Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fall time is Tall time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2846

Fall time is Tall time Empty
PostSubject: Fall time is Tall time   Fall time is Tall time EmptyTue 3 Oct 2023 - 22:43

Eaglefly was the clan happy one, of his siblings he was the one who would play a prank on them.  His brother Jayfrost was the clan grump and Eaglefly was the opposite, being a bit more cheery about things.

He trotted out of the warriors den and stretched in the sunny spot.

Glancing around he spotted a new kit he hadn't met yet.  Going over closer but slow as to not spook them he gave a wave with his tail.

"oh hello there!" he meowed happily with a curious tilt of his head as he approached, "hmm who are you? Im eaglefly" he introduced

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Ishtar

Ishtar

Characters : Tallshadow, Daisyfang, Cricketpaw
Clan/Rank : (T)WindClan Warrior[T3] (D)WindClan MC[T1] (C)SkyClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: Fall time is Tall time   Fall time is Tall time EmptyWed 4 Oct 2023 - 11:49

Tallkit sat in the warmest spot he could find, snugged up tight to the gorse wall so the wind was less. He enjoyed the briskness of the breeze in greenleaf, but those days felt far removed, now the wind wormed its way under his thin coat. It had lost all its soft greenleaf sheen, now more dusty than its previous golden ripple of stripes. He was thankful for the sun at least, easing the sting of the wind as it whistled past his ears. The tom-kit arched his back, spine pressed tight agasint his coat, and flopped back onto the ground. The sky overhead was wide and blue, like a balm after the close dimness of the nursery. The tom-kit’s ears perked up at the sound of another cat approaching. It was a tortoiseshell tom Tallkit didn't recognize. Eaglefly. He filed that away for later.  “Hello, i’m Tallkit.” He answered with a friendly flick of his feathery tail and a polite dip of his head.

Rank up:
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Fall time is Tall time   Fall time is Tall time EmptySat 7 Oct 2023 - 18:31

Eaglefly nodded "ahh cool name!" he purred sitting by the kit.

He wasnt exactly sure what they could do but wanted to do something fun with him... hmm perhaps they could pull a little prank on Eaglefly's brother Jayfrost. That was always fun

He smirked a bit and glanced at the kit "Wanna play a prank on my brother?" he whispered tail flicking back and forth excited

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Ishtar

Ishtar

PostSubject: Re: Fall time is Tall time   Fall time is Tall time EmptySat 7 Oct 2023 - 22:11

Tallkit looked up at the warrior, surprised that Eaglefly thought his name was cool. Though he was more surprised that the older cat had taken time out of his day to chat. The golden tabby pulled his shoulders back, a small curl of pride unfurling in his stomach. ”Thank you.” He purred. “Eaglefly is cool too. I hope Smallstar gives me an awesome name like that when I’m a warrior.” He was going to be strong and brave and an asset to WindClan when he was older, just like Eaglefly, and just like the cats in Sootstorm’s story.

So Tallkit was surprised again, when the tortoiseshell tom asked if he wanted to prank his brother, presumably another warrior. With everyone in the clan stretched thin and the perpetual gloom nagging at them as persistently as their hunger, Tallkit doubted that Eaglefly’s brother would appreciate a prank. The kit shuffled his paws, uncomfortable at the prospect of attracting the ire of a clan-mate, but equally uncomfortable at the thought of disappointing Eaglefly.

“Um,” Tallkit hesitated, wracking his mind for an excuse. It’s not like he had parents who would forbid it, Goldenpetal and Frostedlight were dead. A jolt of inspiration struck. “I’m not very good at pranks.” The tom-kit declared, pulling himself to his feet. “But maybe you could show me a battle move?” He asked hopefully, his long feathery tail held aloft in excitement.“I promise I’ll take it very seriously. I’m a quick learner!” He kneaded the ground with excitement, tiny claws scoring the dusty ground beneath.

Rank up:
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Fall time is Tall time   Fall time is Tall time EmptySat 7 Oct 2023 - 23:06

Eaglefly nodded happily. Oh great idea! eaglefly was easily distracted so the mention of a battle move and he completely forgot he wanted to do a prank in the first place.

Right umm so battle moves to start with. Oh that reminds me, my mentor first showed me the basics of them. Flutterpetal was his name, he showed me snap and front paw strike first I’ll try and show you those okay?

He struck out at the empty air in front of him demonstrating the striking move. It takes some practice, you have to learn how to balance on three paws while your fourth one is swiping at your opponent

He glanced at the kit and nodded you seem super eager to learn, if you keep that up I’m sure you will get a super cool warrior name from small star too in no time!

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Ishtar

Ishtar

PostSubject: Re: Fall time is Tall time   Fall time is Tall time EmptySat 7 Oct 2023 - 23:27

Tallkit stared at the warrior with single-minded focus, trying to analyze as much as he could when Eaglefly demonstrated the moves. He planted his feet, imagining that Heatherkit was trying to bowl him over, and balanced back slightly, just like Eaglefly. He experimented lifting one paw up and balancing, then switching to the other side. Tallkit reached out with his front paw and swatted at the air, just like Eaglefly, but stumbled forward a bit. “It’s harder than it looks.” He said with admiration, glancing over at the warrior to see how to adjust his stance. He sunk back lower over his haunches and tried again, this time keeping his balance. The golden tabby beamed up at the warrior, tail lashing with the thrill of learning something new. “It’s important I know this, I'm going to protect WindClan one day.” Tallkit said, standing straighter on his comically tall legs. “The other clans won't stand a chance!”

The kit fell back into his striking stance, trying to hit the air harder each time he lifted his paw. “Do you have any battle stories?” Tallkit asked, still focused on keeping his balance and striking at the same time, but one ear twitched towards the tortoiseshell in interest.

Rank up:
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Fall time is Tall time   Fall time is Tall time EmptyWed 11 Oct 2023 - 7:54

Eaglefly nodded watching the kit practice. Hmm not really, I never had to be in much of a battle before. We had one fight with riverclan but that didn’t even really take long before an agreement was decided on

He shrugged maybe that was a boring answer but the truth was ever since that happened it had been quiet. He wasn’t sure how long that would last though now that harsh season was coming

Sorry for the boring answer, but sometimes boring is best he thought about his now gone mentor flutterpetal and how he had died in battle, perhaps that was best left for another time

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall time is Tall time   Fall time is Tall time Empty

Back to top Go down

Fall time is Tall time
Page 1 of 1