Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Patcheye, are my wounds fine? to be or not to be? what is the question?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Patcheye, are my wounds fine? to be or not to be? what is the question? Empty
PostSubject: Patcheye, are my wounds fine? to be or not to be? what is the question?   Patcheye, are my wounds fine? to be or not to be? what is the question? EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 3:35 pm

Patcheye paced around the medicine cats den her pelt twitching, she was anxious to get back into her warm bed, she was growing used to the scent of herbs and she hadn't liked it one bit! "Icepaw? can you tell me when I can get out of here and back to the warriors den?" she asked as politely as she could.
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Patcheye, are my wounds fine? to be or not to be? what is the question?   Patcheye, are my wounds fine? to be or not to be? what is the question? EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 4:14 pm

Icepaw turned around from her sorting and glared at Patcheye.

"You'll get out when your wounds heal. Pacing won't get you any closer to the warrior's den, just so you know." she meowed bluntly. Sighing deeply, the she-cat looked out her den, surprised to see the sun shining brightly.

"I'm getting tired of your whining. You can sit outside in the sun for a while." the lynx-point spoke, flicking her tail towards the exit.

"If I catch you doing anything other than relaxing, I won't even let you go get fresh-kill. And stay where I can see you." Icepaw hissed, her tone more worried than anything else.

Patcheye, are my wounds fine? to be or not to be? what is the question? N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Patcheye, are my wounds fine? to be or not to be? what is the question?   Patcheye, are my wounds fine? to be or not to be? what is the question? EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:19 pm

Patcheye felt annoyed by her sister, her tail flicked with annoyance and padded out of her den, she desperately wanted to go to her first gathering but to do so she needed the results of her wounds to find out if they were becoming infected, and she wanted the news as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patcheye, are my wounds fine? to be or not to be? what is the question?   Patcheye, are my wounds fine? to be or not to be? what is the question? Empty

Back to top Go down

Patcheye, are my wounds fine? to be or not to be? what is the question?
Page 1 of 1