Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Amalric the Traveler [P2]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Amalric the Traveler [P2] Empty
PostSubject: Amalric the Traveler [P2]   Amalric the Traveler [P2] EmptyThu 29 Nov 2012 - 15:11

The brown cat walked through the territory, gazing up at the tall trees with his brilliant blue eyes. What a place to live! He wondered how cats could hunt up there, in the branches like that. Glancing at the rising sun, Amalric made note of what time it was. Dawn. He hoped the cats were up by dawn. He trudged through the forest, waiting for someone to spot him and hopefully not kill him.

Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Amalric the Traveler [P2]   Amalric the Traveler [P2] EmptyThu 29 Nov 2012 - 15:20

There was a growl, and a large, thick-furred flame-colored tabby kept down, blocking the brown cat. "Who are you and what business do you have on Skyclan territory?" He snapped, obviously not very happy about a loner, rogue, or whoever this was, trespassing without a good reason.

Amalric the Traveler [P2] Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzAmalric the Traveler [P2] Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrAmalric the Traveler [P2] Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaAmalric the Traveler [P2] I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Amalric the Traveler [P2] 1voydAmalric the Traveler [P2] 2gy1qubAmalric the Traveler [P2] One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksAmalric the Traveler [P2] StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Amalric the Traveler [P2]   Amalric the Traveler [P2] EmptyThu 29 Nov 2012 - 15:23

Kestrelpaw was collecting herbs near by, when she a strange smell crossed her nose. Her stomach dropping in fear, she stood rigid. She didn't remember the smell. And she was alone. Maybe it was that Gingerheart after she rolled in something? Quickly, she climbed a tree, watching in the branches, looking around for the mysterious smell. Her fear was short lived when she heard a challenging growl from Flamestar. She scampered down the tree, and followed Flamestar's scent to the scene, appearing behind her leader.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Amalric the Traveler [P2] B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Amalric the Traveler [P2]   Amalric the Traveler [P2] EmptyThu 29 Nov 2012 - 15:26

"Greetings, cat of the forest. I am a traveler, and heard of cats who live around here. I would like to know if you are hospitable, or savage, for I have been walking for 2 days straight and would like a rest." he meowed in a kind voice. It wasn't a female cat, so he couldn't charm her. This would be a bit harder but not impossible for the cunning Amalric.

Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Amalric the Traveler [P2]   Amalric the Traveler [P2] EmptyThu 29 Nov 2012 - 15:31

"Flamestar, he looks nice." Kestrelpaw said politely, stepping out from behind his legs. Her tabby coat caught a sun ray, and it seemed to gleam. "And he does look awfully tired. Please, can we help him?"

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Amalric the Traveler [P2]   Amalric the Traveler [P2] EmptyThu 29 Nov 2012 - 15:33

Flamestar flicked an ear suspiciously. Sure he was nice enough to offer a resting place, but he didn't trust his cat enough yet. "You don't look tired." Flamestar replied flatly, narrowing his eyes. The way the cat had spoke...He had sounded so calm. He didn't sound tired, and he looked particularly fine. But Flamestar wasn't a medicine cat...However there was one next to him "If you really are tired or wounded, Kestrelpaw here can check you over quickly to see exactly of there is anything worse than what you are telling me." He offered, though there was a glint in his eyes that showed he really just wanted to make sure this cat wasn't playing with his mind just to get some free prey or something.

Amalric the Traveler [P2] Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzAmalric the Traveler [P2] Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrAmalric the Traveler [P2] Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaAmalric the Traveler [P2] I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Amalric the Traveler [P2] 1voydAmalric the Traveler [P2] 2gy1qubAmalric the Traveler [P2] One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksAmalric the Traveler [P2] StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Amalric the Traveler [P2]   Amalric the Traveler [P2] EmptyThu 29 Nov 2012 - 15:36

Kestrelpaw took another step foward, her medicine cat instincts taking over. A cat was a cat, and she was always told to always help anyone, no matter what clan.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Amalric the Traveler [P2]   Amalric the Traveler [P2] EmptyThu 29 Nov 2012 - 15:52

"Oh. Can this cat sense fatigue?" Amalric asked. Good thing he truly was exhausted, after the long trek to the Twolegplace. Otherwise, this magic cat would be a problem. He stood frozen, letting the medicine cat apprentice check him over.

Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Amalric the Traveler [P2]   Amalric the Traveler [P2] EmptyThu 29 Nov 2012 - 16:03

Kestrelpaw sniffed him, dancing around the strange cat. As she reached his back, her hackles rose slightly. Something felt wrong. She shook her head, clearing it, but it stuck. "When and what did you last eat?" she asked, putting back on her smile and coming around. "I mean, I don't see any injuries or anything. Oh, mind holding up your paws? Start with this front one?" she asked, nudging his front left one with her nose.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Amalric the Traveler [P2]   Amalric the Traveler [P2] EmptyThu 29 Nov 2012 - 16:17

Amalric lifted a paw, showing the worn and hardened pad, while he balanced on his three other feet. Was he really this bad at balancing? He looked like a fish out of water, wobbling back and forth in place.

Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Amalric the Traveler [P2]   Amalric the Traveler [P2] EmptyThu 29 Nov 2012 - 16:19

Kestrelpaw used her body to slightly help him up. She inspected the pad for cuts, then moved so he could lift the other paw. "Next one."

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Amalric the Traveler [P2]   Amalric the Traveler [P2] EmptyThu 29 Nov 2012 - 16:20

Flamestar huffed. "Alright that's enough I suppose. You may stay a while." He meowed, suddenly seeming a lot more friendly. "Follow us. We can show you the camp."

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Amalric the Traveler [P2]   Amalric the Traveler [P2] EmptyThu 29 Nov 2012 - 16:26

"Wait. Flamestar." she whispered, then shook her head. "Never mind. It can wait until we get to camp."

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Amalric the Traveler [P2]   Amalric the Traveler [P2] EmptyThu 29 Nov 2012 - 17:43

Amalric nodded. "Thank you. You are nice cats." he said with a smile, before following them to camp. He looked around, taking not of what he saw. If you see this, don't go this way... was his main observation. He had a beautiful memory, so this wasn't too hard for him.

Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Amalric the Traveler [P2]   Amalric the Traveler [P2] EmptyThu 29 Nov 2012 - 17:55

Flamestar led him in camp, looking around. "This is Skyclan camp." He mewed. "Oh and I'm Flamestar, leader of the clan. This is Kestrelpaw, the medicine cat apprentice." He introduced himself and the "magic cat".

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amalric the Traveler [P2]   Amalric the Traveler [P2] Empty

Back to top Go down

Amalric the Traveler [P2]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next