Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)

Go down 
+15
Snowy
Reaper King
Hope
Mossy
Stone
~Rose blue~
Sun
Pinely-san
Dew
Honey Badger
Frosty
Ebby
Shadow
Sleepy
Rainy
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)   Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 9:29 pm

Sootshadow padded over to Badgerfang, "Hello Badgerfang. How are you?" She asked. She glanced at Gracepaw and Snowpaw.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)   Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 9:33 pm

"When will this ever start?"
Wondered Silverstar. All of the other cats were perfectly content to speak to eachother all night long, rather than start this gathering.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 5 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)   Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 9:48 pm

Snowpaw ran up to Silverstar"When is the gathering going to start?"Snowpaw asked.

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)   Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:30 am

Tawnypaw decided she would go over to the group of warriors.She padded over,and strethced her long legs.She was taller than other cats,but not as strong."Hello!" She mewed gleefully to the group of cats.

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

PostSubject: Re: Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)   Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 9:08 am

Badgerfang looked at Sootshadow, and shook her head. "Not well, Mothpaw died not long ago." she meowed, letting out a sigh. She glanced over at where Snowpaw had ran over too. "I hope she comes back if she wants to hear my stories."

Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 5 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)   Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 9:19 am

Snowpaw ran back over to hear Badgerfang's story.

Hope

Number of posts : 1053

PostSubject: Re: Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)   Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 9:23 am

Hopeclaw sighed, watching the Thunderclan apprentice run over to Badgerfang. She looked around at everything. Though she was already a warrior, she couldn't help feel the excitement of an apprentice at the gathering.

Back to top Go down
http://www.lynexox.tumblr.com
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)   Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 9:30 am

Badgerfang looked over at Snowpaw and smiled. "Ok, so when I was an apprentice just like you, I went out on my first border patrol. My patrol was just padded down the territory when my mentor stopped and told us to see what we could smell. My friend, Icepaw, could smell a badger, which a second later, came flying out of the reeds and got my eye. I woke in the camp, not long after that. Surprised about the fact that I could only see with one of my eyes." Badgerfang stopped for a second, thinking about how she must sound like an elder. Not like it mattered, she would be sharing that den when her kits became apprentices. "Now about the leg, It happened a few sunrises ago. I left my kits in their den to sleep while I went out and hunted. As I went along, I heard a noise behide and there was a fox right behide me! Me and the fox fought right there and then, but I ended up losing. I didn't see the rest of the battle, but this is what my sister told me what happened. Right after I blacked put, my sister Mothpaw came flying from the reeds, tackling the fox. Soon my second sister, Sparrowflight also came and helped keep the fox away from me, but it wasn't long until the fox took Mothpaw's life. My sister Sparrowflight scared the fox away, saving me. Sadly it was to late for Mothpaw, so I was taken back to the camp where I awoke three days later," she looked at Snowpaw, as she finished the story. Wow, she did sound like an elder, didn't she?

Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 5 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)   Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 9:37 am

"Wow I feel sorry for you."Snowpaw mewed.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)   Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 9:38 am

Badgerfang shook her head, "It's alright. It's been a hard life, but I've had good points too. Like when my kits were born."

Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)   Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 9:53 am

"Wow you had kits what are their names?"Snowpaw asked.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)   Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 9:58 am

"Silentkit and Seigekit. They are almost six moons old, so they should become apprentices any day now." Badgerfang meowed.

Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)   Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:05 am

"Cool.Do you think the gathering will start soon?"Snowpaw asked.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)   Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:11 am

Badgerfang shrugged, as she turned her gaze to the leaders. "Who knows? hopefully it will start soon. I want to get back to my kits as soon as I can. They are known for messing around."

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)   Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:15 am

Silverstar hissed quietly in annoyance. She could hear a loud group of warriors nearby, in which direction the apprentice ran off to. They one was sharing their Clan's news.
"I guess if this never starts, we'll just share our news by our warriors."
She mumbled to herself. Insteazd of waiting on the ground any longer, she clawed her way up the Great Rock and sat down, tail twitching impatiently.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 5 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)   Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gathering for December 2011 (Last one of the year!)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next