Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I've gotta secret...you've gotta keep it

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

I've gotta secret...you've gotta keep it Empty
PostSubject: I've gotta secret...you've gotta keep it   I've gotta secret...you've gotta keep it EmptySun 1 Mar 2015 - 4:34

Shimmerlight padded into the apprentice den, scanning the sleeping cats for her friend. "Icepaw?" She called softly. Simmerlight had important news that had to be kept secret.

I've gotta secret...you've gotta keep it Image13

I've gotta secret...you've gotta keep it Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: I've gotta secret...you've gotta keep it   I've gotta secret...you've gotta keep it EmptySun 1 Mar 2015 - 8:13

Icepaw yawned, getting up. She thought it was her brother at first, but then she saw Shimmerlight. Getting up, and stepping carefully over her sleeping clanmates, she exited the den. "What is it, Shimmerlight?" She asked.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: I've gotta secret...you've gotta keep it   I've gotta secret...you've gotta keep it EmptySun 1 Mar 2015 - 9:01

Shimmerlight looked around nervously and motioned to Icepaw with her tail to follow her to the edge of camp where no other cats were. "I need to tell you something," she said. It was obvious that she was nervous.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I've gotta secret...you've gotta keep it   I've gotta secret...you've gotta keep it EmptySun 1 Mar 2015 - 9:30

Icepaw nodded and followed her best friend. Why are we going here? "What's wrong? You sounds... Nervous."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: I've gotta secret...you've gotta keep it   I've gotta secret...you've gotta keep it EmptySun 1 Mar 2015 - 9:37

Shimmerlight took a deep breath before spilling out her story. "I'm going to have kits." That was only the first part of her secret. "And...my mate is a rouge." She flinched a little when she heard her words come out of her mouth. That sounded worse then in my head, she thought. "You can't tell anyone about my mate."

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I've gotta secret...you've gotta keep it   I've gotta secret...you've gotta keep it EmptySun 1 Mar 2015 - 9:45

Icepaw looked shocked. Her anger spilled out of her mouth almost immediately. "Are you insane? Sunstar will exile you! Leaders have exiled Queen and their kits before!" She hissed in anger. But her heart softened. She sighed. "You can't do this, Shimmerlight. You are my friend. I won't let you get exiled or hurt, I promise, but you can't keep your kits. You'll have to give them to the-" She stopped short. "NO! You are... A rogue? You know they are kidnapping kits! If anyone finds out, they'll tell the whole forest! And.. And they'll think you stole kits with the rogue! Did this rogue steal a kit?"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: I've gotta secret...you've gotta keep it   I've gotta secret...you've gotta keep it EmptySun 1 Mar 2015 - 10:01

"Shh, quiet down," the she-cat said as she looked around to see if any other cat had overheard them. 
"I doubt the leader will exile newborn kits. The warrior code even says you can't neglect a kit in pain or danger! Exiling a kit is putting it in danger, so ha! And no, he didn't steal a kit, he returned it." The words that came from her mouth made it sound like the rouge had lied to her about him rescuing the kit instead of stealing it. "He rescued the kit from the rouges who actually did steal him." She paused only to catch her breath. "And I'm keeping some of the kits. They are mine, I can do whatever I want with them. Drift...I mean, the father, gets one or two and I get the rest." She couldn't get angry at her best friend, Shimmerlight didn't allow herself to. She tried staying as quiet and calm as she could.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I've gotta secret...you've gotta keep it   I've gotta secret...you've gotta keep it EmptySun 1 Mar 2015 - 10:08

OOC: Mapleshade and her kits were xD

When Shimmerlight said 'Ha!' to her she was taken aback. "Don't tell me what to do! You know what Shimmerlight? Maybe I will tell! You're being rude! Don't you care about anyone but yourself? And how would kits be in danger? They have their Mary-Sue mother over here! (Yes I made the reference, not to be rude but in the heat of the moment)" She spat. "I thought you were my friend! And likely story about the rogue, Shimmerlight!" She spat and started to walk back to her den.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: I've gotta secret...you've gotta keep it   I've gotta secret...you've gotta keep it EmptySun 1 Mar 2015 - 11:05

Shimmerlight was suddenly overcome with sorrow. "Wait! I do care about other cats, I'm sorry!" She ran and stopped in front of Icepaw. "I'm sorry for being rude, I was just...you know how I get sometimes. I'm sorry Icepaw, I will do anything, but please forgive me."  She felt tears coming to her eyes. She would do anything to still be friends with Icepaw. "I...I can not be with the rouge anymore," she said quietly, holding back tears. "If you'd like." At the moment, she meant what she said about dumping or whatever Drift, but she really wouldn't do that in the future. "And I'll give up my kits." The same thing about not seeing Drift again applied for this sentence as well. She would find a way to have her kits still in the clan without anyone knowing, even if she had to pretend that they weren't her's and she had found them abandoned on the territory.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I've gotta secret...you've gotta keep it   I've gotta secret...you've gotta keep it EmptySun 1 Mar 2015 - 11:13

"You don't have to do that. But the Clan may find out and it will bring our clan shame." She said firmly. With a grunt she hopped into the den, moving away from Shimmerlight.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: I've gotta secret...you've gotta keep it   I've gotta secret...you've gotta keep it EmptySun 1 Mar 2015 - 11:22

Shimmerlight peered into the den, watching her friend until she was out of sight, concealed by the darkness of the den. She sighed and turned away, her head hanging low. Our clan shouldn't be brought shame because of a stupid she-cat who fell in love with a rouge who is accused of stealing kits. She padded away. If she lied about her kits and said that they weren't her's and Icepaw told on her, Shimmerlight could be punished more because of lying also then if she told the truth. There was a lot to think about, and a big decision to be made...tell or don't tell.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've gotta secret...you've gotta keep it   I've gotta secret...you've gotta keep it Empty

Back to top Go down

I've gotta secret...you've gotta keep it
Page 1 of 1