Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Glimpse of Serenity

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

A Glimpse of Serenity Empty
PostSubject: A Glimpse of Serenity   A Glimpse of Serenity EmptyThu 18 Jul 2013 - 15:23

A sliver of sunlight snuck into the confines of the nursery, sliding along the ground and radiating on the face of a sleeping kit. To the kit, the pleasant darkness of slumber was being rudely interrupted by the shaft of light. Pawing annoyingly at it, he finally realized that it wasn't going away and opened his eyes with a sigh. Moving his head out of the way of the sunlight, he set his golden eyes upon the world before him, and it was quite an awe-inspiring site for a recently-born kit. The camp was as busy as ever, and the spacious clearing beyond it looked infinite. His eyes widened in delight as he turned and prodded a tiny paw into the side of his sister, Applekit. "Come on, Applekit, get up. Let's go explore!" Sure, his mother's fur was warm, but he didn't want to spend more time in here when he could be out there!

Last edited by Snugglythrust Falcon on Fri 2 Aug 2013 - 15:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: A Glimpse of Serenity   A Glimpse of Serenity EmptyThu 18 Jul 2013 - 17:45

Applekit, however, found her mother's fur appealing and was unwilling to move when Eaglekit had pawed her. The she-kit let out a tiny hiss, rolling over. "Go away." she mumbled in a tiny voice; a voice laced with bitter weariness. She was tired, and had no reason to haul herself up so that her brother could satiate his thirst for exploration and discovery. She put a tiny paw over her exposed eye grumpily.

Running

Running

Clan/Rank : [C] WC Elder [B] TC Apprentice [F] RC Kit [C2] WC Warrior
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 521

PostSubject: Re: A Glimpse of Serenity   A Glimpse of Serenity EmptyFri 19 Jul 2013 - 10:43

Breezekit curled up on the opposite side of their mother than his siblings heard talking. His tiny little ears perked up to catch the conversation. Sitting up groggily he shook his head to dislodge any parts of the nest that might have stuck to his fur. "What are you guys doing?" His sister hadn't really made a whole lot of noise it was Eaglekit so the gray kit directed his undivided attention towards him.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Glimpse of Serenity   A Glimpse of Serenity EmptySat 20 Jul 2013 - 10:41

Eaglekit tried to crane his neck over his mother to see his brother, but just fell forward instead, his face nestled in warm fur. Pulling back with a tiny gasp, he stamped his paw down in annoyance. "Applekit won't come exploring with me! There's nothing fun to do in here anyway." He pouted towards Applekit, but soon a big grin appeared on his face. "Hey, we're bigger than her anyway," he astutely noted towards Breezekit. "Let's just make her go outside!" This probably wasn't the greatest plan he could think of, but Eaglekit was pretty invested in it now.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Glimpse of Serenity   A Glimpse of Serenity EmptySat 20 Jul 2013 - 16:17

"Go away, dirtbreath." Applekit hissed, overhearing Eaglekit. "Play with Breezekit..."
The last sentence trailed off as she drifted back to sleep. She really was a lazy kit, but she was so young and rest before apprenticeship was nothing but good for her. Applekit's breath became slow almost immediately, showing that she was asleep.

King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Glimpse of Serenity   A Glimpse of Serenity EmptyMon 22 Jul 2013 - 11:28

"Fine," Eaglekit hissed, turning pointedly away from Applekit before rushing over around their mother and barreling into Breezekit, sending the two kits rolling around in a tangle of fur and paws. "Come on, Breezekit, let's go exploring!" 'Eager' may have been an understatement.
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Glimpse of Serenity   A Glimpse of Serenity EmptyMon 22 Jul 2013 - 11:38

Breezekit sighed at his sister's lack of interest to explore and before he knew it he was rolling away from his mother's warmth with Eaglekit followed him. Pushing his equally big brother off of him he licked a tuft of fur that was sticking out of place on his shoulder and then turned back to the other tom. "Okay, let's go." Now Breezekit was pretty excited but not as much as Eaglekit.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Glimpse of Serenity   A Glimpse of Serenity EmptyTue 23 Jul 2013 - 15:02

Lifting his tail up in excitement, Eaglekit whipped around and rushed out of the den without another word. The sun was bright enough that he had to move a paw up to block its blinding rays, but when he was able to adjust his vision to the brightness, his eyes widened in awe at all the Windclan territory. The camp was bustling with activity, while beyond the borders stretched grassland farther than the eye could see. It was breathtaking to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Glimpse of Serenity   A Glimpse of Serenity EmptyThu 25 Jul 2013 - 17:34

After a few seconds of silence, Applekit sighed. The two had awoken her, and she now had no ability to drift into a complete sleep. The she-kit arose, grumbling, and ran out of the den with her tail high in the air. Where had her siblings gone...?

Running

Running

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Glimpse of Serenity   A Glimpse of Serenity EmptySat 27 Jul 2013 - 6:35

Breezekit stuck by his brother's side. Thinking that his mother would charge out of the nursery and usher them back into the nursery, but it wasn't the rules that they had to stay with their mother, was it? "Where should we go first?" All the hustle and bustle that was happening around them made Breezekit think about what it must be like to be an apprentice or a warrior.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Glimpse of Serenity   A Glimpse of Serenity EmptySun 28 Jul 2013 - 13:24

Eaglekit looked around the camp, the same thought running through his own head. Where would they go indeed? "Oh! Let's go to the warrior's den!" he mewed, his tail swishing back and forth in excitement. "We'll be warriors eventually, right? We should pick spots before someone else takes them!" Before either of his siblings could raise concern, he bolted off as fast as his tiny paws could carry him towards the warrior's den. If he stayed any longer, they may raise arguments, and who wanted that? He was going to become a warrior eventually. The best warrior his clan had ever had! How could he protect his clan if he didn't have the best place to sleep? Yeah, that was sound reasoning.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Glimpse of Serenity   A Glimpse of Serenity EmptyMon 29 Jul 2013 - 19:23

Applekit was about to give up on pursuing her siblings when she spotted the kits scampering off in the direction of the warriors den. A thought crossed her mind; the she-kit grinned devilishly and began to stealthily move along the camp, hiding behind grown cats and tall grass. She made it closer to the warriors den with each sprint to the next line of cover, all the while making sure she did not alert her brothers.
When she reached a close distance, Applekit went into a hunter's crouch and watched for a few seconds. The crouch itself was sloppy, but her young age was a pretty good alibi for this. After a few seconds of watching, Applekit darted up and jumped on Eaglekit's tail.
"Hyaaaaaah!" the kit yelled, her battle cry a loud and determined one. To her, it sounded like a leader leading her clan into battle. To everyone else, it sounded like the obnoxious playing of a kit.

Running

Running

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Glimpse of Serenity   A Glimpse of Serenity EmptyWed 31 Jul 2013 - 7:30

Breezekit trailed his brother towards the warriors den. He didn't object to going in because he wanted to see it just as badly as Eaglekit did. Taking in the scene, he pictured himself in his very own nest in this den soon. So consumed by the happy thoughts of being a warrior he wasn't paying attention to anything else. He heard a 'battle cry' from behind him and shied away quickly from it. The fur on his back stood on end and his once sleek grey tail was fluffed out. He laughed when he saw he wasn't the victim and joined in with Applekit.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Glimpse of Serenity   A Glimpse of Serenity EmptyFri 2 Aug 2013 - 15:01

Eaglekit gazed longingly into the warrior's den, looking from a distance that felt like eternity - or, you know, a few pawsteps - at the empty nests and the couple of nests that were being slept in by a couple lazy warriors. Someday, that would be him. His heart swelled with a pride for the future... and then his ears swelled with the sound of what seemed to be a battle cry. His head whipped around just in time to see Applekit pounce onto his tail. Letting out a loud yowl of surprise, the brown-furred kit jumped high in the air, falling down awkwardly and rolling head over tail until he settled onto the clearing floor, face pressed against the ground and legs splayed out.

Slowly getting up, Eaglekit shook himself down and forced his fur to lie flat, though his tail still stayed fluffed up - and it was pretty fluffy to begin with. "Oh, you're going to get it!" he hissed, baring his teeth in a display of adorable dominance as he flung himself forward, letting out a yowl loud enough to wake any sleeping warriors as he pounced on his sister, the two of them rolling across the clearing in a tangle of fur and sheathed claws.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Glimpse of Serenity   A Glimpse of Serenity EmptySat 3 Aug 2013 - 13:35

"Oof!"
Applekit made this sound as she was jumped on by Eaglekit. They tumbled for a little while before Applekit yowled. "Get off me! You way as much as a Riverclan cat in newleaf!"
With this, she pushed her brother off, flipping the roles so that she had him pinned. "I'll get off if you admit I am the superior warrior!" she told her brother in a dramatic, loud voice.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Glimpse of Serenity   A Glimpse of Serenity Empty

Back to top Go down

A Glimpse of Serenity
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next