Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shadeheart and Whitekit

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

Shadeheart and Whitekit Empty
PostSubject: Shadeheart and Whitekit   Shadeheart and Whitekit EmptySun 6 Oct 2013 - 16:24

Shadeheart sorted through her herbs. She had been feeling upset ever since Patcheye died, and sorting through herbs was the only thing that somewhat cheered her up. She only felt worse after Whitekit was born, who was the spitting image of her late friend. It's probably best not to compare the two though, she thought. I might just see Whitekit now, then I know that she is a completely different cat.

Shadeheart arrived at the nursery. "Wh... Whitekit?" she said, hoping the kit was awake.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadeheart and Whitekit   Shadeheart and Whitekit EmptySun 6 Oct 2013 - 16:32

"Yes Shadeheart?" she meowed, immediately recognizing the voice, her shakey, tired legs soon visible as she rose to her calico paws, nearly a spotless white, though, despite being so tired her voice was strong, her eyes ever such a strong color of green. The she-cat soon padded up to the medicine cat and only stopped, a mouse length away from the older she-cat.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shadeheart and Whitekit   Shadeheart and Whitekit EmptySun 6 Oct 2013 - 16:50

Shadeheart smiled. "How are you today?" she asked. Of course she isn't Patcheye. What was I thinking? Shadeheart thought.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadeheart and Whitekit   Shadeheart and Whitekit EmptySun 6 Oct 2013 - 16:53

"Quite good so far! I played a lot, and had a nice sleep!" she chirped happily, sitting herself down and wrapping her tail around her paws. "How are you Shadeheart?" she pondered.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shadeheart and Whitekit   Shadeheart and Whitekit EmptySun 6 Oct 2013 - 17:04

"I... I'm fine," she said, trying not to feel bad. Her voice is just like Patcheye's, but higher pitched... she thought. No... I should stop comparing them. It won't do me any good."Do you want to play something with me? I... I'll let you choose a game!" She said, trying to get her mind off her friend.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadeheart and Whitekit   Shadeheart and Whitekit EmptySun 6 Oct 2013 - 17:08

"Awesome!" she squeaked proudly. "I'd like to play with you, but you should choose, dad gave me the option to do whatever I wanted, so I want to give you a chance too!" she purred gratefully, she really liked Shadeheart, she was so unique, and her damaged form, strangely didn't bother her.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shadeheart and Whitekit   Shadeheart and Whitekit EmptySun 6 Oct 2013 - 17:25

"Hmm... do you want to play mossball?" Shadeheart asked, not admitting that it was the only game she actually knew how to play.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadeheart and Whitekit   Shadeheart and Whitekit EmptySun 6 Oct 2013 - 17:28

"Ah, ok!" She chirped, trotting past the she-cat with tail held high, shrinking slightly at the sudden amount of light but quickly adjusted, she immediately padded to the small moss pile and bunched it into a ball joyfully, her ears flicking slightly as some of the green material landed occasionally on her ears.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shadeheart and Whitekit   Shadeheart and Whitekit EmptySun 6 Oct 2013 - 19:10

Shadeheart smiled. "Pass it to me!" she purred.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadeheart and Whitekit   Shadeheart and Whitekit EmptySun 6 Oct 2013 - 19:14

"Ok ok!" she giggled, batting it into the air and hitting it forward, only for it to go the opposite direction she wanted. "Darn it!" she grumbled, her ears flattening against her head in disappointment and embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shadeheart and Whitekit   Shadeheart and Whitekit EmptyWed 9 Oct 2013 - 18:42

Shadeheart purred. She ran after the mossball and caught it before it hit the edge of camp. "Catch!" she meowed before passing it towards Whitekit.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadeheart and Whitekit   Shadeheart and Whitekit EmptyThu 10 Oct 2013 - 15:32

She squeaked and batted her paws at it, her claws extending as far as she could get them, tearing only a little piece away. The she-cat then passed it again.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shadeheart and Whitekit   Shadeheart and Whitekit EmptyThu 10 Oct 2013 - 16:05

Shadeheart leapt onto the mossball to stop it. She then flung the ball back to to Snowkit, accidentally throwing it over the kit's head. "S...sorry," she said.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadeheart and Whitekit   Shadeheart and Whitekit EmptyThu 10 Oct 2013 - 16:14

"It's ok!" she squealed and bounded after it, her tail held up happily in pride. "This is so fun Shadeheart!" she purred as she grabbed the ball and padded back, dropping the ball and swatting it towards Shadeheart.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shadeheart and Whitekit   Shadeheart and Whitekit EmptyFri 11 Oct 2013 - 16:48

Shadeheart smiled as she easily caught the mossball. "Try to catch this one!" she meowed as she kicked the ball especially hard with her left foot, which happened to be her sore foot. "Oh... th... that wasn't such a good idea..." she mumbled as the pain started coming back.

OoC: Smart move Shade...

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadeheart and Whitekit   Shadeheart and Whitekit Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadeheart and Whitekit
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next