Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

April Gathering 2013

Go down 
+13
King Falcon I
Honey Badger
Ebby
Reaper King
Knight
WhiteTiger99
Kip
Frosty
Darky
Sun
Emeraldheart
Ice Cream Zombie
Sleepy
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

April Gathering 2013 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2013   April Gathering 2013 - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 6:28 am

Twistedpaw glanced up at his mentor, sighing. "I-I'm fine, Minteyes. I've just...I've just never seen so many cats at once. This will also be my time meeting some of the other Clans..." He dragged his good paw across the ground. "I'm also afraid that they will start treating me different because of my twisted paw..."

April Gathering 2013 - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3560

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2013   April Gathering 2013 - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:16 pm

Nightwing followed shortly after her leader. The full moon shone brightly againsed her black pelt,giving it a silver tone. The deputy's stride was smooth, and calm. Nightwing had long since gotten over the sheer number of cats that attended the gatherings every moon. Her blue eyes glanced back at the ShadowClan cats that followed. Knowing each of them by name, and scent. She smiled and continued forward, ears directing towards the commotion that echoed thought the clearing. Nightwing veered off from the group to take her spot, flickering her ears in acknowledgement towards the other deputies.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Warrior and WindClan apprentice and RiverClan apprentice
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 389

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2013   April Gathering 2013 - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:39 am

Mosspaw looked around warily. There were so many different cats and clans. This was her first gathering. She looked around for her mentor, Possumtail or anyone in ThunderClan. She spotted her mentor and bounded over to her. "Wow! There are so many cats."

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
http://the-forest.forumotion.com/
Emeraldheart

Emeraldheart

Clan/Rank : Warrior/Queen and Kit Thunderclan
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2013   April Gathering 2013 - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:38 pm

"Yes there are a lot of cats." Possumtail looked at Mosspaw. "Go ahead. Talk to some apprentices from other Clans." She encouraged. Now who should I talk too?

Possumtail:

Kitty Meow Meow:
Back to top Go down
http://of-the-stars.catsboard.com
Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Warrior and WindClan apprentice and RiverClan apprentice
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2013   April Gathering 2013 - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 3:35 pm

Mosspaw looked around the clearing. Spotting what looked like an apprentice she walked over. "Hi! I'm Mosspaw and you are…?"

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2013   April Gathering 2013 - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:53 pm

Twistedpaw jumped when Mosspaw spoke behide him. He turned to face her, an unsure look on his face. One of the first cats he would met...He tasted the air. ThunderClan; he knew that scent from when Lionstar and Flamestar had entered his camp moons ago when he was just a kit; it had been the stronger scent after all coming off of those two. He smiled softly, his tail flickering. "Er...Hello. I-I'm Twistedpaw. It's nice to meet you..."

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2013   April Gathering 2013 - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 6:26 pm

"Hi! Are you from WindClan? Nice to meet you." Mosspaw chattered away completly oblivious to Twistedpaw's … well… twisted paw and his indecision. "Who's your mentor? How's prey running in your territory? Does rabbit taste good?" Mosspaw fired out questions cheerfully. Finally she stopped and listened for his response.

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2524

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2013   April Gathering 2013 - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 9:06 pm

Nightpaw was nervous as well, even during the battle there had never been so many cats in one place. " All the clans have grown.", The dark cat added to herself. Looking around, she noticed that nearly every cat knew at least one other clan cat. She only knew one or two Shadowclan cats, but she couldn't see them in the crowd. In waiting for the leaders to speak, her black paws moved leaves around. First seemingly making an image, then shifting another patch of leaves to form something completely different. Strange way to fight a bad case of boredom. The white spotted cat was so focused, even the chatter was dulled in her head.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2013   April Gathering 2013 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 3:44 am

Twistedpaw's ears went back at question after question from Mosspaw. When the apprentice finally stopped, he sighed happily. Sitting up right, he flickered his tail as he turned so he faced Mosspaw a bit better. "Yes I am from WindClan, My mentor is Minteyes, prey is running fine...And, er, yes I think rabbits tasted good." He said, trying to make sure that he answered them in order. "You are from ThunderClan correct? Er, is everything fine in your territory?"

Back to top Go down
Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2013   April Gathering 2013 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 1:42 pm

"Yes everything is fine. Well at least I think it is." Mosspaw frowned in concentration. "I'm a new apprentice and this is my first gathering. What about you?"

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2013   April Gathering 2013 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:53 pm

"Same," answered Twistedpaw, shuffling his paws. He glanced at Mosspaw before looking around at all of the other cats. Here he was, talking with the 'enemy'...That was the point of the gathering, wasn't it? To see that the other Clans aren't that bad. "I've never been with so many cats before...I mean, I figured together the Clans were big, but not this big!"

Back to top Go down
Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2013   April Gathering 2013 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 6:35 pm

"Ya, I know right? When I first came I didn't think there would be so many cats. Well I guess I'll go meet more cats before the meeting starts" Mosspaw said goodbye as she disappeared in the crowd.

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again

Last edited by Mosspaw on Tue May 07, 2013 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2013   April Gathering 2013 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 3:33 pm

Icepaw followed her clan into the large clearing, only just realizing this was her first real meeting. With the Deos and everything, there wasn't time for a meeting. She glanced around, gazing at the variety of different cats. Old and young, it didn't matter. You could find any kind of cat here.
The medicine cat sighed dramatically.

"This will be fun." she commented sarcastically. She found a comfortable looking spot under a young tree, close to the Great Rock.

April Gathering 2013 - Page 2 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2013   April Gathering 2013 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:06 pm

OOC: Let's get a move on with this, leaders and people who haven't posted.

April Gathering 2013 - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2013   April Gathering 2013 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:21 pm

Mosspaw who had just finished a conversation with Twistedpaw turned around to face another cat. "Hi! I'm Mosspaw from ThunderClan. Nice to meet you!" Mosspaw meowed cheerfully. But before the cat got to replie the gathering had started.

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again

Last edited by Mosspaw on Tue May 07, 2013 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down