Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Foxkit's first time out.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Small

Small

Clan/Rank : Windclan/Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 612

Foxkit's first time out. Empty
PostSubject: Foxkit's first time out.   Foxkit's first time out. EmptyWed 20 Feb 2013 - 16:14

Foxkit slid out the nursery, careful not to wake his mother. The young tom's white breath was clearly visible on the cold day. The camp was silent, with the warriors doing the dawn patrol and such. Miuth slightly open, he breathed in the air that drew scents over his tongue. Among the wonderful scent of Windclan, Foxkit could also pick up the aroma of a rabbit. Or rabbits. Then the orange kit shook his head to get rid of the thought.He couldn't take prey from the pile! All the warriors needed it to be stonger. He glared at his stubby legs. "I won't be smallest for long!"" he growled at the air. "One day, I will be so big Stormstar would be scared of me!" the he stopped. What if Stormstar had heard him? Then challenged him to a battle? Ha! He could definitly beat anyone!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Foxkit's first time out.   Foxkit's first time out. EmptyWed 20 Feb 2013 - 19:51

Patchpaw padded into the nursery, a green bundle of dry moss for the nursery queens, setting it down next to her mothers bedding she padded up to Foxkit, much larger than the kit in comparison. "I doubt you will beat Stormstar in a battle." she smirked flicking the young kits ginger ears. "I'm Patchpaw by the way, the eldest apprentice." she sat down and wrapped her ginger and black tail over her white paws.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Foxkit's first time out.   Foxkit's first time out. EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013 - 15:56

Foxkit's pelt bushed out in fear and he whipped around, horrifed to think it was Stormstar behind him. He realized it was the apprentice, Patchpaw. Instintlly he pricked his ears and stretched up on his skinny, long legs. The ginger kit barely past half her legs. "Is he really that strong?" The courageous mew was now a pitifiul whimper. "Is he gonna be mad at me for saying I could beat him up?" With his fluffy fur bristling and the fact he was crouched against the ground, he looked scared. Foxkit twisted his head around to make sure Stormstar really wasn't there, he sat down and tried to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Foxkit's first time out.   Foxkit's first time out. EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013 - 16:03

"No no no, my father wouldn't do that, he would never hurt a kit from any clan!" she meowed loudly, turning to the kit that was on edge she licked his tabby ginger fur on his head. "Stormstar could beat a thousand cats!" she reassured the kit, over exaggurating purposley to make sure he had a sense of home and saftey within the clan.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Foxkit's first time out.   Foxkit's first time out. EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013 - 16:16

Foxkit pressed himself against Patchpaw. It was hard to tell if he was shivering from the cold or fear of Stormstar's claws. He stared up at the sky as fresh snow began to fall, small flakes though that didn't stick to the ground. "thanks Patchpaw." he murmured happily. He peeled himself off her a bit, just so it didn't look as if he were knocked out on her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Foxkit's first time out.   Foxkit's first time out. EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013 - 16:22

She smiled and continued to soothe the kit, "Not at all" she purred, "Glad I could help a small kit like you" she teased him a bit with a slight push.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Foxkit's first time out.   Foxkit's first time out. EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013 - 16:25

"SMall!?" he squeaked, rearing onto his hindlegs. "I'm not small! I'm big as a badguur!" That was a word he had trouble saying. Yet, the way he said it made it all the more adorable. Letting out a fierce playful yowl, he threw himself at Patchpaw and pumbled her gently.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Foxkit's first time out.   Foxkit's first time out. EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013 - 16:31

Patchpaw let herself 'fall' to act as if the kit had defeated her "Oh you got me! oh I'mma die! find me a mate and tell him I love him!" she squealed playfully stiffening her limbs and stuck her tongue out cutley.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckfeather, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan T1 Warrior [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7419

PostSubject: Re: Foxkit's first time out.   Foxkit's first time out. EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013 - 16:40

"Oh, I wish I could save you, Patchpaw, but against a such strong warrior..." Stormstar eyes were wide with a very fake fear as he stood behide Foxkit, having come to the nursery to visit is young son but had stopped to witness the small kit and his daughter playfighting. "I'm sure Foxkit here could beat me with one paw behide his back!"

Twistedkit poked his head from the nursery, having being drawn out from the talking of Patchpaw and Foxkit. His eyes also widen at the sight of his 'defeated' litter-mate and the young kit; whom he had only talked to about once, and he let out a small gasp. "Not Patchpaw! Oh, whatever will we do!" He shook his head. "Nobody would dare to fight the all powerful Foxkit!"

Foxkit's first time out. ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckfeather ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit (Not pictured)
TC T5 Leader (70/190) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70/190) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70/190) ~ RC T1 Warrior (30/70) ~ WC T2 Warrior (40/100) ~ TC Kit (10/20)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Foxkit's first time out.   Foxkit's first time out. EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013 - 16:42

Foxkit paused to say "Foxstar! I love youuuuuu!" he had mimiked Patchpaws voice. The he swatted a paw down on her neck as lightly as possible. "I win!" he hopped off Patchpaw and prodded her with a white paw. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Foxkit's first time out.   Foxkit's first time out. EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013 - 16:46

Patchpaw suddenly leaped up a smile on her face "Got you!" she punced lightly, pinning the kit down with one paw as light as she could. "I'm okay just so you know" she laughed and pawed at her little brother.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Foxkit's first time out.   Foxkit's first time out. EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013 - 16:55

Foxkit rolled backwards in a small fright at Stormstar's sudden appearence. "Oh. H-h-he...I..um...Hi!" his muttered. He padded to hid near Patchpaw as quickly as he could. "I'm Foxkit..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Foxkit's first time out.   Foxkit's first time out. EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013 - 17:58

"We figured" she purred calmly, "May I introduce you to my dad, Stormstar, my youngest brother Twistedkit." she meowed grabbing the kit by his scruff and placing next to her front paws.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 10013

PostSubject: Re: Foxkit's first time out.   Foxkit's first time out. EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013 - 19:35

Raccoonheart heard the commotion as she entered the camp from a long border patrol. When she approached the grouped she took note of Patchpaw carrying the kit. "Being motherly already Patchpaw?" The deputy asked her kit, who happened to be her apprentice.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Apprentice ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Foxkit's first time out.   Foxkit's first time out. EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013 - 19:40

"Mother! your embarressing me!" she frowned at Raccoonheart stepping away from the kit she brushed against her mother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foxkit's first time out.   Foxkit's first time out. Empty

Back to top Go down

Foxkit's first time out.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next