Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shadeheart and Whitekit

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Shadeheart and Whitekit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadeheart and Whitekit   Shadeheart and Whitekit - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Oct 2013 - 20:01

"Okay! I'll ge- Shadeheart, you alright?" She asked, trotting back with a worried feature marked on her small face.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

PostSubject: Re: Shadeheart and Whitekit   Shadeheart and Whitekit - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Oct 2013 - 1:47

"I... I...I'm... fine. That wasn't my best idea..." Shadeheart hissed as her foot started hurting more and more. "I... need to rest my leg for a bit."

Last edited by Spoopy Shade on Mon 14 Oct 2013 - 2:09; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://shade-in-the-stars.tumblr.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadeheart and Whitekit   Shadeheart and Whitekit - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Oct 2013 - 1:52

"I'll help you Shadeheart!" she meowed, slight concern starting to show in her small voice, leaning against the larger cat in hopes of helping the she-cat stand and walk to a more comfortable spot.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shadeheart and Whitekit   Shadeheart and Whitekit - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Oct 2013 - 2:08

-"It's fine. I just... hurt my foot. I'll live... I... I hope," Shadeheart meowed.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadeheart and Whitekit   Shadeheart and Whitekit - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Oct 2013 - 2:10

"Of course! Of course you will! And I'll always be around to make sure you live!" she purred, licking the she-cats shoulder.

OOC: Close enough to her quote cx
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shadeheart and Whitekit   Shadeheart and Whitekit - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Oct 2013 - 2:56

"A... Al... Alw... wa..." Shadeheart stuttered. Patcheyes voice went through her head. "Of course! I will always be around if you want me, even in death, I promise." "N... no..." she whispered.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadeheart and Whitekit   Shadeheart and Whitekit - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Oct 2013 - 2:59

"Are you ok Shadeheart? You seem a little off" she asked slightly, concern rising and her fur fluffing out in worry.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shadeheart and Whitekit   Shadeheart and Whitekit - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Oct 2013 - 9:52

"I... yes. I need to... erm... go to sort... through... my herbs... umm..." Shadeheart said, shivering slightly even though it wasn't cold. "See... see you soon Patche... erm... Whitekit," she meowed as she limped away.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadeheart and Whitekit   Shadeheart and Whitekit - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Oct 2013 - 17:22

"Uh, who's Patche- Shadeheart?" She asked lowly, not even faltering to help the she-cat with getting to her den.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shadeheart and Whitekit   Shadeheart and Whitekit - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Oct 2013 - 20:25

Shadeheart was on the brink of tears. If the fact that my best friend dying wasn't bad enough. Now I have to have Whitekit reminding me of her every single day. She stopped walking towards her den. "I... I'm sorry. I don't think I should tell you this but..." she stuttered.

OoC: Should she tell Whitekit who Patcheye was?

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadeheart and Whitekit   Shadeheart and Whitekit - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Oct 2013 - 21:19

OOC: Yeah, if Whitekit is to be mistaken for her so many times it's better now than never for her.

IC: "You can tell me anything, I won't tell" she meowed softly, purring in hopes of calming the older cat.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shadeheart and Whitekit   Shadeheart and Whitekit - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013 - 1:58

Shadeheart sighed. "Long before you were born there was a cat called Patcheye. She... she was probably my best friend." Shadeheart was trying hard not to cry. "She... she... died because of a bad bit of prey. I... tried to save her but..." a tear rolled down Shadeheart's cheek. "I... I... couldn't. Before she died, she told me... no... she promised that she would always be around, even in death." more tears started flowing down her cheeks."She... she... she looked just... just li... like... like... you."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadeheart and Whitekit   Shadeheart and Whitekit - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013 - 20:52

"If you tried to save her, it should be ok with Patcheye right? If she was your best friend she would understand right?" She meowed licking at the she-cats tears, feeling as if the young kit was about to cry as well, "I have always wondered why everyone always looked at me so weirdly, they only had been remembering your friend!" she smiled brightly. "But if I look like her, doesn't that mean I am related or something?" she pondered lowly, but loud enough for the she-cat to hear.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shadeheart and Whitekit   Shadeheart and Whitekit - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Nov 2013 - 5:18

Shadeheart's smile slowly came back. "Yes, she probably would understand," she purred.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadeheart and Whitekit   Shadeheart and Whitekit - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadeheart and Whitekit
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2