Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lost Kittypet is Lost

Go down 
+3
~Rainwhisper~
Honey Badger
May
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Kittypet is Lost   Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Dec 2011 - 17:55

Badgerfang looked at Hopeclaw and let out a small snort. "Oh, and I am sure that you think that WindClan born cats can't swim."

Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Number of posts : 1053

PostSubject: Re: Lost Kittypet is Lost   Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Dec 2011 - 17:56

"Sure they can, they were born wild. Not like kittypets- who I KNOW can't swim most likely." She retorted.

Back to top Go down
http://www.lynexox.tumblr.com
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Lost Kittypet is Lost   Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Dec 2011 - 18:01

Badgerfang glared at Hopeclaw, "What about Wildstar? Is he not a good warrior? His parents weren't Clan-born."

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: Lost Kittypet is Lost   Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Dec 2011 - 18:04

Hopeclaw looked down. She wasn't gonna get out of this one. "I have better things to do than argue with you." Hopeclaw said, as she padded over somewhere else.

Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Lost Kittypet is Lost   Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Dec 2011 - 18:47

(Pretend this was before she left, I was absent >.>)
Naringi heard her comment, and hissed. "I'm not a kittypet. I lived with my mother, until the Twolegs found her and I and stole us. I had only lived with them for a few days. And I can swim, i've had to swim before." she spat at the she-warrior.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: Lost Kittypet is Lost   Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Dec 2011 - 18:55

OOC: Let's just forget I ever left.

IC: "Well, we'll see how well you'll cope." Hopeclaw said, as she padded away to who knows where.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Lost Kittypet is Lost   Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Dec 2011 - 18:59

Badgerfang looked down at Naringi and opened her mouth to say something, but then a squee of joy rose from the nusery. "Mother!" A small kit raced out of the nusery, not even minding the snow. The kit slid to a stop as she saw Naringi. "Who is this?" Badgerfang let out a small sigh, "This is Naringi, Silentkit."

Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Lost Kittypet is Lost   Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Dec 2011 - 19:09

"Well.. uh.. Hi. Is this your kit?" she meowed, looking up at Badgerfang. Purring, she walked up and sniffed Silentkit. "She surely smells like you, and I smell milk on you." she said, looking up at Badgerfang. Purring, she added, "It would be great if I had had a mother like you. Mine was killed by the Twolegs for no apparent reason. And I was there when it happened.." she mewed quietly, after she got to the 'killed by twolegs' thing. Her father had dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Lost Kittypet is Lost   Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Dec 2011 - 19:24

Silentkit let out a small gasp, "That's horrible! I am sure Badgerfang will take you as a mother. You can be my sister!" Badgerfang blinked and nodded, licking the top of Naringi's head. "Sure, I can adopt you if you would like."

Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Lost Kittypet is Lost   Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Dec 2011 - 19:26

"..That'd be great! But it depends if your leader will let me stay." Naringi meowed. Her flame-colored pelt shone in the sun, and she stood out easily among the snow. It was obvious she was new, as she smelled of Twoleg and noone in the Clan was that bright-colored. (as far as i know hhhurr)
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Lost Kittypet is Lost   Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Dec 2011 - 19:47

Badgerfang nodded, and lifted up her head. "Sleepystar!"

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Lost Kittypet is Lost   Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Dec 2011 - 20:45

"What's this filthy kitty-pet doing here?" Sparrowflight padded out of the warriors den, her nose wrinkling as if there were some putrid smell.

Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 2 PDt1Qqd Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: Lost Kittypet is Lost   Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Dec 2011 - 22:22

Hopeclaw padded after Sparrowflight. "Badgerfang's letting her stay."

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Lost Kittypet is Lost   Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Dec 2011 - 22:44

"And since when does she speak on behalf of the clan." Sparrowflight snorted. "This is the last thing that we need. More filth to add to our warrior blood."

Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 2 PDt1Qqd Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Lost Kittypet is Lost   Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Dec 2011 - 1:18

OOC: tl;dr

IC: "Why hello Sparrowflight, Badgerfang, Hopeclaw." he greeted. Sleepystar began to drag the kittypet away towards the entrance by the scruff, seeming rather cheery and unsurprised He let go for a second. "I thought I told you all not to bring anymore pets into the camp."

Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Kittypet is Lost   Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost Kittypet is Lost
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next