Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Peace and Serenity

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

Peace and Serenity Empty
PostSubject: Peace and Serenity   Peace and Serenity EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012 - 14:57

A gentle breeze swept across the plains, swaying the grass softly. It barely whispered through the trees, causing the leaves and branches to rustle. A single leaf fluttered off one tree on the edge of the woods, and the wind carried it along, twirling and lifting it until it skipped a beat, and the leaf drifted to the ground. It landed at the feet of a grey and white she-cat with blue eyes. She smiled at the small green leaf, and, as though she were still a kit, she put a paw on it and felt a surge of triumph.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7410

Peace and Serenity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Serenity   Peace and Serenity EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012 - 15:02

Badgerfang laid on a rock near the old WindClan leader, resting peacefully. She opened one eye as the wind ruffed her fur. "Oh...Rainstar, isn't it?" she meowed, getting to her feet. She hadn't really met the leader even in all the moons she was in StarClan.

Peace and Serenity ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader (70/190) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70/190) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70/190) ~ RC Apprentice (20/40) ~ WC T2 Warrior (40/100) ~ Unborn TC Kit (10/20)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Peace and Serenity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Serenity   Peace and Serenity EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012 - 15:03

Poppyseed saw the two cats as she was passing. "Hi!" she called, running over.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

Peace and Serenity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Serenity   Peace and Serenity EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012 - 15:05

Rainstar looked up, feeling embarrassed for a moment at acting so kit-ish. She smiled at the other cat and nodded.
"I must have been before your time," she said. "What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

Peace and Serenity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Serenity   Peace and Serenity EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012 - 15:06

"I'm Poppyseed," the she-cat meowed, looking around, seeing Badgerfang. She had no idea who the two cats were.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

Peace and Serenity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Serenity   Peace and Serenity EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012 - 15:07

Badgerfang nodded, as she got to her paws. "My name is Badgerfang. I was born in WindClan, but I ran away to RiverClan as a kit. My parents are Icewhisker and Ebonyroot. You might have known one of them...Oh, and hello Poppyseed," she meowed when she saw the young she-cat run toward them. She had been watching the kit as she was the kit of a forbidden love like she was.

TC T5 Leader (70/190) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70/190) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70/190) ~ RC Apprentice (20/40) ~ WC T2 Warrior (40/100) ~ Unborn TC Kit (10/20)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

Peace and Serenity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Serenity   Peace and Serenity EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012 - 15:08

"Oh! Hi..." she tilted her head. "And you are....?"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

Peace and Serenity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Serenity   Peace and Serenity EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012 - 15:08

The old leader nodded to Poppyseed and Badgerfang.
"Yes, I knew Icewhisker," she answered. "He was the medicine cat shortly before I died."
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

Peace and Serenity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Serenity   Peace and Serenity EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012 - 15:10

Poppyseed looked at Rainstar. "A medicine cat? Why would a medicine cat have kits-" she cut herself, suddenly remembering how her mom was a medicine cat. "Oh, nevermind..."

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Peace and Serenity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Serenity   Peace and Serenity EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012 - 15:11

Badgerfang let out a small laugh as she leaped off of the rock and landed next to the she-cat. "Don't worry, Poppyseed. While one of your parents were a medicine cat, both of mine were! Oh, and this is Rainstar. She used to be leader of WindClan many moons ago."

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

Peace and Serenity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Serenity   Peace and Serenity EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012 - 15:13

Poppyseed looked at Badgerfang. "Do I know you?" she looked at the cat. "I don't think I've seen you before..."

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Peace and Serenity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Serenity   Peace and Serenity EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012 - 15:15

Badgerfang shook her head. "Oh, no. I doubt you have, maybe at one of the gatherings, but when I died I took a interest in watching you because like you, had to grow up with parents breaking the code."

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

Peace and Serenity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Serenity   Peace and Serenity EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012 - 15:17

Poppyseed thought deeply. "Err.... Was it... Badgerfang?" she guessed.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

Peace and Serenity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Serenity   Peace and Serenity EmptyFri 27 Jul 2012 - 16:25

Ooc: Aww, you talking 'bout me? .3.

Ic:

The wind blew once again but this time bringing along the form of a large tom. His blue eyes caught sight of three cats talking amongst themselves. Curiosity got the better of him, so he decided to join them. When he was close enough to distinguish who they were, he was delighted to find his daughter and old leader.

"Badgerfang! Rainstar! Nice to see you!" Icewhisker mewed, his gray fur ruffled slightly by the wind.

Peace and Serenity N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

Peace and Serenity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Serenity   Peace and Serenity EmptyFri 27 Jul 2012 - 17:20

Poppyseed turned around, seeing the unfarmilar tom. "Hi," she meowed. "I'm Poppyseed."

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Peace and Serenity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Serenity   Peace and Serenity Empty

Back to top Go down

Peace and Serenity
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next