Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Let's go. *snap* (Ya gotta look plz)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4479

Let's go. *snap*  (Ya gotta look plz) Empty
PostLet's go. *snap* (Ya gotta look plz)

I'm really sorry I haven't posted in any Gatherings... I've been really busy now that school is back, not because of homework, but because I have this goal of getting into college early. So I'm working extra hard, so much that I've skipped two grades already. (It's actually not that hard in private school..)

Anyway, I don't think I'm going to be able to post very much until after the holidays.

If Wildheart is still alive, he will be my new deputy. *cough*WildheartWildheart*cough*

Lulz, kbai.

With luvz, Fyr.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Let's go. *snap*  (Ya gotta look plz) JGgdMsS Let's go. *snap*  (Ya gotta look plz) JGg3TFt Let's go. *snap*  (Ya gotta look plz) J0ieN9e Let's go. *snap*  (Ya gotta look plz) JGg3GK7 Let's go. *snap*  (Ya gotta look plz) JGg2WjR

Let's go. *snap*  (Ya gotta look plz) JcTsSP1  Let's go. *snap*  (Ya gotta look plz) JcnAVnI Let's go. *snap*  (Ya gotta look plz) Grub_f10Let's go. *snap*  (Ya gotta look plz) JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Let's go. *snap* (Ya gotta look plz) :: Comments

Thistle (Angel)
Re: Let's go. *snap* (Ya gotta look plz)
Post Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 7:59 by Thistle (Angel)
D: I hope you can post often enough, Fiyar.

Let's go. *snap* (Ya gotta look plz)

Page 1 of 1