Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shadeheart's insomnia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

Shadeheart's insomnia Empty
PostSubject: Shadeheart's insomnia   Shadeheart's insomnia EmptyThu 20 Jun 2013 - 21:24

It was getting late. The moon shone almost full in the sky. A cat sat in a clearing, wide awake in the night. She couldn't sleep well ever since the fire that had burned her territory, her burns kept hurting. Fourtrees was surprisingly peaceful that night, not a sound to be heard

Suddenly she hear a noise. "Huh? Who's there?" Shadeheart asked.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadeheart's insomnia   Shadeheart's insomnia EmptyThu 20 Jun 2013 - 22:23

Patcheye stumbled out "Oh, hello Shadeheart, I didn't know you were here" the she cat mused, her eyes still dazed, the she-cat thought that she was temporarily blind but she still had evidence of sight. "Ah, tonight seems so cool, doesn't it despite it being green leaf" she mused. her fur seeming spotless now since the fire as some of her fur was longer than some parts.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shadeheart's insomnia   Shadeheart's insomnia EmptyThu 20 Jun 2013 - 22:32

"Yes, it is rather cool out tonight," she said before adding, "What are you doing up so late?"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadeheart's insomnia   Shadeheart's insomnia EmptyFri 21 Jun 2013 - 7:14

"The new apprentices are stirring in they're sleepy, I bet even the deafest cat could hear it!" she joked, she padded up towards the new warrior and sat next to her, trying to scratch her irritated eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shadeheart's insomnia   Shadeheart's insomnia EmptyFri 21 Jun 2013 - 16:01

"I haven't been able to sleep well since the fire. My eye just keeps on hurting..." Shadeheart said before trailing off.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadeheart's insomnia   Shadeheart's insomnia EmptyFri 21 Jun 2013 - 16:12

"Ah, it's understandable, you should get that- oh, that's right" she forgot that her sister had went missing. "I guess we relate, I think the fire damaged my eyes temporarily, I can barley see straight" she complained trying to make the dark furred she-cat feel better.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shadeheart's insomnia   Shadeheart's insomnia EmptySun 23 Jun 2013 - 0:09

Shadepaw smiled. "At least your vision is only damaged temporarily. I doubt my eye will ever heal. If anything it's getting worse," she said with a sigh.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadeheart's insomnia   Shadeheart's insomnia EmptySun 23 Jun 2013 - 15:59

"Ah, it's ok Shadeheart it will eventually, if not don't mind what the others think of your appearance, even if the clan is family, there will always be hostile ones, cats that haven't learnt" she meowed giving the she-cat a reassuring flick of her tail.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shadeheart's insomnia   Shadeheart's insomnia EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013 - 1:26

Shadeheart smiled. "You always know what to say, Patcheye," she said.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadeheart's insomnia   Shadeheart's insomnia EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013 - 7:09

"Of course! I will always be around if you want me, even in death, I promise" she meowed with slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadeheart's insomnia   Shadeheart's insomnia Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadeheart's insomnia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: