Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

serenity Δ open

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

serenity Δ open Empty
PostSubject: serenity Δ open   serenity Δ open EmptyMon 18 Dec 2017 - 11:00

Newtpaw sat idly by the fresh-kill pile with his long speckled tail wrapped neatly around his speckled paws. The tom hadn't had anything to do all day, and he didn't want to eat until he had hunted for the Clan at least once. He stared longingly at the prey but turned his head away to prevent any further temptation. The sunrise that painted the sky with a bunch of brilliant shades of red, orange, and purple was quite a sight to look at, and the sun itself was halfway visible and halfway covered by the dark horizon line. The ShadowClan apprentice looked up to watch. He knew that some cats may be sleeping at this time of day, but he didn't try to stay silent. If they woke up, that wasn't his problem. While Newtpaw was a huge extrovert, sometimes it was nice to enjoy quietness. In a Clan, quiet was something that was rare, so the apprentice supposed he'd let it stay while it existed.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

serenity Δ open Empty
PostSubject: Re: serenity Δ open   serenity Δ open EmptyMon 18 Dec 2017 - 20:43

Rosepaw woke from the weirdest dream where she was related to a bird. She yawned then stretched and left the apprentice den. She saw her friends brother sitting alone. She started to walk towards him but caught him glancing at the foodpile and knew he was hungry. She knew most cats would hunt before they grabbed prey so she decided to help him get food. She went up to him and sat down. "hey newtpaw want to hunt with me stoatkit and nightpaw are sleeping and I'm bored." she said smiling at mentioning his siblings. Newtpaw was the only sibling that she didn't get to know. Nightpaw was a good friend and so was stoatkit. She wondered if he would be a good friend to.

OOC: lol my longest one I am on a roll

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

serenity Δ open Empty
PostSubject: Re: serenity Δ open   serenity Δ open EmptyTue 19 Dec 2017 - 1:08

Newtpaw looked over at Rosepaw once he heard her voice. He knew that the she-cat was friends with his littermates, but he had never truly had the chance to talk to her. Even though he was curious, he still felt a pang of annoyance since his rare quiet time had been interrupted. The tom supposed it wasn't Rosepaw's fault, though.
"Oh, hey, Rosepaw." The calico apprentice lazily and carelessly flicked his long tail in greeting. The tom wanted to snap at her and tell her to go wake up Nightpaw if she was so bored, but he tried his hardest to push back the negativity. Maybe he was just tired... yeah, that was it.
"Hunting? Oh, yeah, sure." He responded with the same careless tone. He had been expecting to just go out with a patrol once everyone else was awake, but some early hunting would be nice.
He rose to his paws, and his jaws opened wide in a loud, obvious yawn.

ooc; okay, if we're heading out into the territory to hunt, we should probably take this to shadowclan territory.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

serenity Δ open Empty
PostSubject: Re: serenity Δ open   serenity Δ open EmptyTue 19 Dec 2017 - 1:15

OOC: it's your topic so your pick

Ic: Rosepaw smiled even though she could here a little grumpiness in his voice. "i thought you would be excited to hunt." she said looking down. She wanted to make friends with him so bad but she didn't even know if he was mean or just being grumpy at her. "if you want to do something else you can tell me." she said in her desperate voice that she wanted to make friends. She wondered if he was like this to everyone or just the one who was talking to him now.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

serenity Δ open Empty
PostSubject: Re: serenity Δ open   serenity Δ open EmptyTue 19 Dec 2017 - 2:07

Newtpaw glanced over at Rosepaw, shaking his head in exasperation. It wasn't like he was targetting Rosepaw, he would've acted this way with any other cat if they had come up to him instead of Rosepaw.
"No, it's fine, I don't care what we do. If you wanna hunt, then let's just hunt."
The tom's voice was sharp and he sounded irritated, but he still continued to head towards the camp's exit. Once he reached it, he glanced back over his shoulder at Rosepaw and sighed as the tip of his tail began to twitch back and forth.
"You coming?"

ooc; alrighty, i'll go set up a topic in shadowclan territory.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

serenity Δ open Empty
PostSubject: Re: serenity Δ open   serenity Δ open EmptyTue 19 Dec 2017 - 2:35

OOC: ok I'll just post here than I'll post in the territory's topic when you make it
Ic: Rosepaw followed him out of camp. Even though she was emotional she wanted to show that she was strong. She knew if the tom spent time with her he would get to know her and not be so irritated. "ya I'm coming." she said when she caught up to him. "im sorry if you wanted to be alone. It's just I never spend time with anyone anymore because I'll be warrior soon so my training got harder." she told him trying to make talk.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

serenity Δ open Empty
PostSubject: Re: serenity Δ open   serenity Δ open Empty

Back to top Go down

serenity Δ open
Page 1 of 1