Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.

Go down 
+5
Hope
Snake
Ebby
Sleepy
May
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. Empty
PostSubject: A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.   A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 15:36

Maypaw stared at rushing blue, cursing herself one last time before she put it out of her mind forever. Here she had lost the use of her right eye. Here, she had nearly killed herself. She put the thought out of her mind, and readjusted herself. She stared at it intently, and flicked a paw in the water, a fish flying through the air, and bit its neck. She had already been on a hunting patrol earlier that day, but she wasn't hungry then. Now she was really hungry, and would rather catch her own fish. She began to munch on it, and after finishing it was beginning to drift to sleep. She thought she heard a noise, but ignored it and continued to daydream.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.   A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 15:47

Envyshadow sat at the edge of the river, looking into the water. His apprentices were resting in the fox den and he was taking time for himself. Recently he had to move because there was a outbreak of rabies that Thunderclan brought to Skyclan. That and he was overstaying his welcome, they would run them out eventually, so he figured why not just move before they got that chance. He wanted to make an impression on the clans, so they didnt think of his as a stupid rouge anymore, he wanted to be seen as a threat....so what was his first move?

Looking up he saw a small apprentice sitting on the other side of the river, her right eye appred to be useless and she couldn't see him at all. He smiled "Another one, eh?" he wispered to himself. "Yeah, I can use another hostage.." he stood up and hopped across a low point of the river. Slowly he creapt up on the daydreaming cat. Jumping on her and grabbing her neck with his paw "You want to live?" he snarled "Then come with me and make no sounds."

occ- For the record this topic is for us only o3o
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.   A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 15:52

She was about to yowl and then snapped herself awake, realizing it would do no good. She reluctantly followed the strange white and black cat. Who is this cat and where the fudgemuffin is he taking me? she thought, a bit scared. As they reached the den, she decided it might be okay to speak. "Who are you?" she whispered in a hoarse, scared voice.

OOC: Bladger, if you read this-- don't get scared. Envy didn't do this w/o my permission, it was actually moi idea to begin with.. But it will benifit us all in the end. (I have a strange idea-- Envy being May's mate. Very interesting idea, is it not?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.   A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 15:58

Envyshadow relesed her in the den, deep inside the burrow in his den. Behind Maypaw were two sleeping apprentices and in front of her was Envyshadow. Shadows covered half his body "I am Envyshadow." he mewed evenly. "And you are my third hostage, but once we get to know each other, apprentice." he grinned darkly. "I plan to train you."
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.   A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 16:00

"But.. but I have a mentor already." she meowed, slightly less scared, that this cat didn't intend to hurt her. "And if I were to agree- to this, training, where would we train? It would be impossible to train on RiverClan grounds. They would catch your scent mingling with my own, and it would make them suspicious of me and you." she added, coming to her sense of magic thinking. She kinda liked the idea-- learning new moves from other clans, possibly. This cat smelled a bit like SkyClan.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.   A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 16:02

Envyshadow sat down and wrapped his tail around his paws, chuckling. "We won't be training in Riverclan teritory." he mewed. "We will be training, in my forest." he had been telling his apprentices that this forest was his, and to get to it they had to sleep, and that it was magical, blind cats like Moonpaw could see while they were there.
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.   A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 16:05

"Your forest..? What?" she meowed, confused. "What do you mean?" she continued, puzzled. Her awesome thinking skills began to kick into gear, and she thought. The only other forests that are even close to here are StarClan's forest.. and.. and.. she thought, stopping herself.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.   A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 16:09

"Yes, a special forest." he mewed, he directed her attention to the sleeping cats. "That grey one is Moonpaw, and the black one is Darkpaw, they currently train with me in the forest." he explained "Moonpaw was almost murdered by her old mate from Skyclan, and Darkpaws mother was killed by that same cat." he mewed solemly "Now they train here, they are learning from the best warriors in the forest, that will be you soon." he mewed, smiling sweetly. "I'm helping you." yeah right, all Envyshadows doing is training the future dark forest warriors, while taking the clans apprentices right from under them.
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.   A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 16:14

(LOL, i like the way you put it.. and damnit, i need smoe gloves. My hands are freezing. It's fourty-six degrees outside and I have my fan on high. It must be like, 40 in here e.e)

"Is it the Dark Forest?" she whispered, fearful to whisper the name. She had her suspicions, but she liked this cat. The way he looked at her, with that crazy look in his eyes. The way his fur ruffled in the wind.. He IS quite attractive, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.   A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 16:21

occ- why thank you *licks fur* Envy is a very handsome cat x3

ic- "So you know the name of the forest, impressive." he mewed circling her, observing her details. "Thick coat, yellow eyes, short legs." he mewed (im just guessing your cats details o3o)
to himself. "You don't have the strong skyclan legs like a Skyclan cat, my other two apprentices." he mewed stopping in front of her "But your silky riverclan pelt...does absolutly nothing for battle." he rolled his eyes, not impressed by this cat. She was in no way as pretty as Moonpaw, and had no darkness inside her, at all. Grr...I guess all he got out of this was a hostage. "No wonder there are no dark forest warriors from riverclan." he murrmered.

occ- no worrys, im just making it hard for you xP
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.   A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 16:31

(Mmm, you got the yellow eyes and thick fur right, yes'mm, but I have long legs and extremely powerful back legs. Look at my old kit topics-- i was jumping on people's backs ALL the time. And that's why I can swim faster than badger <3) Maypaw frowned and thought hard. She had had her many times of ambition, yes, and she had thought about doing many things she didn't want to think about again. "Say we do all of our training there, and I continue my training in RiverClan, too, but you spare my life and the life of my clanmates. Deal?" she meowed, trying to bargain her way out of here.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.   A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 16:40

Envyshadow let out a laughed and shook his head "You think you can get out of here so easily?" he asked. His green eyes glowed "You can leave, when you are a loyal warrior to me and to the dark forest." he was not letting this little fish swim away so easily.
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.   A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 16:52

"Yes, but here's another perspective. If you want a loyal warrior, don't you want to gain their trust, and let them do what they want for a while, or something like that? I don't quite trust you.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.   A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 16:55

Envyshadow shrugged "These two do, and I used the same stratgiy." he smiled "Dont worry, you'll grow to love it here." he streached and yawned happily "Plenty of prey, no one to tell you what to do, well exsept me, and a great life, all you have to do is be loyal and train hard." he blincked.
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.   A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 17:03

"But.. but badger... she's my best friend. I don't want to leave her. After my parents died.. she was the only one I had left." she meowed, beginning to tear up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.   A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery. Empty

Back to top Go down

A mysterious meeting.. and a discovery.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next