Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Honestly..? Are we really that bad a community?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

Honestly..? Are we really that bad a community? - Page 4 Empty
PostHonestly..? Are we really that bad a community?

There aren't very many websites that have members leave because they are uncomfortable with fighting that's going on. This site, unfortunately, is an exception.

I'm sickened. Absolutely sickened by all the fighting that's going on here. Snake had good reason to take a break. This site becoming more and more rapacious by the day.
I was even accused of being too much like Aura, using "his" smilies (>w<, :'D owo) too much. I myself have witnessed countless fights in the past few weeks. And I was involved in one.

In the Chatbox a few days ago, I was simply derping around with Ebster and Sleepy about Hetalia, because we like the show. It's a sort of anime comedy that most of the site didn't know about. But a short while after my arrival, two people (whom I will not name, you know who you are), one of which being an admin, began to question us about our interest in Hetalia. Eventually, it became an all-out fight. Other people in the Chatbox, who were just innocent bystanders, felt uncomfortable, and left. Accusations like "nerdgasms" and "yaoi fangirls" came out of these two. One of them even said we were "taking over the site with it", and if we wanted to talk about it, to "just leave and make our own site" Of course, we couldn't just stand there and resolve it calmly. We defended ourselves, for we were most certainly NOT taking over the site with it, and we weren't ignoring people by talking about it among each other. Hereafter, the two left, and so did I.

Can you see the nature of this site now, even not having been a part of these squabbles? >w>

Honestly..? Are we really that bad a community? - Page 4 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Share this post on: reddit

Honestly..? Are we really that bad a community? :: Comments

not fish
Re: Honestly..? Are we really that bad a community?
Post Sun 2 Oct 2011 - 12:04 by not fish
I don't need you to point out my mistakes, Moo. I saw that, you know. I'm not blind. ;3

I have no comments whatsoever, any further. Very well enumerated, Rain.
Sleepy
Post Sun 2 Oct 2011 - 12:07 by Sleepy
...Well, not all of us are in America *Shot*

Loljk, that's a bad excuse. I still think we should shank people in the face .3. Or harm them fatally...
Moon
Deadstar wrote:
I don't need you to point out my mistakes, Moo. I saw that, you know. I'm not blind. ;3

I have no comments whatsoever, any further. Very well enumerated, Rain.

lolwut? You . . were meant to see it?

Well said, Rain :D Hopefully now people won't make topics when THEY get "bullied", and not when they see someone else. .
not fish
Post Sun 2 Oct 2011 - 12:13 by not fish
... >w>

Something here should be made a rule, or added to something within the Rules.
kthxbai.
Rainy
Post Sun 2 Oct 2011 - 12:16 by Rainy
I'll talk to Kisa and Bloo (:
not fish
Post Sun 2 Oct 2011 - 12:16 by not fish
Oh goody. :D
Moon
Because Dead wants to think he had an impact. :D When, in reality, fighting is an unspoken rule in society. Be appropriate and fair.

You're not an admin. Saying "should" is not on your authority, Dead. . .
not fish
Post Sun 2 Oct 2011 - 12:26 by not fish
Moon, just f&cking leave me alone. I'm trying to avoid fighting. I was suggesting she add something; it wasn't like I was demanding she add it. So I suggest you leave me alone.
Rainy
Post Sun 2 Oct 2011 - 12:26 by Rainy
Really? Fighting in an anti-fighting topic? .3.

Don't make me lock it.

Honestly..? Are we really that bad a community?

Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4