Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Collapse - Ivyfur's Depression - Part 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4943

The Collapse - Ivyfur's Depression - Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Collapse - Ivyfur's Depression - Part 2   The Collapse - Ivyfur's Depression - Part 2 EmptySun 24 Nov 2013, 5:46 pm

The moon was brightly shining across the softly frost-covered ground as a warrior swiftly came upon the entrance to the tunnels that Windclan had kept secret. Bright blue eyes scanned the area around before slipping into the cool pathways. The ground was soft, and sandy underpaw. But however; every cat knew that it could fall, and could crush the traveler inside that had decided to take this path. With swift, quick movements, that warrior had traveled upon the Cave on which a few Windclan warriors had discovered. Her whiskers twitched when they had stopped brushing the outer walls and had came to know the cool air held inside. But little did the warrior know that she was being followed.
Ivyfur sat at the stream and curled her tail around her paws, before watching the small stream that flew through the cave with curiosity. She wanted to try and feel what it was like to swim, to like the water beneath her paws, but she couldn't get herself to do it, not yet.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Collapse - Ivyfur's Depression - Part 2   The Collapse - Ivyfur's Depression - Part 2 EmptySun 24 Nov 2013, 5:49 pm

"Oh Ivyfur, my apprentice, what may you be doing in these tunnels? It is dangerous and I would have thought you knew better" Meowed a all too familiar voice, a small chuckle following as she approached the she-cat, settling herself right next to her former apprentice, her green eyes filled with concern, but also carried slight humor.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Collapse - Ivyfur's Depression - Part 2   The Collapse - Ivyfur's Depression - Part 2 EmptyMon 25 Nov 2013, 6:23 pm

With the first word Ivyfur snapped to Patcheye's appearance, and her eyes showed surprise. But she calmed after her mentor's expression of humor. With her ears back in defeat, her eyes darted all around the cool area. "Something is happening to me, and I don't like it, Patcheye..." The warrior blurt out, before turning to the water. "But, I long to do things that aren't supposed to be..." She murmered.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Collapse - Ivyfur's Depression - Part 2   The Collapse - Ivyfur's Depression - Part 2 EmptyMon 25 Nov 2013, 9:28 pm

"I am well aware of your, depression my apprentice, as I have watched you from the magnificent plains of Starclan." She softly huffed, placing her orange and black tail softly against the she-cats shoulder. "For your problems to be solved you must promise me, to follow by my words, despite age, you are a very wise cat, just waiting for your time to be aware of such" She purred, softly placing her paw into the water and retracting it, a rippling effect following after. "Pretend you are this, you are the cat, filled with no life goals, no feeling of love, kindness, faith. But instead, you are the cat that feels nothing but hate, terror, and injustice. What would you think this effect would cause if you continued down this path?" Questioned the she-cat, free of the old form, but with a stronger, younger body.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Collapse - Ivyfur's Depression - Part 2   The Collapse - Ivyfur's Depression - Part 2 EmptyThu 28 Nov 2013, 6:56 pm

The question rang in the warriors' ears, and she looked at the former mentor she had, and hung her head. "I will never know love, Patcheye..." She hissed in a sad manner. But then she had to answer the question half-daunting her already. "My clan would suffer, and I would no longer be guarded by Starclan..." Her claws raked the ground in fear, and a sadness lurched when she realized what this could become... "How can I fix this?" She whispered, saddened, hoping that the warrior would help, to keep the wrong from taking over.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Collapse - Ivyfur's Depression - Part 2   The Collapse - Ivyfur's Depression - Part 2 EmptyThu 28 Nov 2013, 9:04 pm

"I know you can find love, I know you can change, just remember how happy you were when you were my apprentice, so happy and ready to protect.." the she-cat trailed off, looking right into her apprentice's eyes. "I cannot tell you exactly what you must do, but I can tell you this; A cat who is asleep, unaware of life, shall awaken, moons, days, seconds, may this cat realize, how happy that cat is, and that special cat that will enlighten their lives." softly breathed the she-cat backing away slightly "Oh, and tell Shadeheart not to be so sad over my death, will ya?" Chuckled the she-cat before slowly disappearing within the tunnels.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Collapse - Ivyfur's Depression - Part 2   The Collapse - Ivyfur's Depression - Part 2 EmptySat 07 Dec 2013, 12:51 pm

Ivyfur nodded, and the grip that held her heart seemed to ease. When her mentor left to join back with Starclan, a soft rumble told her she needed to leave. So with that, the young warrior fled from the caves, making way back to camp across the moonlit plains.

The end.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Collapse - Ivyfur's Depression - Part 2   The Collapse - Ivyfur's Depression - Part 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Collapse - Ivyfur's Depression - Part 2
Page 1 of 1