Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Adventure.. kinda

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Adventure.. kinda - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure.. kinda   Adventure.. kinda - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Oct 2013 - 14:27

Eaglepaw laughed softly, intrigued by Sootpaw's boasting. It was good to have a goal, after all. "Well, if you're going to be the best hunter in the clan, I'll just have to be the best fighter." Catching the moss ball once more, he held it up with a claw and smirked good-naturedly at Sootkit. He was excited at the prospect of battle, after all, especially if it involved getting his claws on those no-good non-Windclan clans. Throwing it back, he continued, "And when I'm the leader, you can be my deputy."
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 10008

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.. kinda   Adventure.. kinda - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Oct 2013 - 15:44

Sootkit frowned, "But what if I become leader first? Then you can be my deputy!" The little black and white kit exclaimed bouncing around for a moment, excited by the thought that she one day would hold a position of leader ship.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Apprentice ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.. kinda   Adventure.. kinda - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Oct 2013 - 20:30

Like that would ever happen! Eaglepaw thought to himself, the thought that another cat would get the deputy position before him never even crossing his mind. He was ambitious, that was for sure. Instead of a pointless argument, he gave the young kit a smile and tossed the moss ball back over. "Well, then I'd be honored to be your deputy, Sootkit."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.. kinda   Adventure.. kinda - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventure.. kinda
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2