Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

An adventure is out there, maybe?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

An adventure is out there, maybe? Empty
PostSubject: An adventure is out there, maybe?   An adventure is out there, maybe? EmptyThu 12 Jun 2014 - 3:14

Frostkit bounded around camp leaping after a butterfly she crashed into a cats leg embersed she ducked her head "s-Sorry!" Frostkit squealed
Back to top Go down
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

PostSubject: Re: An adventure is out there, maybe?   An adventure is out there, maybe? EmptyThu 12 Jun 2014 - 3:27

Sandcloud turned around as she felt something hit one of her legs. She looked down at the kit, and a warm smile spread across her face. She crouched down, and said "It's okay." She didn't see any real reason to get mad, and she was sure no one else would either. She was just a kit, after all.

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An adventure is out there, maybe?   An adventure is out there, maybe? EmptyThu 12 Jun 2014 - 3:33

Not knowing who this nice she-cat was Frostkit asked her name z"I'm Frostkit what's yours?" She asked mewling tilting her head
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: An adventure is out there, maybe?   An adventure is out there, maybe? EmptyThu 12 Jun 2014 - 3:43

"Heh, nice to meet you Frostkit, my name is Sandcloud."she replied. She had never really met any of the kits, especially Honeywhisker's kits. Honestly, she was scared of kits, they reminded her of something. Even now, she was trying her best not to run away from this kit. A fake smile, and a casual tone probably kept this kit from noticing anything, though.

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An adventure is out there, maybe?   An adventure is out there, maybe? EmptyThu 12 Jun 2014 - 11:18

Frostkit mewed happily "Nice to meet you and sorry for running into you." She said a bit emberresed that still happened frostkit was a bit of a klutz and kept running into things some of the other kits made fun of her for that and teased her "anyways wanna play with me?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: An adventure is out there, maybe?   An adventure is out there, maybe? EmptyFri 13 Jun 2014 - 3:27

She shook her head, "It's fine. really." Now, this broke her. Her voice shook a bit as she stuttered, "P-P-Play with you? I uhhh, I-I-I d-don't know." She wasn't sure if she could really do anything like that, especially since she had never played with anyone before, even when she was a kit.

PostSubject: Re: An adventure is out there, maybe?   An adventure is out there, maybe? Empty

Back to top Go down

An adventure is out there, maybe?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: