick"

OOC: XD Poor Badge.

Twilight

Clan/Rank : [Silver- ShadowClan Warrior] [Misty- RiverClan Queen] [Flower- ThunderClan Warrior] [Fox- WindClan Warrior] [Hail- ThunderClan Warrior]
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 286

PostSubject: Re: A new RiverClan Deputy   A new RiverClan Deputy EmptyFri 17 Jan 2014 - 13:35

Mistypaw padded out of the apprentices' den. Interested, she wondered what was happening now. Perhaps Maplestar was finally about to pick a deputy.

A new RiverClan Deputy 15yw26d

A new RiverClan Deputy The_po10   A new RiverClan Deputy Fish_a10
Behold- The Power of Fish (and Happy)
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

Characters : Beetlekit [B] Snowkit [S]
Clan/Rank : [B] Kit [S]
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: A new RiverClan Deputy   A new RiverClan Deputy EmptyFri 17 Jan 2014 - 13:40

Beewhisker had just padded into camp, carrying a pair of tiny fish that he'd pulled from a not-so-frozen part of the river. Quickly, he placed the meager kill onto the pile and padded over to join the gathering Clan. He found himself next to Stormclaw. He gave a slight nod to the older warrior, then looked up to Maplec-Maplestar, he reminded himself, waiting.

Beetlekit
Clan: Skyclan

Spoiler:

Snowkit
Clan: Thunderclan

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Characters : [Stormkit]
Clan/Rank : [Storm: ShadowClan Kit]
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: A new RiverClan Deputy   A new RiverClan Deputy EmptyFri 17 Jan 2014 - 13:44

Swiftpaw zoomed out of the Apprentices' Den, and skidded to a halt next to Mistypaw. Is Maplestar gonna name the new deputy? he wondered. Hmmm .... Wonder who it is ... he gazed up at the new RiverClan deputy with narrowed blue eyes, waiting for her to continue.

~Stormkit~
Back to top Go down
http://rpgdragons.forumotion.com
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2524

PostSubject: Re: A new RiverClan Deputy   A new RiverClan Deputy EmptyFri 17 Jan 2014 - 14:18

Ashpaw padded out of the Apprentice's den at a slower pace, his tail flowing softly behind him. Sitting with his denmates, he rested his green gaze on Maplestar. It wasn't much of a choice to him, there was one cat he thought was the only option.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: A new RiverClan Deputy   A new RiverClan Deputy EmptyFri 17 Jan 2014 - 15:35

Silvershade stirred from her spot above the warrior's den. A new deputy? Great! she thought, jumping down and stretching her stiff legs. She wasn't as agile as she used to be, but she still had plenty of life in her. Padding over to the gathering of cats, she sat among them and wrapped her bushy tail around her paws. And so the waiting begins.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: A new RiverClan Deputy   A new RiverClan Deputy EmptyFri 17 Jan 2014 - 16:00

Cinderfur padded out of the warrior's den, staring up at Maplestar silently. She still couldn't believe that Reedstar was gone. There was no way that he had so few lives to be killed like that... unless whatever happened was just that terrible. But could nine lives really be taken all at once like that? Cinderfur had never heard anything like it and she almost felt like it was impossible for that to happen, but obviously it was not for up on the willow tree stood Maplestar. Taking a spot at the back of the crowd, Cinderfur just barely listened, not particularly caring about what the meeting was for.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4943

PostSubject: Re: A new RiverClan Deputy   A new RiverClan Deputy EmptySat 18 Jan 2014 - 5:43

Silvercloud walked out, taking her seat and looked up at Maplestar. The warrior knew that a depuy was goig to be picked. She hoped it would be her, yet she knew in her heart other warriors were more experienced, and her mind then rested upon Leafstream, the young elder who could no longer see. Where was she, anyway?

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: A new RiverClan Deputy   A new RiverClan Deputy EmptySat 18 Jan 2014 - 7:37

Littlelight stepped out of the warrior's den. Maplestar's call woke him up, but the small warrior didn't mind, since he had    a shot at being deputy, since he already had an apprentice. It doesn't really matter who she picks, He thought to himself, But I still hope she picks me.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Silverpaw/Streampaw

Silverpaw/Streampaw

Clan/Rank : Starclan warrior,Starclan warrior, Starclan warrior , Starclan apprentice , Starclan apprentice,Starclan Kit , Riverclan apprentice,Riverclan apprentice ,Windclan apprentice,Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 303

PostSubject: Re: A new RiverClan Deputy   A new RiverClan Deputy EmptySat 18 Jan 2014 - 12:14

Silverbreeze padded out upon hearing Maplec-no it would be star now. She spotted her mate and went and sat next to him looking at Maplestar quietly. She wondered who the new deputy would be.

4th life:Bramblepaw of Shadowclan(deceased)
5th life:Sorrelpaw/soul of Windclan(deceased)
6th life:Mosskit of Riverclan(deceased)
7th life:Silverpaw/wind of Riverclan(Alive)
8th life:Streampaw/sky of Riverclan(Alive)
9th life:Silentpaw/claw of Windclan -Half clan - (alive)
10th life:Flickerkit-paw-blaze of Thunderclan -(alive)
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

PostSubject: Re: A new RiverClan Deputy   A new RiverClan Deputy EmptySun 19 Jan 2014 - 5:58

Maplestar cleared her throat once she spotted the cat she was going to pick, and flickered her tail as a sign for the muttering to die down. "I know this is a dark time for all of us, as we have lost so many Clanmates in such a short time, but the Clan must go on. I have gotten my name by StarClan, and I promise to led the Clan to the best of my abilities...But to do that, I must name a deputy. I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of RiverClan is..." She drifted off for a second, her eyes coming to a rest upon Littlelight. "Littlelight. I have no doubt that you will be a wonderful deputy and will do everything to the best of your abilities."

A new RiverClan Deputy ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: A new RiverClan Deputy   A new RiverClan Deputy EmptySun 19 Jan 2014 - 8:08

Stormclaw look to Littlelight, somewhat surprised in Maplestars choice. But, he could still see why she could have chose him, but he had to go along with it anyway. Because his puppet already had another deputy in another clan. "Congratulation Littlelight" he spoke briefly.

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: A new RiverClan Deputy   A new RiverClan Deputy EmptySun 19 Jan 2014 - 8:18

Littlelight stood, his eyes full with suprise but also filled with excitement. The small warrior brout himself to his paws and dipped his head. "Thank you, Maplestar," he mewed. "I promise I will do anything in my power to make RiverClan the strongest it can be."

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: A new RiverClan Deputy   A new RiverClan Deputy EmptySun 19 Jan 2014 - 10:55

Silvershade gave a small smile in Littlelight's direction. "Congratulations, Littlelight," she mewed.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new RiverClan Deputy   A new RiverClan Deputy Empty

Back to top Go down

A new RiverClan Deputy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next