Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.

Go down 
+5
Hope
Snake
Ebby
Sleepy
May
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.   A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 17:11

Envyshadow winced as the apprentice started to cry. "Time to act sweet..." he thought to himself. Stepping torwards the little she-cat he wrapped his fluffy tail around her, engulfing her in his warmth. "Its ok." he mewed soothingly "Now you have us, we are your family." he flicked his ear at Moonpaw and Darkpaw "I'm sure they will like you very much." he smiled warmly "And training here will turn you into a great warrior, when you return to Riverclan, you will amaze everyone with your strenth!" no apprentice could resist being a great warrior, come one now, they all have a dream to become clan leader, or something.
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.   A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 17:22

She sobbed, thinking about her possibilities if she stayed with this cat, and thought about how Sparrowflight and Hopepaw and Badgerfang would feel.. but she would miss out on an amazing chance if she left. Then an idea popped into her mind. She cried for a bit longer, still sad she'd have to leave her clan, but murmured two words she wouldn't regret, no, she would be glad she'd done. "I'll stay."
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.   A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 17:34

Envyshadow smiled "Wonderfull." he mewed, laying down "My apprentices are resting and the sun is going down." he closed his eyes "So what do you say we get some training in?" he yawned "Just go to sleep, and you will wake up...in the dark forest."

occ- meet me in a topic in the dream teritory
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.   A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 18:12

OOC: Drags, you know what happens if you stay on the territory...

A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.   A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 18:16

Apprently we walked all the way back to my den in the topic :la: read the posts so im not on the teritory anymore, im in my den at the abandoned barn :3
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.   A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 18:17

ooc:: Rules state that rogues are not allowed to join or create any topics on Clan land, including private ones.
This topic is far from over, you broke the rules knowingly.
You have the next post too run away from Clan land and your den as far as possible past highstones and down the yellow brick road or Sparrowflight will happily kill you. bic::

Sparrowflight growled, having hunting them down from where their scent first started. "Maypaw! she snarled, waking the both of them up, "What are you doing here... Here with this filth?!" The warrior quickly unsheathed her claws. "I'll teach you to take one step unto RiverClan land." The brown tabby leapt forward, bowling into the tom, who was surely weakened by the harsh life of a rogue and tearing at his pelt.

A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. - Page 2 PDt1Qqd A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.   A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 19:37

OOC: but wait what? Why can't she just post? If Maypaw wants her to post shouldn't she? She's a rouge because you guys got the brilliant idea to banish her from SkC, that means you gotta put up with rouge antics and not seclude them in 4 places to post or so. You guys need to get along or else there will never be peace, You two are liek, my bestest evar besties DX It sucks when you fight, and it will be a lot better for the site when you people stop DX.

A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. - Page 2 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.   A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 19:41

Le snake wrote:
OOC: but wait what? Why can't she just post? If Maypaw wants her to post shouldn't she? She's a rouge because you guys got the brilliant idea to banish her from SkC, that means you gotta put up with rouge antics and not seclude them in 4 places to post or so. You guys need to get along or else there will never be peace, You two are liek, my bestest evar besties DX It sucks when you fight, and it will be a lot better for the site when you people stop DX.

Clan cats have only 4 places to post to. And rogues aren't allowed on Clan territory because sneaking around on Clan land is godmodding, considering that there are constant patrols.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.   A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 21:20

Does that mean if we had done this at the River it would have been ok? because ill happily redo this topic at the river if it means not having to deal with someone who thinks its ok to pass an unfair rule that ruins role-plays.

Thanks for standing up for me, Snake, at leist someone dose

I honestly dont understand how you people think this rule is fair in any way, but hey, oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.   A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 22:50

It's not unfair. What is unfair is you sneaking around undetected and godmodding.

Here, Sleepy is going to go chill out in ThunderClan territory, but I'm going to make the topics private so I can't be hurt. He's going to go live in there temporarily and no one is allowed to touch him, because I don't want them to. And no one will ever know, and if they do know they won't tell because you know, they can't have any loyalties to their Clan and tell them because I don't WANT to be driven away and get my face shredded.

Of course, you could make it in dream territory where May wakes up and Envy informs her, that would have worked.

And if you're at the River you're either in TC or RC territory >>

Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Number of posts : 1053

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.   A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011 - 5:14

OOC: Guys- it wasn't Drags' idea. It was Maypaw's idea. And they DID ask for it to be them only.

Back to top Go down
http://www.lynexox.tumblr.com
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.   A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011 - 5:28

Exactly. I vote if it was my idea, i think it was legit. I agree with snake.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Hope

Hope

Number of posts : 1053

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.   A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011 - 5:46

Yeah. Besides, what's fun about being a rogue if you can't... you know... have a little fun?

Yus- I know that did not make sense. And I also agree with Snake- if you banish her, you have to put up with the antics. It also kind of fits the roleplay- like some sort of revenge. >:D

Back to top Go down
http://www.lynexox.tumblr.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.   A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011 - 9:16

Thats what I'm saying.
You shouldnt be able to not let us have privete topics
even you guys have privete topics, ive seen topics like Pebble meeting Snake in Skyclan teritoruy, so thats agaist the rules, how come they get to have a privite topic?
(just an example o3o)

Whats godmodding about it happened to be that no one was around at that time? Whats godmodding about a rouge doing what a ROGUE DOES.

Also, this isnt my topic, its Maypaws topic, so that means Maypaw decided for it to be privete not me, I didnt have a privete topic, Maypaw did, I just joined because she asked.

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.   A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011 - 10:41

Rogues are NOT allowed to join Clan topics, that's that; it's not changing. Rogues don't F*CKING GO ON CLAN LAND WITHOUT GETTING THEIR FACE SHREDDED, SMART ONE! You know what? I'm not allowed to roleplay in WindClan territory either, which means that does NOT mean I get to f*cking make a private topic there so I won't get caught. You're deliberately breaking this rule just because you don't agree with it, and that's very immature. You said that you'd try harder to follow the rules, but it never changes.

Envy smells like a rogue. A rogue that lived in a fox den for the longest time. I'm not exactly approving of the forbidden love between Pebble and Snake, because we were out to elimate that too because it's getting really old now >_o

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.   A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next