Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Honey with a Feather

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

Honey with a Feather - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey with a Feather   Honey with a Feather - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013 - 3:32

"I am not afraid of them things! I'd shred them up!" She squeaked unsheathing her tiny, yet sharp, claws and clawing the ground on front of her, while making "threatening" noises. The small kit soon tired out and sheathed her claws.

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Honey with a Feather   Honey with a Feather - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013 - 4:41

"It's best you stay away from them unless you need to go to them for some important reason...And wait until you're a warrior for any of that." Lionstar warned. "It's not cowardly to run from a Twoleg if you're saving a life, even your own."

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

PostSubject: Re: Honey with a Feather   Honey with a Feather - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013 - 4:59

Honeykit flickered her ear; a frown on her face. "They sound weird..." she muttered, her tail wrapped around her paws. "I think I would run if I ever ran into something like that; they just sound to wired."

Honey with a Feather - Page 3 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Honey with a Feather   Honey with a Feather - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013 - 6:22

"Well I wouldn't be afraid of them! I'd show them who's boss!" She mewed. Snowkit then proceeded to yawn, and stretched a bit. "I think I'm going to go back to the nursery" She mewed before retreating back to her mossy bed.

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Clan/Rank : T:WC Kit R:TC Kit S:SC Kit
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 2040

PostSubject: Re: Honey with a Feather   Honey with a Feather - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013 - 6:23

"You can shred them up, but don't get me involved!" Rookkit squeaky voice mewed, standing up to follow his sister and flicking his sister on the nose with his sleek black tail.

Hey Thar. No kitties lurking in here ;D:

Honey with a Feather - Page 3 Angel110

Honey with a Feather - Page 3 Tumblr_ly8jl9XfS81qdhwg1

Honey with a Feather - Page 3 2zs2mud
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-fim-oc-rp.forumotion.net/
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Honey with a Feather   Honey with a Feather - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013 - 16:32

Mosspelt nodded, saying that he had sent out patrols. Then he laughed and listened to their talk about Twolegs. He then meowed "Like Lionstar said, it's not cowardly to run from a Twoleg. Especially their dogs, now those are even worse than the Twolegs themselves. They eat cats like we eat mice."
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Honey with a Feather   Honey with a Feather - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013 - 17:19

Lionstar nodded, remembering the dogs himself. "Some times anyways. At other times their too small so they instead just bark nonstop from a distance until their Twoleg pulls them away" He chuckled. He always found it interesting how a dog often had this odd loyalty to their Twolegs, no matter how much it yelled or hit them. Well, as far as the cats knew, dogs were a lot more stupid compared to the warriors, so it wasn't exactly hard to either outrun or even chase off a Twoleg dog.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honey with a Feather   Honey with a Feather - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Honey with a Feather
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3