Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)

Go down 
+15
Snowy
Reaper King
Hope
Mossy
Stone
~Rose blue~
Sun
Pinely-san
Dew
Honey Badger
Frosty
Ebby
Shadow
Sleepy
Rainy
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9991

Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)   Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 12:17 pm

"I am so sorry Badgerfang." Sootshadow mewed, "Your right life does have some good points." She thought for a moment. "After I was attacked by Envyshadow and Stormclaw, I found Willowkit. She made my life tens times better." She mewed to Badgerfang.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

PostSubject: Re: Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)   Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 12:19 pm

Badgerfang nodded, flicking her tail. "I'm just afraid that I will never be a warrior again with my leg."

Occ: Pff, Badger isn't no warrior, she is an elder. :meow:

Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 6 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)   Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 1:02 pm

Sleepystar sighed, rolling to his feet and shaking the dirt from his fur. He looked around quietly. He was probably the oldest cat at the Gathering. He sighed slightly, remembering all of the cats that had passed in his lifetime. He'd most likely be next.

Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 6 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Hope

Hope

Number of posts : 1053

PostSubject: Re: Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)   Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 1:43 pm

Hopeclaw walked up to Sleepystar. "Nice entrance." She joked. He had an odd look on his face. "Is something wrong?"

OOC: I fail DX

Back to top Go down
http://www.lynexox.tumblr.com
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)   Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 1:45 pm

Sleepystar smiled. "Nothing's wrong. I was just remembering my first Gathering." his smile drooped. "Most of the cats that were there are... No longer with us, sadly. Your great grandmother and great grandfather were there, though." he said, calculating the family tree in his head.

Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)   Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:30 pm

Willowpaw watched the processions, sitting towards the edge of the clearing. She was curious and wished to talk with some cat, but was too shy to even consider approaching somebody. Sighing, she wished her mother was well enough to come.
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)   Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:14 pm

Snowpaw noticed a cat sitting all by herself so she decided to go talk to her"Hi I'm Snowpaw."Snowpaw mewed.

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)   Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:30 pm

Willowpaw cringed when the cat approached her, but she attempted to appear somewhat friendly.
"Er, hello," she mewed in reply. "I'm Willowpaw, from Windclan. What clan are you in?" The she-cat secretly sniffed, and held a prediction in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)   Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:34 pm

"I am from Thunderclan....What are you shy?"Snowpaw asked suddenly.

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)   Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:51 pm

OOC- Sleepy, her Grandparents are the following-Deadsnake/Rogue, And Feather/Brambe. XD. She ,like, has no RC blood in her, yet you never question loyalty.

ic- Gracepaw sat near Snowpaw. "My daddy said he was there. And Silverstar too! Is it true?" Gracekit asked/Exlaimed.

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)   Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 4:03 pm

Snowpaw looked at Gracepaw confused"What do you mean?"Snowpaw asked calmly.

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)   Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 4:05 pm

OOC: X3 Yeah. But what cat has pure Clan blood in them? Everyone on the site is practically related to each other.

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)   Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 4:08 pm

OOC; UNLESS we completely started over. Jus cuz :D

IC:
Silverstar licked her paw and drew it over her ear. Perhaps the others would get up soon and THEN they could start.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 6 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)   Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 4:21 pm

OoC: NOT MIIINEEEEE :DDDDD Mine are all pure Windclan! Well... Willow's actually part rogue...

ic:

Willowpaw was about to answer Snowpaw, but the Thunderclan apprentice was otherwise distracted, so she chose not to speak.
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)   Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 4:43 pm

"Now what were you going to say Willowpaw?"Snowpaw asked.

PostSubject: Re: Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)   Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next