Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Raven's losing her tail feathers.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Raven's losing her tail feathers. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven's losing her tail feathers.   Raven's losing her tail feathers. - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Aug 2013 - 18:40

"I would like that, thank you Ravenpaw" she purred gratefully, "Been so long since I shared some prey with an apprentice" she smiled jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Raven's losing her tail feathers.   Raven's losing her tail feathers. - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Aug 2013 - 16:09

Ravenpaw nodded, walking ahead hoping the she-cat would follow. "Do you have an apprentice?" She asked, also hoping she could spark up a conversation.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Raven's losing her tail feathers.   Raven's losing her tail feathers. - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Aug 2013 - 16:32

"I do, bristlepaw, but I had two, even three at a time before so, why do you ask?" she pondered, following after the young she-cat steadily.
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Raven's losing her tail feathers.   Raven's losing her tail feathers. - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Aug 2013 - 17:19

Ravenpaw picked through the pile and picked out a plumb frog; she set it down in front of Patcheye. "Well I rarely ever see you with your apprentice." She said, settling down herself.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Raven's losing her tail feathers.   Raven's losing her tail feathers. - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Aug 2013 - 20:11

"Yeah, I've been busy recovering from nasty wounds and been on patrols and all I never really had time to train" she meowed simply as she brought her back claws to her ear to scratch.
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Raven's losing her tail feathers.   Raven's losing her tail feathers. - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Aug 2013 - 20:19

Ravenpaw nudged the prey to Patcheye. "I said, I'd share.." She purred. "And where are your wounds? I'd be willing to share tongues with you." She smiled. "And that's too bad that you don't have anytime for training. I really wish you could've been my mentor you seem very nice and fun." She meowed.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Raven's losing her tail feathers.   Raven's losing her tail feathers. - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Aug 2013 - 22:35

She purred happily and opened her muzzle biting into the rabbit ripping it apart and swallowing the prey piece, "Well, a badger clawed my face and scarred it horribly, even though my fur covers most of it, and my newest wound from that fox. Haha, I really am a mess sometimes" she laughed licking her paw again and wiping her fur trying to reveal the badger claw marks left on her face. "Ah, thank you but you might've been chosen for mouse-brain for a reason, but I really am flattered, I am kind and fun as you say but I have to be strict during training, but I am glad I mentored two of the best warriors we have, Shadeclaw and Ivyfur" she purred gratefully, playfully licking the she-cats ear "And maybe after we eat and share tongues we can have a spar" she meowed.
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Raven's losing her tail feathers.   Raven's losing her tail feathers. - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Aug 2013 - 10:59

Ravenpaw purred, tucking her front paws under her chest, and she took in a deep breath and let it out. "Hpmh, I understand." She giggled a little bit thinking about the time she crashed into Crowclaw in their border patrol. "But you took down that badger didn't you?!" She said, her eyes lighting up.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Raven's losing her tail feathers.   Raven's losing her tail feathers. - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Aug 2013 - 11:07

"No, I needed help, I couldn't take it on, by the time I got help I was on the verge of blacking out, so I don't know if it retreated or not" she sighed but smiled at the memory. "I think even though I lost to a badger Because I didn't use the battle system I actually bonded with Shadeheart" she smirked proudly.
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Raven's losing her tail feathers.   Raven's losing her tail feathers. - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Aug 2013 - 11:17

Ravenpaw cocked her head to the left. "How did that happen?" She asked.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Raven's losing her tail feathers.   Raven's losing her tail feathers. - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Aug 2013 - 11:23

"I was taking Longpaw on a walk around the territory when the badger had appeared, Longpaw was frozen in place until I snapped at him to go and retrieve help, but as he and the others had gotten back I was already on the ground, about to be torn apart by it." she nodded making her long story short. "I thank Twistedfoot and all the other cats that helped me that day. Even Shadeheart" she nodded gladly, the scenes replaying in her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raven's losing her tail feathers.   Raven's losing her tail feathers. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Raven's losing her tail feathers.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2