Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.

Go down 
+5
Hope
Snake
Ebby
Sleepy
May
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.   A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:48 pm

hmm, yeah no. If you have noticed, I'm not the only one who doesnt agree with this rule. Its not just me.

You cannot make a topic on Windclan land, but a Windclan warrior can make one and have you join, nothing saying that can't happen.

Rouges are rouges, so that means they are not bound by the warrior code, so its only commn sence that they can post wherever they want.
And it just happens that this time, no one was around to see this topic happen,
This is Maypaws topic, if she wants it to be private, ITS PRIVATE

Aside from that, because of this stupid rule four+ people's role-playing plans are probolly going to be ruined. I don't find that fair, and apprently so do a lot of people.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.   A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:51 pm

It doesn't matter how many people disagree with it, it's still a rule and you're breaking it.

I could join that, but that's stupid. I'm not supposed to be all friendly with a WindClan warrior, chilling on the moor and eating the rabbits.

They can't do whatever they want. Because they're sharing a forest, a forest that the Clans have seperated and made impenetrable. It's godmodding if Envy can just walk all over the forest like she owns the goddamn place.

A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. - Page 3 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.   A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:27 pm

He doesn't. I barely join any teritory topics (other then in Skyclan)

This isnt really about the rule right now
its about Ebs trying to ruin four+ peoples role-playing plans.

Leave us alone, all we are hurting is a stupid rule the site doesnt even need

someone asked me to join a topic. This person made this topic, this person wanted it private. Just because I joined doesn't make it unprivate

end of disscussion.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.   A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:44 pm

Oh my God Drags! You can be so ignorant sometimes.

It IS the rule. Ebs isn't trying to f*cking sh*t all over you and the other rogue's parade, it's her trying to make rogues running around in Clan territory, godmodding.

Yes, the site does need this.

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU LIKE THE RULE OR NOT, YOU STILL HAVE TO FOLLOW IT! FEEL MY CAPS LOCK RAGE!

HONESTLY! How simple does it have to be?! If you don't agree with the rules, then you don't need to roleplay here if you're just going to break them!

This is like if you see a sign with: "WARNING! PRIVATE PROPERTY! TRESSPASSERS WILL BE SHOT ON SIGHT!" And you're like: "Hm. No, that's a stupid sign. I can do whatever I want, I'm in a free country. And I don't want him to kill me, so it's okay!" And then you go in there and get shot, then you argue with him that property laws are really stupid, and you don't have to follow them because you don't like them. And don't give me that "We're in a roleplay, it doesn't have to be realistic or follow the books in any form" sh*t. If you haven't noticed, we have this:

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.
Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

Do you see that? This takes place in the same universe as the Warriors in the books. It's just a different time so no one decides to play as Firestar. So yes, it must be just like the books.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.   A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:57 pm

Wow Sleepy, if you think I'm the one causeing the problems, your crazy.
I'm not going to sit here and fight a pointless fight with you.

Ima let everyone else do that, maybe if its not the stupid drags talking you will understand >.>
Drags be trying to enjoy role-playing elsewhere *poof*
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.   A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:03 pm

This argument isn't pointless. You're obviously just trying to run away from everything you do wrong! Hey, maybe everyone wouldn't flame you in RP sometimes if you actually followed the rules. And my point still stands. I understand that you may think that your roleplaying is impaired, but no. It's really not.

And I'm causing problems? Pointing out your infidelities is only enforcing rules. Sometimes I really wish I had moderator powers over the RP areas, because nothing is ever done about these things besides arguing, which obviously is never going to fix your RPing here.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.   A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:26 pm

I was just gonna stop because this is probolly gonna make things worse o3o
Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Clan/Rank : [N]: Rouge tom and former TC Warrior | [S]: Skyclan kit
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 865

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.   A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:38 pm

OOC: I'm with Drags, yes clan cats may absolutly hate it when rouges come on to their territory but it's not GodModding, heck yeah it just seems wrong for Rouges not to get away without a few scratches but the Warrior code states "Rouges and cats of Rival clans are to be chased off, killing them is to be avoided if possible" I meen come on Sleeps that was from the first freaking book, plus how many times in the books have Rouges or cats of other clans gotten into other clan territory undetected, and as stated many times before this is not your topic Sleeps and Drags was invited so you have no right to inforce this rule here!, I meen seriously it seems like the only one that really cares about this rule is you Sleeps and no I'm not saying all of this because my charrie is a Rouge i'm saying all of this because I can't stand it when people that act like this.

END DISSCUSION!!! *Poof*

Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.   A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:51 pm

Ha!

"The rules are bent a little for rogues. Rogues are no longer permitted to post in clan territories (RiverClan Camp, ThunderClan Territory, etc.). If they do, they give up their claim on the character, meaning they may be killed by clan's warriors without the roleplayers permission. To be fair, one warning may be given before the cat is attack and killed. Rogues are not allowed to post private topics in clan land and are forbidden to "power-play" by "sneaking around" on others clan territory topics."

That is rule 14. I really could care less if rogues posted here before that rule was made, but I care now.

It's like telling an admin they can't enforce the rules because they weren't invited.

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.   A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:00 pm

OOC: You have no right to inforce said rule on a Rouge charrie when said charrie was invited to said topic, when a Rouge charrie barges into a Topic where they weren't invited go right on a head and inforce this rule but Drags was invited to this topic because May want's to RP with her, what your doing by trying to inforce this rule here is the equivalent of A white person having a black friend but not being allowed to even look at them because that person is black.

Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.   A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:02 pm

It's not like that. I don't have any prejudice against rogues, they're just not allowed to join or make topics in Clan land. At all. If May wants to RP with her then she can do it in neutral territory where rogues are allowed.

Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.   A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:04 pm

Sleepy, I considered making it at the river, then decided to do it in RiverClan territory so TC cats wouldn't intrude. It was actually my fault-- Envy was going tod o it in the river. So it really is my blame. So stop your annoying arguing. It's a stupid rule, anyway. I'd like to make a petition against it, but if I do that, i'm waiting till the weekend.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.   A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:05 pm

OOC: If you make that pettiton you can count on me signing it.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.   A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:08 pm

Thank you Night and May. I told you before Sleepy, a lot of people dont agree with this rule.
May, its not your fault, there is no need to blame yourself for this. Count me in on it *gets pen*

Sleepy, I dont give two f*cks what the rule says, im very firmiler with it. However The rules say nothing about a warrior making a topic and inviting a rouge to join. This is Maypaws topic, since she is not a rouge, she has the right to decide who joins, she wanted me to join.

Not agaist the rules, because its not my topic. "Rouge are not allowed to post private topics in clan land" well its not my topic, so it shouldn't appy just because i joined.

As far as im concerned, no rule breaking went on in this topic, your just mad we found a loophole.

k.thx.bai
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.   A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:10 pm

You can petition all you want. As long as you don't break it while the rule is active, I don't care. I personally don't find it stupid. Because Envy isn't only a rogue, Envy's an exile. Which Stone warned everyone about, and there is a bounty on Envy's head. Unless you're going to talk in the middle of the river, then it'd be on one of the territories. You could have made a private topic on Fourtrees, maybe?

I'm only continuing this because instead of people trying to correct themselves, they continue to argue because "i shoodnt fallow dis rool bcuz itz stoopid n i dn liek it."

You know perfectly well that you're breaking the rule. YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED ON CLAN LAND PERIOD, DUMBA**! There are no loopholes. So just f*cking accept it and stop your f*cking godmodding.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.   A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next