Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

[OPEN] What do we even do?

Go down 
+3
Sandkit25
Stormi the Gummy
Shadow
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

[OPEN] What do we even do? Empty
PostSubject: [OPEN] What do we even do?   [OPEN] What do we even do? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 9:55 pm

OOC: please join. I don't care how you post, how long it is, or what. My kitties need some interaction before they drive themselves insane ;n; heck, let's make this a clan thing. ALL THE PEOPLE JOIN!!

It had been quite a few days since the passing of Mapleface, so business in Shadowclan was going on as usual... with the exception of both Gingerheart and Thrushstripe. Both cats had tried to continue their duties. It was getting to the point to where Gingerheart could barely even think straight, let alone think long enough to speak to anyone before going into what seemed to be a distant stare. The death of her own kit had basically destroyed her, even though she said that she wasn't going to let it. She tried to put on a brave face, but the mask had fallen off within a night. All she could do was lie in the warrior's den or go on patrols. Even the patrols were hard on her. Almost every time she had gone solo, she never made it to the old Shadowclan/Skyclan border. The memories were still too strong. Even back in camp, she barely ate. She looked so rough. Her long fur was matted up and it was easy to tell that she was losing weight. Even though this was also a little more normal in her older state, it was becoming very unusual. The senior warrior now sat close to the middle of the clearing in camp with a frog sitting between her paws. Another cat had brought it to her earlier, but all she could do was stare at it and let out a heavy sigh.

Thrushstripe, on the other hand, was trying all he could to forget about what happened. He had actually become more strict on his ways of setting up patrols and trying to send out hunting parties. He always kept himself busy whether it be hunting or patrols... he was constantly looking out at the Skyclan border to make sure that there was nothing there. Still haunted by the memories of the fox as well as his own sister's death, the territory was now a curse. He remembered how irritated he felt when Nightstar had first given up the land, but now he didn't even care. Good riddance... he continued to think to himself. But, no matter how hard the deputy tried, he could not escape the memories of finding Mapleface dead and having to drag her back to camp. It was even harder to let her go when it was time to be buried. Anymore, he was beginning to grow more distant, not talking to anyone and he kept to himself unless he absolutely had to deal with something or someone. Now, on this half-moon night, he continued to pace back and forth across the camp as he tried to think of something to do. All the patrols had been taken care of, the fresh-kill pile was almost stacked completely full; almost too much food. "Maybe... Maybe I can send out more patrols. After all, safety is important. Thunderclan could attack at any moment. So could Windclan with Riverclan aiding them..." Thrushstripe rambled as he continued his pacing, almost sending himself into some kind of panic mode. He was overthinking... overthinking everything trying not to think about Mapleface.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] What do we even do?   [OPEN] What do we even do? EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 5:53 pm

Redpaw padded outside, nodding in greeting as he passed Thrushstripe. "Are we doing anything today?" He asked, glancing at the tom. Though the warrior was Redpaw's mentor, he never really trained him, and the majority of his training was done by Nightstar with some of the other apprentices. Not that he minded, since the leader was a good teacher and he knew that Thrushstripe probably had a good reason for missing out on training him. Even so, Redpaw wondered if it even made sense to call the older cat his mentor anymore...

[OPEN] What do we even do? Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxz[OPEN] What do we even do? Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhr[OPEN] What do we even do? Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqta[OPEN] What do we even do? I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
[OPEN] What do we even do? 1voyd[OPEN] What do we even do? 2gy1qub[OPEN] What do we even do? One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanks[OPEN] What do we even do? StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] What do we even do?   [OPEN] What do we even do? EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:03 pm

As soon as Thrushstripe heard the apprentice's voice, his head shot up and he stopped pacing. Turning to look at Redpaw, he sighed as he relaxed slightly. "Oh, greetings Redpaw," he said before thinking about something that they could do. Training was always an option, but Nightstar had always seemed to take care of it, even though she had given Redpaw to him as an apprentice. It was a little strange, actually, but now was his chance. He could take his mind off of things and just get down to business with training. "We can do something if you would like. What have you done with Nightstar? We can work our way from there."
Back to top Go down
Sandkit25

Sandkit25

Clan/Rank : Willowkit: WindClan Kit. Ravenkit: ShadowClan Kit.
Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] What do we even do?   [OPEN] What do we even do? EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 9:15 am

Willowkit creeped out of the nursery. "Woah, are you okay?" She asked Gingerheart with a slight frown, twitching her long, jet black tail.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Characters : [Stormkit]
Clan/Rank : [Storm: ShadowClan Kit]
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] What do we even do?   [OPEN] What do we even do? EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 9:31 am

Lionstrike padded out of the den quietly trying not to disturb Shadeflame,who was sleeping silently. Wow. Even when sleeping, the cat was still silent. Lionblaze spotted Gingerheart with a downcast look in her eyes padded over, and spotted Willowkit next to her. "Hey Willowkit, hey Gingerheart. Why so sad?" He asked the senior warrior.

~Stormkit~
Back to top Go down
http://rpgdragons.forumotion.com
Snow

Snow

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 333

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] What do we even do?   [OPEN] What do we even do? EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:04 pm

Snowfall walked out of her den and stretched her legs out. "What's all the commotion about?" Snowfall asked concerned.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
http://criesofthebattles.forumotion.com
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] What do we even do?   [OPEN] What do we even do? EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:21 pm

Redpaw thought a moment. "We've...Done just about everything. I'd like to work on my hunting a little bit though, if that's okay. The clan always needs food." He pointed out, trying to stay polite and respectful. Change, Redpaw, change...Change is key.

[OPEN] What do we even do? Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxz[OPEN] What do we even do? Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhr[OPEN] What do we even do? Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqta[OPEN] What do we even do? I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
[OPEN] What do we even do? 1voyd[OPEN] What do we even do? 2gy1qub[OPEN] What do we even do? One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanks[OPEN] What do we even do? StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: -------------------   [OPEN] What do we even do? EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 2:46 pm

Last edited by xiinos on Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] What do we even do?   [OPEN] What do we even do? EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 3:12 pm

Snowfall looked down. "If you want a break Thrustripe, I would be more than happy to take Redpaw out for a bit of training." Snowfall looked at Redpaw happily.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] What do we even do?   [OPEN] What do we even do? EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 9:04 pm

OOC: the reason I find this so adorable right now is because Willowkit is talking to Gingerheart like whoa because when I first made Gingerheart, her original name was going to be Willow- something and it's like her old self is talking to her now ;w; lolsorry. I post now.

The old she-cat glanced up to see the small new kit and quickly tried to cheer up. But the fact that the kit already seemed so worried. Was her pain that obvious? Cursing at herself inside of her head, she put on a brave face for Willowkit. "Me? Oh, yes, of course!" She mewed weakly, but with more strength than she felt like she'd had all week. "I've just been doing a LOT of work recently, you see. So I'm just quite tired is all. Nothing to worry about." She tried to sound happy, but it came out more as very monotonous and unenthusiastic, and after studying Willowkit for just a few seconds, it didn't take her long to see Soulkit peeking out of the nursery in their direction. Great.

As Snowfall walked over to them, Thrushstripe quickly looked at his former apprentice and listened to her speak, but as soon as she had asked to take his duties away from him, he almost panicked. This was his one shot to give him something to do for the rest of the night. "Oh, no, no! I will gladly train Redpaw. After all, I haven't actually been able to see him much. Nightstar has been covering all of his training. But if it is okay with Redpaw, you are welcome to come with us." he told her quickly.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] What do we even do?   [OPEN] What do we even do? EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 9:10 pm

Snowfall looked down sadly. "Oh. Okay..." Snowfall was kind of sad that she couldn't train Redpaw. She was eager to at least practice... Maybe she could play with the apprentices or something...
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4479

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] What do we even do?   [OPEN] What do we even do? EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 1:50 pm

One. Two. Three... POUNCE!
Cormorantpaw flung herself at Redpaw only to wholeheartedly miss and crash into Gingerheart.

ooc: alsooo, Soul you had yer apprentice ceremony already with cormorant and silver o-o you shouldn't be a kit anymore... xD You don't have to wait till it's finished. BUT IF YOU WANT TO THAT IS OK.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

[OPEN] What do we even do? JGgdMsS [OPEN] What do we even do? JGg3TFt [OPEN] What do we even do? J0ieN9e [OPEN] What do we even do? JGg3GK7 [OPEN] What do we even do? JGg2WjR

[OPEN] What do we even do? JcTsSP1  [OPEN] What do we even do? JcnAVnI [OPEN] What do we even do? Grub_f10[OPEN] What do we even do? JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] What do we even do?   [OPEN] What do we even do? EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:55 pm

Redpaw looked up at Snowfall happily. "Hi Snowfall." He purred, then glanced at Thrushstripe. "I don't mind her tagging along-" Suddenly he was cut off as he saw Cormorantpaw shoot past him. Had she...Tried to tackle him or something? What? "Uh, hi to you too, Cormorantpaw..?" He called, then looked over at his mentor and Snowfall with an obviously confused look as to what the heck just happened.

Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] What do we even do?   [OPEN] What do we even do? EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 6:04 pm

Snowfall walked over and licked Redpaw's cheek. "Hey. I'll enjoy seeing you practice. I'm sure you'll be an apprentice any day now." Snowfall told Redpaw encouragingly.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4479

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] What do we even do?   [OPEN] What do we even do? EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 9:46 pm

"Ah, mousedung..." She stood and shook the dust out of her pelt. She did try to tackle Redpaw, but prooobably shouldn't have even tried what with her four left paws and lack of direction and balance. "Sorry, Gingerheart. I was trying to surprise Redpaw and... well... I guess I missed." She made an awkward sound; something between a laugh, a chuckle, and the sound of choking all in one. Gingerheart made her nervous. She always had. That's pretty much the reason Cormorantpaw had never shared a single word with the she-cat warrior. And it made it especially harder to even look Gingerheart, what with... you know.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

[OPEN] What do we even do? JGgdMsS [OPEN] What do we even do? JGg3TFt [OPEN] What do we even do? J0ieN9e [OPEN] What do we even do? JGg3GK7 [OPEN] What do we even do? JGg2WjR

[OPEN] What do we even do? JcTsSP1  [OPEN] What do we even do? JcnAVnI [OPEN] What do we even do? Grub_f10[OPEN] What do we even do? JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] What do we even do?   [OPEN] What do we even do? Empty

Back to top Go down

[OPEN] What do we even do?
Page 1 of 1