Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D

Go down 
+10
Mink
meme police
Honey Badger
Darky
~Bramblestar~
Ice Cream Zombie
Frogglyness
Sleepy
~Rose blue~
Stormi the Gummy
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D   ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:30 pm

Little, I'm sorry but unfortunately that line art really hates me when I try to use it. However, I can try anyways, but it would take extra long.

Sarrow i'll get on yours now, I haven't been on in a while ^ ^'

ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 5 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 5 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 5 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 5 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 5 1voydARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 5 2gy1qubARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 5 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 5 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D   ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:40 pm

Alright here's Sarrow's first one. I haven't got on a lot yet again...we are so close to the summer vacation my school has a sudden boost of work. Plus, Frog has been on the computer a lot, because some of his friends want him to finish his Fox Den game so...

Anyways here's Dappleflower!~
(By the way, I could only put brown stripes on her body because....well she's already white to white stripes would basically be black outlines of nothing ._.)
Spoiler:

ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 5 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 5 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 5 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 5 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 5 1voydARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 5 2gy1qubARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 5 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 5 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D   ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:59 pm

Lol at the broken.

Thanks, Stormy!

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D   ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 5 EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:50 pm

ALRIGHT~

This topic is officially closed. If you want art from this still, pm me instead. I haven't gotten on a lot-I've been busy. HOWEVER I shall finish Sarrow's second one because she posted before this...

Thanks for all the responses!~
Love, Torm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D   ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5