Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Amalric and Shadowclan [P5]

Go down 
+5
Ebby
Moon
Little
Splotch
Jay
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] Empty
PostSubject: Amalric and Shadowclan [P5]   Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 14:41

The cat walked through the territory, breathing heavily. Drops of blood left a trail through the forest. This was it. He would not make it.
He limped onward, suddenly hearing something. Was that a meow? Was he delusional?
He picked up his pace, using the last amount of energy he had to throw himself towards the sound and through some bushes. Before he knew it, he found himself in some kind of clearing. Cats were there alright, conversing and going about their lives. It seemed like he found one of these clans.
Finally feeling no reason to go on, he let himself slip into unconsciousness.

Cedarfur was enjoying a nice blackbird that some cat had caught when it stupidly dove down to the ground to retrieve a nut. Lately there have been a few days where prey had been more abundant, maybe foreshadowing the end of leafbare. Anyhow, it was a very good bird.
Suddenly, though, he saw a cat explode through a side of the camp, near the apprentice's den. His ears pricked up. "Hey!" he shouted. "Look!"

Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3558

PostSubject: Re: Amalric and Shadowclan [P5]   Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 14:46

Nightwing looked up from her frog an gasped. "Who is he?" She ran over sniffed him. "He seems really hurt!" SHe looked over at Cedarfur. "Help me get him to the medicne cat's den!" Nightwing shook her head. Who was this cat?! Charging into camp like that?

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Amalric and Shadowclan [P5]   Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 14:49

Cedarfur nodded, gently grabbing the cat's scruff. "Get his back." meowed the cat. "Carefully, too. He is hurt badly!"

Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Amalric and Shadowclan [P5]   Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 14:50

Mallowpaw turned from his nice big toad he was eating after a day of collecting bundles and bundles of herbs as he heard Cedarfur shout. He stood up from the toad to see past all of the cats, and he saw a puddle of blood, a cat laying in the center of it.
He let out a gasp as he ran to Softwhisper and gave him a look, his eyes glazed with worry.
Mallowpaw then turned and pushed through the crowd of cats and stood next to Cedarfur, looking worriedly at the stranger. "Do you have any idea who this is?" the apprentice asked. "Because I don't think any of the Clan does..."

Feathersong looked up and walked after her son, her eyes filled with fear. Filled with sadness at the fallen stranger. "What? What happened here?" she asked, walking next to the warrior and the medicine cat apprentice, as Feathersong started to pant a bit. She didn't have the energy to run through a ShadowClan crowd anymore...

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Amalric and Shadowclan [P5]   Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 14:56

Nightwing tenderly carryed the cat with his back fur."Mallowpaw, get some help" She muttered through clenched teeth. She stared making the way to the den. "Careful Cedarfur, his paws are dragging." She wrinkled her nose at the metallic tang of blood.

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Amalric and Shadowclan [P5]   Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 15:07

"Sofwry." Cedarfur said, lifting up the injured cat more. Finally, they reached the medicine cat's den. "Softwhisper!" he called. "There is a cat here! He is really injured!"
He looked around for Sagestar. Where was the leader during all of this?

Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: Amalric and Shadowclan [P5]   Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 15:39

Softwhisper came running at the sound of his name. He was only tending to herbs"What happened?" asked the Medicine Cat. "Mallowpaw, go get some cobwebs." At the sight of excessive bleeding, he was sure to add, "Lots of cobwebs, Mallowpaw. Hurry." He sniffed the cat. It was still alive, but severely wounded. He and his apprentice would have to act quickly.

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Amalric and Shadowclan [P5]   Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 16:52

Mallowpaw nodded and turned, running to the medicine cat den.
As he came to the medicine cat den, he almost slipped on everything, going through piles as fast as he could to find cobwebs. He looked out, back at the cat. He looks really hurt...
As the cat suddenly snapped back into reality, he found cobwebs. "Aha!" he meowed, grabbed a huge bundle of them.
Mallowpaw ran back out, putting the bundle of cobwebs next to Softwhisper. "Should I get some poppyseeds?" he asked hurridly. "Or some other herbs?"

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Amalric and Shadowclan [P5]   Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 17:29

Sagestar had been taking a rest inside his den, but had woken up alarmed, hearing a commotion start outside and catching the strong scent of blood. The gray tabby was on his feet at once out of concern, looking rather surprised when he noticed Nightwing and Cedarfur carrying a stranger's body to the medicine cat den.

They looked rather full of themselves, and at first his pelt prickled uncomfortably. He surely hoped that Softwhisper didn't go against his orders and take another enemy clan-cat in. However, from the panic everyone seemed to be in, and the state the cat was in - something told him that it wasn't the case.

Quickly, he headed over to give the situation a quick study. It was hard to tell where he was from at the moment, with the sharp stench of blood and fear coming from him in waves. ... He would surely be heading to StarClan soon if they didn't do something. Sagestar was quick to make his own decision, even if he didn't like it - they couldn't just let some cat bleed out in the middle of their camp, stranger or not.

He noticed his brother enter the clearing, though said nothing to him. The tom hadn't the time to answer Feathersong either and helped grabbed the stranger with his teeth, picking him up off the ground with Cedarfur and Nightwing. "StarClan..." He hissed through his teeth. With their help, they had brought the outsider and placed him in one of Softwhisper's nests.

Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] PDt1Qqd Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Amalric and Shadowclan [P5]   Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 17:43

"He doesn't look like a Clan cat." meowed Cedarfur after they placed him in the den, looking around at the other cats with drooped ears, green eyes panicky as he worried about who this cat was. "What does he smell like?"

Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Amalric and Shadowclan [P5]   Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 18:00

Nightwing crouched and watched the medicene cats as they worked. She leaned forward an sniffed again. "He smells more...rougeish?" She shrugged. Gingerly standing up she walked over to Sagestar. "Do you think we should send a patrol to trace his scent?"

Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: Amalric and Shadowclan [P5]   Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 18:07

Softwhisper chided Mallowpaw softly. "Does he look like he needs any help sleeping?" The orange tabby grabbed a mouthful of cobwebs and spread them over the biggest wounds. He didn't mean to sound impatient, but times like these were when he valued efficiency more than an eager apprentice. "Help me with this," He told Mallowpaw. He ignored every other cat around him, even his brother. Healing was dangerous and required concentration; any mistake could lose a life.

It occurred to him that his brother would be suspicious that he invited another injured cat into the Clan, but he didn't mind. Whether he took him in or not, this cat needed a lot of help. "We'll see about herbs after he stops dampening his bedding. Speaking of which, collect some more nest materials, Mallowpaw." As savage as ShadowClan was rumored to be, they didn't let wounded cats sleep in their own blood.

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Amalric and Shadowclan [P5]   Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 18:15

The tom listened to the two converse before flicking his ear and throwing his opinion in, "It's difficult to scent over the blood." He said, "But you're right. He's definitely a rouge. Although, check again. He carries the scent of SkyClan as well." Sagestar blinked his eyes quietly for a moment, "They must have chased him out."

There was something still bothering him about this, though. He doubted SkyClan would ever leave a cat on the brink of death like this. The black and white she-cat had the right idea. "Nightwing, go ahead and grab a small patrol. Do that. Perhaps you can find Flamestar before the sun goes down." He meowed. "I want a report as soon as possible."

He also supposed they should stop crowding Softwhisper's den, though it was slightly interesting watching the two toms work.

Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] PDt1Qqd Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Amalric and Shadowclan [P5]   Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 18:33

Suddenly, a fit of violent coughing erupted from the rogue. "Joanna!" he yowled. "They killed her! Joanna!"
His eyes darted around wildly. He was in a panicky state, not over what had happened in Twolegplace.

Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Amalric and Shadowclan [P5]   Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 19:18

Nightwing jumped ,Her back in an arch. The deputy's fur stood on end "Who killed who?!" She whispered, her eyes wide in shock.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amalric and Shadowclan [P5]   Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] Empty

Back to top Go down

Amalric and Shadowclan [P5]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next