Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Four's Adventure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Four's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Four's Adventure   Four's Adventure EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:11 am

Sootkit sat there in the grass among many hills and waited for the other three to show up. The air was cool and wisps and fog floted around the mounds, the wind whispered quietly above his head. The night was peaceful but yet danger seemed to linger and a sence of dred hung in the air almost as thick as the mist, "They sholdn't be this late...." Sootkit murmered to himself looking around anxiously
Back to top Go down
Lilyleaf

Lilyleaf

Clan/Rank : A Windclan mew.
Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 289

Four's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four's Adventure   Four's Adventure EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:20 am

Leafkit stumbled as she walked along one of the mounds, mist blocked her from seeing far and she was terrorfied of getting lost. She wondered for a while more before spoting the one she was in search of, Sootkit. Sprinting forward she hurried twards him, "Sootkit!" she panted when she got there, "I was so scared I got lost! Its really creepy here...um have Speckled and Frost arived yet?" she asked
Back to top Go down
http://truefairytail.board-directory.net
Anonymous

Four's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four's Adventure   Four's Adventure EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:29 am

Frostkit mutered darkly to himelf as he roamed in the direction Sootkit had told him to go. Twenty or so minutes passed and he found...absolutely nothing. "Why in Starclan's name did choose this place? He's hare-brained if he thinks any fun can come from this. No...I'm hare-brained for listening." Just then he heard two voices and looked up. Standing on a hill not very far from the one he was on were Sootkit and Leafkit, where Speckledkit was he had no clue. Walking slowly he padded up to them, "So I finally found you."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Four's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four's Adventure   Four's Adventure EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:40 am

Speckledkit ploded along boredly, *sigh* "things are really quier here....."He said mainly to himself as he searched for his brother. The mist swerled as he passed through it. Reluctant to let him through and baring the way behind. "Creepy....." He said as he watched. A suden fear of being traped in never ending mist occured to him and he continued to press forward. After a few moments he could swear he was going loony for it was about the thrid time he had seen a menecing figure rush past him. Looking around to see where the figure had vanished to he spotted his brother and walked quickly tward him, "Uh is it me or are you guys seeing those things too?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Four's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four's Adventure   Four's Adventure EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:01 pm

"Thats the matter I called you all here for....." He paused closing his eyes before continueing, "Something dark and powerful has awakened..." opening his eyes he looked at them, "His forces are growing and a shadow is passing over the clans. And I fear that--" Looking around his fur bristeling, "We must not speak of this here for it is not safe!" Turning he sped down and up mounds untill he came to a forest finding a great willow with a crack large enough for them all he pushed his way inside.
Back to top Go down
Lilyleaf

Lilyleaf

Virgo Rat

Four's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four's Adventure   Four's Adventure EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:13 pm

Leafkit's fur stood on end as she bolted after Sootkit. As she ran she glimpsed a black figure but as soon as it saw her it fled, seeing it she almost squeeled in terror. As soon as Sootkit found a crack in a willow she darted in after him shaking, "I saw one of them!" She squeeked, "It was black and terrofying!" Looking around to make sure they had not followed her in she relaxed
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Four's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four's Adventure   Four's Adventure EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:18 pm

"Tch. Something evil he says! Something dangerous he said!" Frostkit muttered unbelievingly as he followed Leafkit into the Willow trunk, "What is this 'danger' you want to blab about?" Frostkit asked bitterly, "This is probably going to be a waist of time so hurry up and spil it."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Four's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four's Adventure   Four's Adventure EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:22 pm

Speckledkit walked slowly behind the others for he was tired and didn't wish to run. Whispers of the wind and leaves stoped into a dead ery silence, to him his paw steps seemed to echo through out the land and the fog seemed to have thickened for he had lost sight of his friends. Panicking he trotted a little faster. "This is starting to get a bit scary...." He said as he watched a black figure retreat into the cover of the fog. At last he walked into the Crack where the three were waiting and tryed to shake off the sence of fear.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Four's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four's Adventure   Four's Adventure EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:06 pm

"Speckledkit! Hurry if you do not wish to be killed!" Sootkit hissed at his brother, "Not As I was saying. I fear a shadow has fallen and we are in great pierel. I have saught councle with a friend of mine and I wish for her to tell us what news she has told me." Sootkit said as he motioned for someone waiting outside to enter
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Four's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four's Adventure   Four's Adventure EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:16 pm

Icepaw entered as he had wished, "Greetings, I am Icepaw daughter of Hailfrost, I have brought with me some urgent news I wish you to hear. Dark times have fallen upon the clans and there soon will be war if it is not stoped. The enemy is great and powerful and you will need help in your conquest. You must journy east. Make for the abandoned barn there I will meet you. Go now and make hast for it is a long road and do not trust all whom you meet for some are dangerous." at this she turned to Sootkit, "I'll give you a word of advice, do not travle alone, take whom you know you can trust to follow you into many perriels and back again." with that she turned and walked out of the trunk
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Four's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four's Adventure   Four's Adventure EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:47 pm

Turning to the others I notice that they look bewildered, "As she said I am to go on a journy but I must not go alone.....I have yet to choose with whom I shall ask to come..." Sootkit said, "I wish not to take those whom I hold close for they may be lost. And I am afraid I might not come back either....I am afraid that this will be good bye." Sootkit said looking at them sadly he did not wish to part with his friends
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Four's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four's Adventure   Four's Adventure EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:55 pm

"Noo.. we're going with you." Said Speckledkit, "We know all about this journy, and we're coming too. We are your friends and can not alow you to go into danger all by yourself" he said getting up and looking outside, "It is to dark to travel now. We might as well rest for the night and set off early in the morning." he said lying down near the enterance
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Four's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four's Adventure   Four's Adventure EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:59 pm

Sootkit looked at them with suprize and bewilderment but mostely with relief for now he did not face the hard task of saying good bye to all of his friends. Though he still knew there was one person left that he must say good bye to one of them and he did not think that they would wish to part with the forest, "How on earth did you know?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Lilyleaf

Lilyleaf

Virgo Rat

Four's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four's Adventure   Four's Adventure EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 2:05 pm

"Um well it wasn't very hard to um tell since you seemed to be quite troubled last time we saw you. Always um busteling about here and um there. And um some of us um peeked at what you were doing...." Leafkit said quietly as she looking at the ground, "But um either way we are still coming with you. we are all prepared to follow where ever this journy may lead."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Four's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four's Adventure   Four's Adventure EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 2:25 pm

"You filthy conspiriators!" Sootkit exclamed laughingly as he looked from one friend to another smiling. Then a thought occured to him, "Leafkit, do you know of any herbs that help in traveling? They would do mighty well on a journey such as this." Sootkit asked as he looked at his friend. He knew her desire to be a medecine cat and she would be the one to know the answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Four's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four's Adventure   Four's Adventure Empty

Back to top Go down

Four's Adventure
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next