Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lost Kittypet is Lost

Go down 
+3
~Rainwhisper~
Honey Badger
May
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Kittypet is Lost   Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Dec 2011 - 0:11

Badgerfang looked at Sleepystar. "I am sure that Tinywhisker can take care of Fishy for you, Sleepystar." Turning her head, she looked at Hopeclaw. "Hopeclaw, I don't think she is lying. I scared her pretty bad when we first met. When I asked her if she knew her way home, I hadn't shown any care for her at all." Badgerfang let out a sigh, then looked down at the kit that they were fighting over. "Naringi, if you stay with us, you will have to give up the warmness of your twoleg's den. You can't be a kittypet and a warrior. You will have to starve in Leaf-bare with the rest of us, and when you grow to age, you will have to hunt and fight for the Clan, even if it means fighting to the death. Do you really want to stay, or do you want to go back to your twolegs?"

Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 4 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Number of posts : 1053

PostSubject: Re: Lost Kittypet is Lost   Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Dec 2011 - 0:17

"Here you go again, Badgerfang- making the decisions! If Sleepystar says no, then she can't stay! Since when were you the leader?"

Back to top Go down
http://www.lynexox.tumblr.com
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

PostSubject: Re: Lost Kittypet is Lost   Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Dec 2011 - 0:26

Badgerfang snapped her head up at Hopeclaw, letting out a loud hiss. "What? Am I going to be punished for caring for kits? Even if they don't belong to a Clan? She needs a home, and we need more warriors!"

Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 4 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
~Rainwhisper~

~Rainwhisper~

Clan/Rank : Riverclan warrior
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: Lost Kittypet is Lost   Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Dec 2011 - 8:09

(If its in italics and blue it means rainwhisper is thinking and you cannot read her mind)
I'm not on either side right now. Although i think badgerfang is right, Hopeclaw and sparrowflight have a point. Although hope is becoming a snob... i cant just ignore what they're saying. Same should go for sparrow and hope, though.
Rainwhisper ranted in her head.
Rainwhisper watched the crowd of cats argue. She had been disincluded in the fight because of her having no more to say and noone looking at her.

First life, Rainwhisper
AKA
Rain, rain go away...
That's what all the haters say!

Spoiler:

Next life, Hazy(Paw, Moon.)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Lost Kittypet is Lost   Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Dec 2011 - 9:33

"She doesn't need a home! That kitty-pet already has one and it isn't here. She isn't helpless! She's obviously has a home and is well cared for and think she can go wherever she wants and do whatever she pleases." Sparrowflight fired back. "We have Vanishkit and Otterkit. And Silentkit - oh, did you forget about your own daughter?"

She looked over at Rainwhisper and then to Hopeclaw. Finally, with a groan, she looked at her sister. "The Leader's Word is Law."

Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 4 PDt1Qqd Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 4 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Lost Kittypet is Lost   Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Dec 2011 - 10:17

Sleepystar picked up the kit and hurled her out the entrance of the camp. "Go to your den right now, Badgerfang."

Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 4 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: Lost Kittypet is Lost   Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Dec 2011 - 10:21

Hopeclaw walked out while turning her head to Badgefang and giving her a amused smirk.

Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Lost Kittypet is Lost   Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Dec 2011 - 10:27

(you all must hate me if you're not going to let me into riverclan)

"I really don't know my way home... I swear. I.. i just don't want to live with the Twolegs anymore!" she meowed quietly, crying a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: Lost Kittypet is Lost   Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Dec 2011 - 10:34

OOC: You pretended to be my kit. THIS IS PAYBACK! >:D

IC: Hopeclaw turned to look at the kit. "Well, if we actually were going to let you stay- you should at least know that the leader makes the final decisions. So don't try coming back." She glared at the kit. "You talk like you're smart and superior- so let's see how smart you are by getting home yourself."

Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Lost Kittypet is Lost   Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Dec 2011 - 10:46

Moonfrost stayed silent throughout the whole ordeal. Her eyes rested on the kit, but she didn't speak.

May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Lost Kittypet is Lost   Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Dec 2011 - 11:00

OOC: Hope, I wanted to be in RC with legit parents, you were the only option

"I-i don't know my way home! I've told you that, and I wouldn't lie!" she sobbed, getting quite hysterical.
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: Lost Kittypet is Lost   Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Dec 2011 - 11:04

OOC: But you did it by pretending to be someone else!

Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Lost Kittypet is Lost   Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Dec 2011 - 11:08

OOC: Can you get over it? I'm in the worst mood you could imagine, I just nearly had to go to the hospital and i'm on the verge of crying for the six zillionth time. I've already gotten banned for it, and I don't want to be reminded of it.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Lost Kittypet is Lost   Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Dec 2011 - 11:08

ooc;; It's nothing personal. We're just trying to stick to the books.
You could have been her kit again you know... instead of trying to firestar your way in. o3o literally.

"The snow has stopped. We should be able to follow your scent trail back to your two-leg den." Sparrowflight blinked. "Worst case scenario, we run into ThunderClan. Then again, maybe they'll take you in."

Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 4 PDt1Qqd Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 4 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Lost Kittypet is Lost   Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Dec 2011 - 11:11

[strike]OOC: I had started RPing after I saw her post, Ebs. I can't do anything about it now, and if I reset I would literally go stab someone in the face.[/strike

forget it, i'm done. nope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Kittypet is Lost   Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost Kittypet is Lost
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next