Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Masters of Mischief.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

Masters of Mischief. Empty
PostSubject: Masters of Mischief.   Masters of Mischief. EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 4:43 am

I've noticed the recent spike in rouges lately, and decided to capitalise on it.
It's a fairly unoriginal idea, to be honest. A group of young rouges, barely above kit age, decide to band together and cause mischief for the sake of it. Unlike some of the older, fiercer cats that walk the Twolegplace, these masters of mischief are pretty childish and goofy, but that isn't to say they can't cause trouble. Maybe they'll attempt to attack a clan patrol, and blame it on another clan. Maybe they'll try to sneak dead rats into the ShadowClan nursery. Fun, naughty little stuff like that, and all without the fear of growing up - perfectly contempt to stay young.

This little allegiance probably won't happen for a while - I'll wait for the Knights and the Hunters of Artemis plots to finish up before I begin. That, and I'll probably wait until Sage is a warrior for a while before killing him to make a character. There wouldn't really be special slots for these guys either - it's more that if you were going to make a rouge character, you might want them to join this little group.

(also - tossing up betweeen the names Neverlanders or Masters of Mischief. Kinda leaning towards the first but I'm not sure.)

The whole reason I made this thread is more to record my ideas, and just to see if anybody else would be interested in this. Opinions?

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Masters of Mischief. Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Masters of Mischief.   Masters of Mischief. EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 8:15 am

Wooo, I'm in!

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

PostSubject: Re: Masters of Mischief.   Masters of Mischief. EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 11:53 pm

Yes I'm in.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Masters of Mischief. Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: Masters of Mischief.   Masters of Mischief. EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 2:03 pm

I'm on board, Fernpaw will run away from the clans in fear that he will get into a fight like WC + RC. He is going to be a rogue, so you  could put him on the list. He will probably be the oldest cat in the group, but I hope that's okay.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masters of Mischief.   Masters of Mischief. Empty

Back to top Go down

Masters of Mischief.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-