Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lost Kittypet is Lost

Go down 
+3
~Rainwhisper~
Honey Badger
May
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Kittypet is Lost   Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 5:46 am

Badgerfang wrapped her tail around the small kit as her side. "Sleepystar, what else could I do? Let her freeze to death out there? She didn't know her way home, and with how cold it was getting, I was sure if I left here, she wouldn't get home." Silentkit bounced up to Sleepystar, her yellow eyes wide. "Oh, please let her stay, Sleepystar! There is no one else for me to really play with."

Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 3 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Number of posts : 1053

PostSubject: Re: Lost Kittypet is Lost   Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 10:17 am

"Exactly! We never chose you as the choice maker of this clan, Badgerfang." Hopeclaw said, piggybacking off of Sparrowflight's idea. She nodded her head towards Sleepystar in greeting. She turned back to Badgerfang. "And begging will get you nowhere."

OOC: Why does this all happen when I'm gone for the night? XD

Back to top Go down
http://www.lynexox.tumblr.com
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Lost Kittypet is Lost   Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 10:36 am

Moonfrost walked out of the warriors den and looked around sleepily. Her eyes narrowed on the new kit. "Another kittypet?" She meowed, her ears twitching in annoyance.

Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Lost Kittypet is Lost   Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:02 am

"That thing isn't our problem." Sparrowflight lashed her tail. "Take it back to the twolegplace where it belongs. Some twoleg or other will pick it up and carry it away."

Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 3 PDt1Qqd Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 3 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
~Rainwhisper~

~Rainwhisper~

Clan/Rank : Riverclan warrior
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: Lost Kittypet is Lost   Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 12:45 pm

"Are you guys forgetting the warrior code?" Rainwhisper stepped in. "It says no warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan." She made sure everyone heard it.
OOC: Go google the warrior code >:C

First life, Rainwhisper
AKA
Rain, rain go away...
That's what all the haters say!

Spoiler:

Next life, Hazy(Paw, Moon.)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: Lost Kittypet is Lost   Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 12:51 pm

"Even if the kit is from a different CLAN, Rainwhisper." Hopeclaw said. "This kit is a kittypet, and must be taken back to where she belongs. She won't get lost that way."

Back to top Go down
~Rainwhisper~

~Rainwhisper~

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Lost Kittypet is Lost   Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 12:55 pm

"OMG STOP IT LET MAY JOIN THE CLAN ALREADY I ALREADY HAD MY HEART BROKEN ONCE WHEN MAYPAW DIEDEither way, Hopeclaw, the kit is in danger. Would you like another cat to die in the cold? I dont even know if we know where her home IS."
Bold = somewhat tensed

First life, Rainwhisper
AKA
Rain, rain go away...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: Lost Kittypet is Lost   Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 12:59 pm

"We won't let her die in the cold, we'll do what Sparrowflight said to do. Problem solved." She mewed.

Back to top Go down
~Rainwhisper~

~Rainwhisper~

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Lost Kittypet is Lost   Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 1:10 pm

OOC:Why so much argue ;-;
"That's just it. We dont know if they'll leave her there or take her. You're right, they might. But how long do you think she can survive alone, anyway? There are dogs in the twolegplace, too. She's just a kit."

First life, Rainwhisper
AKA
Rain, rain go away...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lost Kittypet is Lost   Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 1:29 pm

"Set her outside some of those ice walls windows where the twolegs can see her... or I'm sure some other Kitty-pet will take her in for the night. It's not our fault she wondered off and her queen can't find her. She's not our responsibility." Sparrowflight continued, eying Rainwhisper.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

PostSubject: Re: Lost Kittypet is Lost   Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 2:20 pm

Badgerfang's fur fluffed up, her eyes narrowed. "Rainwhisker is right, we can't neglect a kit in pain or danger! It's not your choice if she can stay or not, Sparrowflight. You aren't the leader," she growled. She couldn't believe that this she-cat was here sister. This small kit needed a home... Turning her head, she looked at Sleepystar. "Can she stay, Sleepystar?"

Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 3 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Lost Kittypet is Lost   Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 9:39 pm

"For one thing, i'm hardly a kittypet. I've only been with those idiotic lumbering slobs for about three days, thank you very much. It seems as if you're not the most welcoming among the Clans. Oh, yes, I know about the Clans, yes. I was taught by a loner, who lives near Twolegplace. I was simply testing how you react to outsiders, but I would rather be anywhere but that box of wood. The clans are ThunderClan, WindClan, SkyClan, ShadowClan, RiverClan, who you are, and StarClan, am I correct?" the kit finished, speaking her thoughts exactly.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lost Kittypet is Lost   Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 10:02 pm

"Our leader doesn't want any kit kit worth less then a fox cub to us." She snorted at the kit, "Look at her attitude. She hardly looks in any sort of danger to me. In fact, she looks well fed... Plump! While the rest of us are starving! Listen to her! Oh really, Hardly-a-Kitty-pet, you say? She isn't lost! She ran away and now she thinks she can just waltz up onto our land and join us, talk with us in our home like we're equals, just because she spoke to some old homeless fool and heard our great names." She shook her head. "You've brought in nothing but trouble, Badgerfang... I say we dump her back where she belongs at once."

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Lost Kittypet is Lost   Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:07 pm

"Everytime you drag in some stray, I'm the one that has to take care of it. You're not responsible enough for a pet yet. You have to take it for walks everyday, and clean after it, and actually care for it." Sleepystar scolded lightly, dragging the cat away again. "I'm sure ThunderClan will take good care of it." he sounded, his voice muffled by the fur. "For now, you can watch over Fishy and feed him everyday."

OOC: I love how Sleepy refers to a kit as "it" and refers to a fish as "him"

Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 3 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: Lost Kittypet is Lost   Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:01 am

OOC: XD Nice name for the fish- so original.

IC: "She isn't lost! She's just using us, manipulating us! She probably knows her way home!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Kittypet is Lost   Lost Kittypet is Lost - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost Kittypet is Lost
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next