Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Depression

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

Depression Empty
PostSubject: Depression   Depression EmptySat 10 Jan 2015 - 7:09

Murmurkit leaned against a tree, feeling dark and depressed. He didn't see a reason to live at the moment, so he leaped on top of a boulder and looked over the edge of the drop. Their territory was rocky..the perfect way to die, in Murmurkit's opinion. He stepped down after closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. "Goodbye, SkyClan.." he whispered, sliding over the edge. He let go and fell....down....down....down.....That was the end of Murmurkit.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

Depression Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depression   Depression EmptyWed 21 Jan 2015 - 17:35

ooc: I'm sorry, but I highly doubt that a kit would ever get depression and feel that the only logical thing to do is to leap off a boulder.

Since kits aren't even ALLOWED out of the camp, how would he get by undetected from many cats, jump onto a dangerous boulder, and jump off? Was no one looking for him? If he was showing signs of being depressed, wouldn't cats keep more of an eye on him?

Plus, he is only a kit. Have you ever seen a four or five year old tell you that they want to kill themselves because they're depressed? if so, I feel bad for that individual </3 It wouldn't happen. This kit has nothing to be depressed about. In the ONLY TOPIC you have used this character in, they were cheerful and happy.

Coal wrote:
[...] Murmurkit grinned and plucked a small mouse off of the pile. Dragging it backwards with most of his energy, he sat next to the barrier in the shadows. He dug into the mouse, taking small bites to savor the delicious, juicy flavor.

Plus, if there was a boulder large enough for a fall to cause death, I doubt a kit could climb it.

This was a very bad and unrealistic way to die, in my opinion.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Depression N6a5zHfDepression IMrnxD6Depression GMXQgOODepression JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Depression GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Depression Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depression   Depression EmptyWed 21 Jan 2015 - 17:46

Pinely wrote:
ooc: I'm sorry, but I highly doubt that a kit would ever get depression and feel that the only logical thing to do is to leap over the gorge.

Since kits aren't even ALLOWED out of the camp, how would he get by undetected from many cats and then stumble across the gorge and jump in? Was no one looking for him? If he was showing signs of being depressed, wouldn't cats keep more of an eye on him?

Plus, he is only a kit. Have you ever seen a four or five year old tell you that they want to kill themselves because they're depressed? if so, I feel bad for that individual </3 It wouldn't happen. This kit has nothing to be depressed about. In the ONLY TOPIC you have used this character in, they were cheerful and happy.

Coal wrote:
[...] Murmurkit grinned and plucked a small mouse off of the pile. Dragging it backwards with most of his energy, he sat next to the barrier in the shadows. He dug into the mouse, taking small bites to savor the delicious, juicy flavor.

This was a very bad and unrealistic way to die, in my opinion.

OOC: I'm sorry if this comes off as rude, but who cares...?

For one, this kit's already been dead for a couple weeks.

Secondly, you can gripe about the realism of random kit suicides all you want, but what do you want them to do about it? Retcon their death? ewe

Depression I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

Depression Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depression   Depression EmptyWed 21 Jan 2015 - 18:01

ooc: I care.

It makes me upset to think that someone just killed off their character (which is still a child) by making it commit suicide. That's disturbing and wrong to me.

They've been dead for around 11 days, so I thought it'd be pretty relevant to bring up. Better now than later. I came across it and it just bugged me.

And I wasn't saying they should reverse it. I just don't agree with it, and I want them to see the realistic side of things or another person's view on it before they go off and make another kit commit suicide or whatever they plan on doing.

I just felt like putting in my two cents. I wasn't trying to be rude or trying to gripe. I was just stating my own opinion on how I felt about it.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Depression N6a5zHfDepression IMrnxD6Depression GMXQgOODepression JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Depression GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Depression Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depression   Depression Empty

Back to top Go down

Depression
Page 1 of 1