Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D

Go down 
+10
Mink
meme police
Honey Badger
Darky
~Bramblestar~
Ice Cream Zombie
Frogglyness
Sleepy
~Rose blue~
Stormi the Gummy
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D Empty
PostSubject: ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D   ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:45 pm

Alright. I will make you a cat picture of your warrior on here. All you have to do is fill this out for me ouo:

Cat Name:
Appearance(Every detail!):
Clan:
Default/chosen line art:
Male/Female:

RULES~
I will post default male/female line art choices below. You can pick one of those, or you can pick yourself out one, here!

Cat Name: I'll add your cats name to the picture in some fancy font and colors. Tell me if you DON'T want this.
Appearance-I need to know EXACTLY what your cat looks like. Give me lineart and I'll add colors, accesories, and details(like blood, scars, collars. etc.).
Clan-I'll place a little clan symbol next to your cats name! Tell me if you DON'T want this.
Default/Chosen-Do you want one of my default line arts, or one of your own? You can also pick one out from the link. Or you can say "Surprise me" and I'll give you one that I pick out~!
Male/Female-With the eyes on the cat, you can kind of make them look like a girl or boy. Also it tells me which line art you want if you get default(there's a boy and a girl one).

Defaults~(You can also ask for a couple one, meaning your cat and his/her mate and possibly kits :D)
Spoiler:

ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D 1voydARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D 2gy1qubARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D   ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:13 am

not to burst your bubble but shouldn't this be in art and literature?

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D   ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:14 am

Moved it.

ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D   ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:43 pm

oops thanks. i wasn't sure.

ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D 1voydARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D 2gy1qubARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

Clan/Rank : Riverclan 5ver-/-Kit
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D   ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:54 pm

You should make one of me,you, and Ice. Big happy family :D (Well, if Ice wants to, and you could make him look like the only unhappy one in the photo XD He be, "I really don't want to be here right now -3-")

~NEW WCC~
Frogfoot of Riverclan(1st)
Stonesplash of Riverclan(2nd)*
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D LickingIcon02ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D R22lw8
LET'S PLAY SOME TETRIS MUDKIP!
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D   ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:14 pm

*Le gasp* That's a great idea! Ask Ice for me while I play the computer *shot* lol

*gets started on it right away*

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D   ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:47 pm

Sorry for the double post, but if I edit it, no one is going to know I did unless I post everywhere saying IM DONE XD

Here it is Froggly and Ice~
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D   ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:10 pm

That turned out better than expected...

How'd you do your cat's leg pattern? I'll admit that was pretty cool.

~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 921

PostSubject: Re: ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D   ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:20 pm

Cat Name: Bramblelclaw

Appearance(every detail!!): In my siggy or pic to your left (looks exactly like the real Bramblelclaw)

Clan: SkyClan

Default/chosen line art: Idk..choose which one would look best ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRFbJPOSgEAEqAk1-NuY0PzwZJi0-REVDzNFbEPHX_zJ7w-5Yh ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9EOhphxECI_IpGVz-O2GC79mZ1rScsHevjdIh4Iks8Kr0Hmym6Q

Male/female: Male

I forgot to add this one on Default/ chosen line art

ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D 9k=

ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D Ir8f7n
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D   ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:54 pm

Alright Bramble here you go!~
Spoiler:

(The other two were being fuzzy with me, so I couldn't use them unless I found an un-fuzzy one, which would take longer)

Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

Clan/Rank : Riverclan 5ver-/-Kit
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D   ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:22 pm

A-MAZ-ING!!!! 8D LOVE IT LOVE IT LOL

That design on Stormwing is really cool! It even impressed Ice X3. *gaspify*

~NEW WCC~
Frogfoot of Riverclan(1st)
Stonesplash of Riverclan(2nd)*
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D LickingIcon02ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D R22lw8
LET'S PLAY SOME TETRIS MUDKIP!
Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 921

PostSubject: Re: ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D   ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:10 pm

Thank you so much Storm!!! It's amazing!! :DDDDDDD

It in my siggy now!

ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D Ir8f7n
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D   ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:53 pm

Your welcome X3
Anyone else?

Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D   ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:05 pm

Cat Name: Cougarclaw
Appearance(Every detail!): Tan-ish with black back paws, half of tail, left ear; razor blue eyes
Clan: SkyClan
Default/chosen line art: ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D Warrio10
Male/Female: Male

Can blood be dripping off of his claws???
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D   ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:11 pm

Since Storm isn't on right now, thought'd I'd tell you THAT'S NOT LINEART...just a big black square with dots for stars in it.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D   ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D Empty

Back to top Go down

ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next