Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Glimpse of Serenity

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Running

Running

Clan/Rank : [C] WC Elder [B] TC Apprentice [F] RC Kit [C2] WC Warrior
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 521

A Glimpse of Serenity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Glimpse of Serenity   A Glimpse of Serenity - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:40 pm

Breezekit snickered to himself as he watched his siblings brawl. He was just glad that he wasn't in amongst it, even though it would have been fun to prove his obvious dominance over his siblings, he may have been the 'youngest' but he was certainly bigger than Applekit and with a few choice move he could easily take down his brother.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: A Glimpse of Serenity   A Glimpse of Serenity - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:14 pm

The two kits tumbled across the clearing until Applekit gained the upper paw, pinning Eaglekit down, though he squirmed and hissed in frustrated fury. "Never!" he yowled, though for all his movements she somehow was still not falling off. Where was she getting this strength from? Sighing softly, the exhausted kit finally flopped back onto the ground in a mock sign of defeat. He had a plan now, and he would never call anyone else a superior warrior to him!
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: A Glimpse of Serenity   A Glimpse of Serenity - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:31 pm

Applekit realized he stopped struggling. Grinning with success and pride, she hopped off her brother, forgetting he was supposed to say something first. "You got beaten by a she-cat." the kit boasted, walking around her brother in a circular path with her tail high in the air. She didn't think about the good chance of him retaliating then and there.

King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Glimpse of Serenity   A Glimpse of Serenity - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 5:15 pm

He was pretending to be defeated, but Eaglekit couldn't help it as a wide grin crossed his face. Suddenly hopping up to his paws, he was pouncing on top of Applekit before she could even wonder what was happening. The surprise factor gave the kit an easy advantage, and it wasn't long before he was the one pinning his sister down and yowling in triumph. "Hah! I'd never be beaten by a she-cat!" he hissed with a smug smirk, whipping his tail back and forth in undisguised triumph. There was no way he was going to let anyone - especially one of his siblings - get the best of him!
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Glimpse of Serenity   A Glimpse of Serenity - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 3:36 pm

Breezekit knew that his siblings' playing would be an intertaining scene but he stood and continued into the den. It wasn't much larger than the nursery but it looked a lot different. The nests were huge. Making his way into a nest he stood in the center of it, all by himself he felt dwarfed just by the size of the moss made nest. He surveyed the den more as his siblings continued their play fight.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Glimpse of Serenity   A Glimpse of Serenity - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:51 pm

Applekit was about to retort, but she saw there was a lack of her brother. "Hey! Where'd Breezekit go?" she asked in a peeved voice. He had abandoned them! Her brother was going to get it for sure! The she-kit scampered off to the warriors den, suspecting that he would be in there. "Breeeeezekit, you pile of mouse dung!" she called, which was followed by a chorus of Hey!s and You are too young to use that language!s, as well as other similar comments.

King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Glimpse of Serenity   A Glimpse of Serenity - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:57 pm

Eaglekit quickly dusted himself off and scampered after Applekit, refusing to let his siblings escape him. He bounded over next to Applekit and suppressed a mrrow of laughter at the admonishments she received from annoyed warriors. "Making new friends?" he whispered sarcastically, still laughing as he surveyed the darkened den for any sign of their brother.
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Glimpse of Serenity   A Glimpse of Serenity - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:22 pm

Breezekit heard the voices that surrounded him, mostly to reply to his sister's words. He looked back at the entrance and saw his siblings just standing there."Eaglekit, Applekit come here." He encouraged his brother and sister to join him.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Glimpse of Serenity   A Glimpse of Serenity - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:48 pm

And sure enough, Applekit was already bounding over to her brother, unaware of the stares and comments casted to her. "You're lucky I am so nice, or I would have killed you." she muttered, and just like that her flustered demeanor was gone. "What is it, Breezekit?" she asked.

King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Glimpse of Serenity   A Glimpse of Serenity - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 5:09 am

With a triumphant smirk, Eaglekit padded over to his siblings, lording over such a trivial victory against his sister. Then again, that was just how he was: taking victories from anything he could get his paws on. "What's going on?" he mewed softly, peering into the stirring maw of the warrior's den.
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Glimpse of Serenity   A Glimpse of Serenity - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 7:24 pm

He laughed to himself, how could they not see the greatness that was in front of them. "Don't you see it?" he turned to his siblings. "This is our future. Soon enough we will be here."

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Glimpse of Serenity   A Glimpse of Serenity - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Glimpse of Serenity