Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

RiverClan Mischief

Go down 
+5
Lilac
Knight
Darkfang
Nix ♥
Sleepy
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

RiverClan Mischief Empty
PostSubject: RiverClan Mischief   RiverClan Mischief EmptySun 26 Aug 2012 - 9:27

Reedkit opened his eyes to the early morning light. Cold bit at him through his short fur and made him want to get closer to the warmth of the nursery when an idea hit him. He gently shook the other kits in the nursery, a mischevious smile planted on his face.

RiverClan Mischief I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Nix ♥

Nix ♥

Clan/Rank : Riverclan warrior / Thunderclan kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 191

RiverClan Mischief Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Mischief   RiverClan Mischief EmptyMon 27 Aug 2012 - 16:33

[ My last RP with Frost as a kit 8D ]

Frostkit was sleeping in her nest, exhausted after a day of playing. But she couldn't sleep enymore, Reedkit awoke her. Th young gray she-cat raised her head and asked : « Reedkit ? For Starclan sake, what do you want ? ». She was almst an apprentice, she has no time to lose with unruly kits.

Owlkit || Thuderclan's kit:

RiverClan Mischief Gardevoir

Current life; Frostleap of Riverclan
Owlkit of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

RiverClan Mischief Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Mischief   RiverClan Mischief EmptyMon 27 Aug 2012 - 16:40

Greykit squealed and batted at him "Die Thunderclan warrior!" she had been dreaming of attacking Thunderclan as a warrior "Oh, sorry. Reedkit what is it?" she growled.
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

Clan/Rank : A reeaalllyy old member
Sagittarius Rat
Number of posts : 637

RiverClan Mischief Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Mischief   RiverClan Mischief EmptyTue 28 Aug 2012 - 21:35

Stormkit yawned and stretched before sitting up. "What's going on? Why did you wake us?" he asked, more confused than annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

RiverClan Mischief Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Mischief   RiverClan Mischief EmptySat 1 Sep 2012 - 15:09

Occ: mind if I join in? ^^

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

RiverClan Mischief Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Mischief   RiverClan Mischief EmptySat 1 Sep 2012 - 15:54

OOC: I don't mind at all cx

Sorry for the late post, by the way. Kinda forgot about this topic.

IC: "I don't think the Warriors are very watchful right now." he said in a hushed tone. "How about we go out for a little... Adventure?" Reedkit proposed, his gaze sweeping all the now irritated kits.

Back to top Go down
Nix ♥

Nix ♥

Clan/Rank : Riverclan warrior / Thunderclan kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 191

RiverClan Mischief Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Mischief   RiverClan Mischief EmptySat 1 Sep 2012 - 16:08

An adventure ? Frostkit woke up instantly, staring with huge eyes toward Reedkit. Was he serious ? She looked around the two other kits -Stormkit ang Greykit- and muttered : « Where ? By the river ? »

Owlkit || Thuderclan's kit:

RiverClan Mischief Gardevoir

Current life; Frostleap of Riverclan
Owlkit of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon

RiverClan Mischief Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Mischief   RiverClan Mischief EmptySat 1 Sep 2012 - 16:52

Nightkit was oblivious to the other kits' hushed mews. She laid flat on her pale black belly, tail twitching in her sleep.

Last edited by Camryn810 on Sat 1 Sep 2012 - 16:53; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistakes)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

RiverClan Mischief Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Mischief   RiverClan Mischief EmptySat 1 Sep 2012 - 17:37

"Awesome!" she squeaked and shot up her tail raised with joy and her pupils large.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

RiverClan Mischief Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Mischief   RiverClan Mischief EmptySun 2 Sep 2012 - 8:41

She suddenly lashed out a paw. ''I'll get you fish..." ,Nightkit mewed softly. Her paw actually hit someone else's tail, but it was too light to be noticed.
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

RiverClan Mischief Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Mischief   RiverClan Mischief EmptyMon 3 Sep 2012 - 6:54

Acornkit sat silently rolling a small pebble between her paws. She had been awoken too despite having a wonderful dream about flying about the camp, but that was another story. Now she was extremely aggravated, but not wanting to take it out on anyone else she just ruled the small pebble rather fiercly between her small paws. As te kits around her talked about and adventure her eyes grew wide and she couldn't help but flick her tail back and forth with nerves. "And where exactly would that be?" She asked with slightly narrowed eyes, hoping it wasn't anywhere too dangerous.

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

RiverClan Mischief Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Mischief   RiverClan Mischief EmptyMon 3 Sep 2012 - 11:55

"Don't be so serious" she prodded Acornkit with her paw.
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

RiverClan Mischief Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Mischief   RiverClan Mischief EmptyMon 3 Sep 2012 - 15:07

Acornkit stared at Greykit with a soft and eagerly confused expression. Serious? She was being practical and smart, the last thing they need was more wounds to tend to with only a few warriors and many kits. "I'm not being serious!" She mewed back defensively. "I'm just excited as you are!" Well no one would know that was a lie, seeing as she faked a smile and waved her tail in an "excited" manner.

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

RiverClan Mischief Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Mischief   RiverClan Mischief EmptyMon 3 Sep 2012 - 16:31

"Ya right" Greykit squeaked and leaped at the kit aiming to pin the kit down playfully.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

RiverClan Mischief Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Mischief   RiverClan Mischief EmptyMon 3 Sep 2012 - 18:51

Reedkit was trying to narrow his eyes to convey a message of suspicion when Greykit leaped at Acornkit. "Not again!" Reedkit squeaked, getting in a pouncing position. His form was all kinds of wrong and he was much too small and light compared to his target.

Reedkit was still going to try anyways.

"Reedkit to the rescuuuuuueeeeeee!~"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RiverClan Mischief Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Mischief   RiverClan Mischief Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Mischief
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next