Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Since I am totally am bored and have nothing better to do

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Since I am totally am bored and have nothing better to do Empty
PostSubject: Since I am totally am bored and have nothing better to do   Since I am totally am bored and have nothing better to do EmptyTue 7 May 2013 - 0:29

Months, months(Or whatever the gestation is for a cat) passed after she had received news of herself being pregnant, her fluffy pelt had hid it all, but until she had all those noticeable habits came up, only about a few weeks after her one kits birth the tom began to wander.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"But mother why can't I go outside?" Longkit pouted miserably, as his mother, Patcheye wasn't letting him go out.

"Because, you're too small, what would happen if a hawk came and snatched you up?" she purred at her little kit flicking her paw over his long ears. "Mother..." Longkit sighed miserably pushing his orange pelt against his mothers, calico pelt.

-----------------

Skipping birth, just kuz))

OOC: If you want to join in you can, this takes place after the patrol.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7402

PostSubject: Re: Since I am totally am bored and have nothing better to do   Since I am totally am bored and have nothing better to do EmptyTue 7 May 2013 - 19:02

"Good morning, Patcheye, good morning, Longkit." Twistedpaw pushed himself into the nursery, a smile on his face. He loved to visit his sister's new kit and so he figured he might as well visit them today. However, something was difference as there was a rabbit in his jaws. He limped over to Patcheye, dropping the rabbit at her paws. "I thought you might be hungry after having to take care of this little bundle of energy." He glanced at Longkit with a large smile. "How are you today, Longkit?"

Since I am totally am bored and have nothing better to do ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Since I am totally am bored and have nothing better to do   Since I am totally am bored and have nothing better to do EmptyTue 7 May 2013 - 19:09

"Good morning, Twistedpaw." she greeted her youngest sibling, digging her maw into the rabbits flesh as she watched Twistedpaw and Longkit. "Ya, he's so loud to, I always get in trouble by the others" The she-cat chuckled.

"Good mornin' Twistedpaw!" Longkit squeaked joyfully at his, surprisingly young uncle. " I am doing excellent! I feel better than Starclan !" the orange tom squeaked, merely boasting about how he feels.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Since I am totally am bored and have nothing better to do   Since I am totally am bored and have nothing better to do EmptyWed 15 May 2013 - 18:02

"Well, isn't that good, Longkit." Twistedpaw said with a grin, cuffing his good front paw over the kit's ear playfully as he sat down. "Do you want to play a game? It will help you past the time that you will be stuck in here!"

Occ: For some reason I never saw that you posted in here...

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Since I am totally am bored and have nothing better to do   Since I am totally am bored and have nothing better to do EmptyWed 15 May 2013 - 18:21

"Really?! then lets play!" Longkit squeaked over joyed, his ginger fur poofing out a bit as he yelled and squealed.
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Clan/Rank : [C] WC Elder [B] TC Apprentice [F] RC Kit [C2] WC Warrior
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 521

PostSubject: Re: Since I am totally am bored and have nothing better to do   Since I am totally am bored and have nothing better to do EmptySat 18 May 2013 - 6:28

Minteyes moved into camp, just going through the daily grind was what she was used to. She saw movement in the nursery and pushed her way in. Just as Twistedpaw and Longkit were heading out, she sat herself next to Patcheye. "How are you doing, Patcheye?" From a motherly perspective she wanted to know how it all worked.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4949

PostSubject: Re: Since I am totally am bored and have nothing better to do   Since I am totally am bored and have nothing better to do EmptySat 18 May 2013 - 9:15

ooc: Can I join? :D

ic:

Ivypaw padded out from the apprentices den, seeing that Twistedpaw was going somewhere with Longkit. Bounding over to catch up to them, her blue eyes had a lively glow. "Good morning, Twistedpaw! How are you? Oh, and Longkit! Your out of the nursery!" Boy, was she lively or what today?

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpawMountainkit
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Since I am totally am bored and have nothing better to do   Since I am totally am bored and have nothing better to do EmptySat 18 May 2013 - 9:19

Twistedpaw started to pull together a ball of moss when Ivypaw came padding up. His face brighten as he smiled at her. "I'm doing great, Ivypaw! I'm planning to play Mossball with Longkit; want to join us?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since I am totally am bored and have nothing better to do   Since I am totally am bored and have nothing better to do Empty

Back to top Go down

Since I am totally am bored and have nothing better to do
Page 1 of 1