Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Totally Uncalled For

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Totally Uncalled For Empty
PostSubject: Totally Uncalled For   Totally Uncalled For EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 9:13 am

Shadepaw broke himself away from Silverfang while she wasn't looking when she sent him to gather moss for the elders and to restock the supply in the medicine den, slipping away stealthily through the undergrowth. He was much more interested in exploring RiverClan's territory than care for dumb, useless elders.

It wasn't long before he came up to Sunningrocks, which separated RiverClan from ThunderClan. He remembered hearing his mother Sweetheart tell him that the two Clans had fought over the rocks, but RiverClan came out victorious and kept their piece of land. Good! No one would dare mess with our territory again!

Curious, he slipped into the river, swimming diagonally with the flowing current rather than straight across against it, and he climbed up onto the territory beyond the water. He leaped up on the rocks and felt their warmth seeping through his paws. With a content purr, he curled up on the rocks and closed his eyes, relishing in the warmth the sun provided.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Totally Uncalled For   Totally Uncalled For EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 9:18 am

Sunpaw watched the other tom curl up on the Sunningrocks with concern. He had gone out hunting, at this point so far into his apprenticeship that he could be trusted to go out on his own. He knew better than to step any closer to the Sunningrocks; his dead sister served as a grim reminder of the battle between Thunderclan and Riverclan, along with his deceased mother. So instead he watched from his side of the border, his sharp eyes detecting the rise and fall of the Riverclan tom's flank.

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Totally Uncalled For   Totally Uncalled For EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 9:22 am

Shadepaw sensed the presence of another cat, and his head rose up to look at Sunpaw. Then his eyes narrowed, and he rose up on his paws to fluff up his fur and arch his back. "What are you doing here, ThunderClanner? This is RiverClan territory! Get out of here before I flay you!"

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Totally Uncalled For   Totally Uncalled For EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 9:26 am

"Uh... you're on Riverclan territory. I'm on Thunderclan territory." Sunpaw stated, eyeing the other tom warily. This cat certainly had an attitude. "See? The scent marker is over there. I'm on my side. You're on your side. I just happened to be passing by."

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Totally Uncalled For   Totally Uncalled For EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 9:37 am

"Well, don't! Go back home and stay away from the border! You weak little squirrel-munchers don't belong anywhere near Sunningrocks!" He began to count down in his head. If this foolish cat didn't run back to his camp with his tail tucked between his legs soon, he was going to teach him a lesson he would never forget.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Totally Uncalled For   Totally Uncalled For EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 9:43 am

The russet tom narrowed his eyes. "Oh come off it. You don't get to tell me where in my territory I can stand. I'm not telling you to leave for being close to the border, am I?" Sunpaw looked the other tom up and down. "You must be a new apprentice. Well, let me tell you something: this is my side. On my side, I get to do what I want. On your side, you can sit your pretty little rump on those rocks and enjoy the sun. I don't care." Something inside of Sunpaw told him he shouldn't turn his back on this cat... and though he wanted to retreat so that he didn't cause more fuss, he also didn't want this fish-breath thinking he could boss Thunderclan around.

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Totally Uncalled For   Totally Uncalled For EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 9:52 am

Shadepaw suddenly grinned, his dark amber eyes narrowing into slits. He looked... mad. Not angry or furious mad, more like eager to rip into the ThunderClan apprentice's flesh and watch his blood spill over the snow. Memories of what he had done to that mouse as a kit flooded back into his head. He was always fascinated with death ever since that time in his life. He learned what it was like to torture a mouse to death. What would it be like to do the same to a cat?

In a flash, Shadepaw launched himself off the rocks and slammed into Sunpaw, barreling him over. He dug his claws deep into his shoulders and held on tight.

Shadepaw used Leap-and-Hold on Sunpaw, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Sunpaw is Pinned for one turn.

Shadepaw
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Sunpaw
14/20 HP
80/80 SP

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

PostSubject: Re: Totally Uncalled For   Totally Uncalled For EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 9:52 am

The member 'Yoshachu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

Totally Uncalled For Mistpe10
Totally Uncalled For Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Totally Uncalled For   Totally Uncalled For EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 9:58 am

Sunpaw snarled as he was pinned down. He writhed beneath the other tom's grip, but to no avail. "Filthy pond-scum!" He hissed. "We're in Thunderclan territory, you idiot!"

My Active Cats

Current Events

Last edited by SillySunshine on Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Totally Uncalled For   Totally Uncalled For EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 10:05 am

(OOC: Just to let you know, if a cat is pinned for one turn, that means their opponent can still deal the same damage as the turn before, so technically Sunpaw is still pinned. Hope that makes sense! :3)

"This won't be your territory for long," Shadepaw spat, digging his claws deeper into his shoulders and piercing through his skin, growling in satisfaction when he felt his opponent's blood leaking through the wounds. "When I'm RiverClan's leader, I will continue Ivystar's legacy in building my Clan to be the most powerful Clan in the forest! I will drive all of you ThunderClanners out and take over your precious territory!"

Shadepaw continued using Leap-and-Hold on Sunpaw, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Sunpaw is no longer Pinned.

Shadepaw
20/20 HP
60/80 SP

Sunpaw
8/20 HP
80/80 SP

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Totally Uncalled For   Totally Uncalled For EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 10:12 am

"Yeah, right!" Sunpaw growled, wriggling in Shadepaw's grip. Before the other tom can react, Sunpaw rolls the two onto their sides and rakes at Shadepaw's soft underbelly, drawing blood.

Sunpaw used Belly Rake, dealing 7 damage and costing 10 SP

Sunpaw
8/20 HP
80/80 SP

Shadepaw
13/20 HP
60/80 SP

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Totally Uncalled For   Totally Uncalled For EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 10:20 am

Shadepaw yowled in pain and spat furiously, raising up a clawed paw and slashed it across Sunpaw's muzzle to distract him long enough to shove him off.

Shadepaw used Front Paw Strike, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Shadepaw
13/20 HP
50/80 SP

Sunpaw
2/20 HP
70/60 SP

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Totally Uncalled For   Totally Uncalled For EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 10:23 am

Sunpaw panted, blood dripping from various wounds. Even though he felt extremely weak, he hadn't given up yet. With a roar, he lunged at Shadekit, tearing the other cat to the ground and pinning him. He dug his claws in deep, refusing to let go.

Sunpaw used Leap-and-Hold, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 SP.

Sunpaw
2/20 HP
60/80 SP

Shadepaw
7/20 HP
50/80 SP

Shadepaw is stunned for two turns.

My Active Cats

Current Events

Last edited by SillySunshine on Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

PostSubject: Re: Totally Uncalled For   Totally Uncalled For EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 10:23 am

The member 'SillySunshine' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

Totally Uncalled For Mistpe10
Totally Uncalled For Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Totally Uncalled For   Totally Uncalled For EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 10:28 am

Shadepaw yowled and struggled underneath the ThunderClan apprentice, hissing violently. "Let me up, you piece of fox-dung! I will have your territory if it's the last thing I do!"

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Totally Uncalled For   Totally Uncalled For Empty

Back to top Go down

Totally Uncalled For
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next