Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mysterious Scent

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Mysterious Scent Empty
PostSubject: Mysterious Scent   Mysterious Scent EmptySat 18 Jul 2009 - 6:42

Graystream was padding in from a Hunting Patrol, he dropped a thrush and a vole at the fresh-kill pile and made his way to the Apprentices Den, "Goldenpaw, are you busy?" Graystream asked, "I found an odd scent around one of our borders when I was Hunting and I was wondering if you would want to investigate it with me?" He asked as he flicked his tail in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

Mysterious Scent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Scent   Mysterious Scent EmptySat 18 Jul 2009 - 7:14

OOC: Hey I found a way to acsess this site were I am! So I dont have to become a loner after all!

Darkpaw woke from her nest from Greystreams mew.
Oh hello Greystr- hey why are you in the apprentices den? And why do you look worried?

Mysterious Scent Chisweethomeicon_19Mysterious Scent Chisweethomeicon_22Mysterious Scent Chisweethomeicon_17Mysterious Scent Chisweethomeicon_14Mysterious Scent Chisweethomeicon_20Mysterious Scent Chisweethomeicon_24Mysterious Scent Chisweethomeicon_1-1Mysterious Scent Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3475

Mysterious Scent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Scent   Mysterious Scent EmptySat 18 Jul 2009 - 17:02

"Huh? Where? What scent?" Goldenpaw asked. Greystream and Darkpaw's voices had woke her up from her nap.

Anonymous

Mysterious Scent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Scent   Mysterious Scent EmptySun 19 Jul 2009 - 4:50

Graystream flicked his tail trying to get his thoughts together, "Would any of you two like to help me find and track a scent?" Graystream asked as he sat down in the soft, comforting Apprentice bedding. "It's near the RiverClan border, any up for it?" He finished with a smile as he looked over their face expressions.
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

Mysterious Scent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Scent   Mysterious Scent EmptySun 19 Jul 2009 - 7:22

"Of course!" said Goldenpaw. She was wide awake now.

Anonymous

Mysterious Scent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Scent   Mysterious Scent EmptyMon 20 Jul 2009 - 5:56

"Alright then," Graystream replied as he let a small smile cross his face at her eagerness, "Darkpaw? Are you busy with Firelight today?" He asked as he stood waiting at the door to the den.
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

Mysterious Scent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Scent   Mysterious Scent EmptyMon 20 Jul 2009 - 15:06

No, I can go! I need to go outside anyway.

Mysterious Scent Chisweethomeicon_19Mysterious Scent Chisweethomeicon_22Mysterious Scent Chisweethomeicon_17Mysterious Scent Chisweethomeicon_14Mysterious Scent Chisweethomeicon_20Mysterious Scent Chisweethomeicon_24Mysterious Scent Chisweethomeicon_1-1Mysterious Scent Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

Mysterious Scent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Scent   Mysterious Scent EmptyMon 20 Jul 2009 - 17:58

"So can we get going?" Goldenpaw asked impatiently but eagerly.

Anonymous

Mysterious Scent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Scent   Mysterious Scent EmptyTue 21 Jul 2009 - 6:37

"Yes we can," Graystream replied as the three of them padded through the gorse tunnel. They made their way until they had walked a few minutes away from camp, "What can you smell?" Graystream asked as his eyes flashed quickly toward a vole in the bushes and a thrush a little ways off.
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

Mysterious Scent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Scent   Mysterious Scent EmptyTue 21 Jul 2009 - 15:55

Darkpaw lifted her head and sniffed.
a badger, but it is stale. Probably been here a few moon's ago Darkpaw stopped talking. I can smell a mouse and a squirrel a little furthur into the forest. Wait, I smell something.....Bad......I can't tell what it is..... lets go furthur.
Darkpaw raced passed Greystream closer to the scen't. What can you smell Goldenpaw?

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Mysterious Scent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Scent   Mysterious Scent EmptyWed 22 Jul 2009 - 5:50

Graystream padded up and sighed, "That's just an old Fox scent," He added as he kept padding, "The scent is near the RiverClan border, not here," He meowed as he kept padding towards the RiverClan border.
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

Mysterious Scent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Scent   Mysterious Scent EmptyWed 22 Jul 2009 - 9:37

Yuck! All I can smell now is RiverClan and there icky fish scent! Why did you take us out here anyways? Hold on, I smell a RiverClan cat! It's fresh to!

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Silverfish

Silverfish

Number of posts : 105

Mysterious Scent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Scent   Mysterious Scent EmptyWed 22 Jul 2009 - 9:39

Silverkit raced along the river chasing a leaf, she slipped and fell in.
"Acck!"
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

Mysterious Scent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Scent   Mysterious Scent EmptyWed 22 Jul 2009 - 9:41

Darkpaw jumped into the river and grabbed the kit by her scruff and heaved her on to the ThunderClan side of the river.
"Silverkit?" *Sigh* What are you doing out of the camp, again?" Be more carefull you could of drowned!"

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Silverfish

Silverfish

Number of posts : 105

Mysterious Scent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Scent   Mysterious Scent EmptyWed 22 Jul 2009 - 9:45

Silverkit started licking her wet fur.
"I just came out when no one was looking" Besides Mistpelt is searching for a spot to hold my apprentice ceremony." And you don't allways have to save my from the river". I learned how to swim, watch"
Silverkit leaped back into the water, having some trouble keeping pace with the current but got the hang of the flow and waddled back onto the RiverClan side.
"See?" She teased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mysterious Scent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Scent   Mysterious Scent Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysterious Scent
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next