Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Adventure.. kinda

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 10008

Adventure.. kinda Empty
PostSubject: Adventure.. kinda   Adventure.. kinda EmptySun 22 Sep 2013 - 16:38

Sootkit poked her head out of the nursery, and glanced around the area. She quickly pulled her head back in before strutting out of the nursery, her chest held high. Being the small kit she was everything was huge to her even the warriors. The small black, and white kit waltzed over to the fresh-kill pile, and started prodding at it. For the kit didn't know what it was. She gave it one last prod before a rabbit came falling in front of her. The kit gave off a squeak before falling backwards into the apprentice den, landing on something soft.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Apprentice ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Adventure.. kinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure.. kinda   Adventure.. kinda EmptySun 22 Sep 2013 - 16:51

Oof! Eaglepaw had been sleeping soundly in the apprentice's den, enjoying his new nest as a brand-new apprentice. His sleep was cut short, however, by something hitting his side. His eyes blinked open as he craned his neck to find what had hit him: a kit. Running a paw across his eyes to wipe the sleep away, he slowly stood up and nudged the kit back to its paws. "Hey, what's the big idea?" he grumbled, his fur ruffled from sleep. "Some of us are trying to rest here."
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

Adventure.. kinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure.. kinda   Adventure.. kinda EmptySun 22 Sep 2013 - 17:03

Sootkit's amber eyes blinked as she looked at the apprentice in front of her. The kit shuffled a paw, "I'm sorry..." She mewed her voice trailing of as the kit spoke. The kit looked away from the apprentice, shyness apparent in her stature. The black and white kit stepped back wanting to leave the den as soon as possible.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

Adventure.. kinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure.. kinda   Adventure.. kinda EmptySun 22 Sep 2013 - 17:36

Eaglepaw sighed, not having meant to scare the poor kit. Moving out of his nest, he gave her a sympathetic glance. "How come you're in here? This is the apprentice's den." He padded out of the den, signaling with his tail for the kit to follow him so to avoid waking up any of the others.

Last edited by Snugglythrust Falcon on Sun 22 Sep 2013 - 17:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

Adventure.. kinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure.. kinda   Adventure.. kinda EmptySun 22 Sep 2013 - 17:41

The kit glanced up at the tom as she followed the apprentice out of the den. "I got startled by something.." The small kit mewed as she continued to follow the apprentice. Being the young kit, Sootkit was everything was new to her. This is the first time she has been out of the nursery. So she didn't know where or where not to go.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

Adventure.. kinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure.. kinda   Adventure.. kinda EmptySun 22 Sep 2013 - 17:49

Eaglepaw glanced around the clearing until his eyes spotted a rabbit fallen a bit from the fresh-kill pile. Stifling a purr of amusement, he looked down at the kit. "Was it that?" he asked, pointing towards the rabbit. He didn't mean to laugh, it was just generally funny to him.

Last edited by Snugglythrust Falcon on Sun 22 Sep 2013 - 20:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

Adventure.. kinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure.. kinda   Adventure.. kinda EmptySun 22 Sep 2013 - 17:56

The she-kit looked over at the rabbit, her ears flattened back as she let out a small hiss. "It tried to crush me." Sootkit frowned as the older tom laughed at her. It wasn't her fault! She didn't know the thing was going to attack her! She was going have to get payback for the tom laughing at her.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

Adventure.. kinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure.. kinda   Adventure.. kinda EmptySun 22 Sep 2013 - 20:53

Moving towards the fresh-kill pile, Eaglepaw deftly picked up the rabbit and set it back up. It certainly looked delicious, but he could eat later. "What's your name?" he asked, turning back towards the kit. It would be good if he began to learn all of the cats in his clan. After all, it wouldn't be long before they all knew his very well.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

Adventure.. kinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure.. kinda   Adventure.. kinda EmptySun 22 Sep 2013 - 21:16

The she-kit glanced around for a moment before answering Eaglepaw, "Sootkit." She answered. She didn't like the fact that her memory wasn't working very well for her at the moment. Man, a couple days of being here she was forgetting her own name! What kinda kit does that? Apparently she did. She looked back at the tom again, "What is your name?" She asked pushing her former topic away.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

Adventure.. kinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure.. kinda   Adventure.. kinda EmptyTue 24 Sep 2013 - 0:07

"Eaglepaw," the young apprentice replied, smiling at Sootkit. "Hey, why don't we play Mossball? Come on, it'll be fun." Without waiting for a response, he quickly bounded off to gather some moss and hook it onto a claw before turning back to face the kit. "Now catch!" he called out before tossing it towards her.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

Adventure.. kinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure.. kinda   Adventure.. kinda EmptyWed 25 Sep 2013 - 19:37

The kit was a little confused when Eaglepaw left but when he came back carrying that oh so familiar moss ball, her amber eyes lit up like lightning in the sky. Sootkit stood ready her paws spread an equal distance ready to push of the dusty ground an grasp that mossy fluff. As soon as the words catch came across her ears, the black and white kit leapt and grasped the moss ball in her teeth, being as careful as she leapt she landed on the ground with a soft thud. The kit set the moss ball on the ground then used her pink nose to send the green plant flying back to the apprentice before her.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

Adventure.. kinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure.. kinda   Adventure.. kinda EmptyWed 25 Sep 2013 - 21:29

Eaglepaw grinned as the enthusiastic kit caught the ball, impressed with her jump. "Nice one!" he called to her as he snatched the ball up and quickly threw it back, making sure to aim it a bit higher this time. It was a game, but it didn't have to be an easy game, did it?
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

Adventure.. kinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure.. kinda   Adventure.. kinda EmptySun 29 Sep 2013 - 11:31

Sootkit noticed this one was higher than the last. She knew she wouldn't be able to reach it with her mouth this time. She jumped once again this time her claws out stretched. As she aimed for it she snagged the ball with her claw and took it to the ground with her. With a smile she quickly sent it back once again.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

Adventure.. kinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure.. kinda   Adventure.. kinda EmptySun 29 Sep 2013 - 20:58

Eaglepaw stepped forward to grasp the ball before it bounced on the ground, hooking it on a claw and smiling at the kit. "You're a natural at this," he mewed, holding onto the ball for a moment before tossing it back. This was actually kind of fun playing with Sootkit, and besides, this was good practice 'training' younger cats.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

Adventure.. kinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure.. kinda   Adventure.. kinda EmptySat 5 Oct 2013 - 9:54

Sootkit smiled at Eaglepaw's words. "Of course I am going to be the best hunter this clan has ever seen!" Sootkit boasted to the apprentice in front of her. She quickly grabbed the moss ball that slowed to a stop in front of her before throwing it back to her new friend.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adventure.. kinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure.. kinda   Adventure.. kinda Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventure.. kinda
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next