Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)

Go down 
+15
Snowy
Reaper King
Hope
Mossy
Stone
~Rose blue~
Sun
Pinely-san
Dew
Honey Badger
Frosty
Ebby
Shadow
Sleepy
Rainy
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)   Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 7 EmptySat 31 Dec 2011 - 16:57

OOC: Starting over is a ridiculous idea D: Making the rules so that no one can be all half-blood anymore would be better >w<

Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 7 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Hope

Hope

Number of posts : 1053

PostSubject: Re: Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)   Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 7 EmptySat 31 Dec 2011 - 17:09

Ooc: I'm too awesome to deny ;D

Bic: "Really?" She said. "I never really knew my mother even... I haven't met my father yet either. I heard he'll be here, since he's the leader."

Back to top Go down
http://www.lynexox.tumblr.com
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)   Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 7 EmptySat 31 Dec 2011 - 18:42

ooc- Hope, you met your mother. Dat not enuf?

ic- Gracepaw, realizing Badgerfang wasn't there and she had moved either way, sighed.

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)   Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 7 EmptySat 31 Dec 2011 - 19:52

ooc: sorry for the delay... xD

ic: Scarletfire shifted. "Oh, I've heard a lot about you. I'm a new warrior of ShadowClan, if you haven't already noticed, Scarletfire."

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 7 N6a5zHfGathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 7 IMrnxD6Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 7 GMXQgOOGathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 7 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 7 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

PostSubject: Re: Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)   Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 7 EmptySun 1 Jan 2012 - 10:58

Badgerfang looked up at the leaders, flicking her ear. When was the gathering going to start?

Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 7 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Clan/Rank : [C] WC Elder [B] TC Apprentice [F] RC Kit [C2] WC Warrior
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 521

PostSubject: Re: Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)   Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 7 EmptySun 1 Jan 2012 - 11:17

Runningpaw wandered over to Willowpaw, as she looked a little out of it. "Hey Willowpaw. Shouldn't you be up there with the medicine cats?" She asked sitting down next to her.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)   Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 7 EmptySun 1 Jan 2012 - 17:44

Shrikepaw looked around. He was young, for his apprenticeship started only a week ago, and was excited. He looked around frantically. "So many cats..." he breathed.

Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)   Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 7 EmptySun 1 Jan 2012 - 17:45

Willowpaw opened her mouth to admit to Snowpaw she couldn't remember what she had wanted to say, but Runningpaw approached and asked a question that had been gnawing at her own mind.
"I, well, I wasn't sure where to go," she told the other Windclan apprentice. "But, uh, thank you. Sorry, Snowpaw, I guess I'm supposed to be over there." With that, the she-cat turned away, heading towards the cats Runningpaw had pointed out. She suddenly felt shy, and was concerned about what they would think of her.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)   Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 7 EmptySun 1 Jan 2012 - 17:47

Sleepystar started to go up to the Great Rock, feeling like the Gathering had dragged on long enough. He leaped up and took his place.

Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 7 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)   Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 7 EmptySun 1 Jan 2012 - 17:52

Shrikepaw spotted the Riverclan leader. He looked fairly old, and a bit crazy, but he looked determined to start this. Shrikepaw ooohed and ahhhhed like an idiot.

Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)   Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 7 EmptySun 1 Jan 2012 - 17:58

Moonfrost, seeing the Gatherig was about to begin, merely dipped her head in thanks to Scarletfire's reply. She then looked back up at the greatrock, having to tilt her head back a little, to see Sleepystar trying to begin.

Hope

Hope

Number of posts : 1053

PostSubject: Re: Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)   Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 7 EmptySun 1 Jan 2012 - 19:20

Hopeclaw turned to look at a little Shadowclan apprentice. "Hello." Hopeclaw mewed. "Is this your first gathering?"

Back to top Go down
http://www.lynexox.tumblr.com
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)   Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 7 EmptySun 1 Jan 2012 - 19:35

Snowpaw noticed one of the leader heading up the Great Rock.The gathering's about to startSnowpaw thought with excitement.

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)   Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 7 EmptySun 1 Jan 2012 - 22:24

Shrikepaw glanced at her, nodding. "I'm barely an apprentice." he meowed.

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)   Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 7 EmptySun 1 Jan 2012 - 23:28

Shadowsong had been glancing at each leader frantically to see what they were doing. She didn't want to try something and be completely out of line of the others. So when she saw Sleepystar jump onto the Great Rock, she decided to join him. Focusing on just the jump, she leaped onto the rock and landed awkwardly but managed to keep her balance and not fall off. With a sense of relief, she sat down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)   Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next