Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Foxkit's first time out.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckfeather, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan T1 Warrior [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7419

Foxkit's first time out. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxkit's first time out.   Foxkit's first time out. - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Feb 2013 - 12:29

Stormstar chuckled as he gazed at his daughter and the young tom. He leaned down to face Foxkit. "Hello there, little one," the leader smiled, beaming brightly at the kit as he gently titled his head.

"Father, stop it. Knowing you, you could be creeping him out!" Twistedkit gently pushed his father's head away with his good paw before turning to face Foxkit. "Hello! I know we've atleast have spoken to each other once. I'm Twistedkit," the young tom purred as he fixed his green eyes on the smaller tom before turning his gaze to his twisted paw. "I guess you can figure out why I am named that, but I am planning to be one of the best warriors this Clan has ever seen!"

Foxkit's first time out. - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckfeather ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit (Not pictured)
TC T5 Leader (70/190) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70/190) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70/190) ~ RC T1 Warrior (30/70) ~ WC T2 Warrior (40/100) ~ TC Kit (10/20)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Clan/Rank : [C] WC Elder [B] TC Apprentice [F] RC Kit [C2] WC Warrior
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 521

PostSubject: Re: Foxkit's first time out.   Foxkit's first time out. - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Feb 2013 - 12:41

Minteyes trotted over to the group that had gathered in camp. Seeing that Stormstar, the deputy, and their two offspring were there an then a smaller orange kit. "Hello everyone, how are we today?"

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Foxkit's first time out.   Foxkit's first time out. - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Feb 2013 - 17:59

Patchpaw let her blue-green gaze lie over the she-cat that had entered the nursery "hello Minteyes" Patchpaw meowed with greating, yet her slight aggitated voice still lingered.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

Clan/Rank : Windclan/Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 612

PostSubject: Re: Foxkit's first time out.   Foxkit's first time out. - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Feb 2013 - 19:01

Foxkit slightly writhed away from Stormstar, still prickly in the fur. He slid next to Twistedkit and galanced down at his awkward paw. "You'll be better than me!" he purred happily. He pulled his tail over his own frosty-white paws and glanced up at Minteyes. Was everyone larger than him? "Why am I so tiny?" he muttered under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckfeather, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan T1 Warrior [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Foxkit's first time out.   Foxkit's first time out. - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013 - 14:02

Twistedkit paused, looking at Foxkit. He had just barely made out what the young kit had said under his breath, before smiling. "Hey, don't be down. I remember when I thought I was going to be tiny forever when I was the only kit in the nursery! Don't worry, you will grow up, Foxkit!"

Stormstar chuckled as he gazed at the small kit and his son. He lifted his gaze to nod sightly at Minteyes before turning his gaze back to Foxkit. "I used to be your size, Foxkit. I know, it's hard to believe but every warrior starts out as a kit at some point. Maybe you will grow to be the biggest cat in the Clan like I am!"

Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckfeather ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit (Not pictured)
TC T5 Leader (70/190) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70/190) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70/190) ~ RC T1 Warrior (30/70) ~ WC T2 Warrior (40/100) ~ TC Kit (10/20)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

Clan/Rank : Windclan/Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 612

PostSubject: Re: Foxkit's first time out.   Foxkit's first time out. - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013 - 4:41

Foxkit stiffened, forcing himself to bodly stare into the muzzle stuffed near him. "You...you really think so?" the small whimper rose to a happy squeal. The bundle of ginger bounced around before knocking himself over. "Then, I can be the leader and you" he turned to stare at Twistedkit, delight pure and easy to see in his eyes, "can be my deputyyy!" "We are gonna be the best warriors ever!" Foxkit started bouncing in circldes around Twistedkit untill he was dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Foxkit's first time out.   Foxkit's first time out. - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013 - 7:29

"Not too soon Foxkit, remeber you need to become an apprentice first, and I think that leader role is mine I have the highest chances besides my mom, raccoonheart" she challnged the small ginger tom.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Foxkit's first time out.   Foxkit's first time out. - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013 - 7:55

Twistedkit chuckled as he watched the young kit jump around him, but it was slow as his tail moved to cover his twisted paw. "I-I doubt I'll become deputy; and if so, I want it to because I am worthy, not because who my parents are." The older kit glanced at his father, smiling softly. "Still love you, father."

"I would hope you still love me, Twistedkit."
Stormstar said, before using his paw to swipe Patchpaw to his belly, gazing down at her with a large grin. "And besides, I'm sure that Patchpaw will become leader one day; and perhaps Foxkit could be her deputy...however, I guess we have to wait to see." He ended by licking Patchpaw on the head, mostly just to embarrass her, as he believed it was his job to do show as her father, before letting her go.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Foxkit's first time out.   Foxkit's first time out. - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013 - 8:06

"Dad.." she purred "Your terrible at embarressing me" she pawed his face, attempting to push her dad over with a paw, she was almost a full grown apprentice anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foxkit's first time out.   Foxkit's first time out. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Foxkit's first time out.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: