Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Honestly..? Are we really that bad a community?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

Honestly..? Are we really that bad a community? Empty
PostHonestly..? Are we really that bad a community?

There aren't very many websites that have members leave because they are uncomfortable with fighting that's going on. This site, unfortunately, is an exception.

I'm sickened. Absolutely sickened by all the fighting that's going on here. Snake had good reason to take a break. This site becoming more and more rapacious by the day.
I was even accused of being too much like Aura, using "his" smilies (>w<, :'D owo) too much. I myself have witnessed countless fights in the past few weeks. And I was involved in one.

In the Chatbox a few days ago, I was simply derping around with Ebster and Sleepy about Hetalia, because we like the show. It's a sort of anime comedy that most of the site didn't know about. But a short while after my arrival, two people (whom I will not name, you know who you are), one of which being an admin, began to question us about our interest in Hetalia. Eventually, it became an all-out fight. Other people in the Chatbox, who were just innocent bystanders, felt uncomfortable, and left. Accusations like "nerdgasms" and "yaoi fangirls" came out of these two. One of them even said we were "taking over the site with it", and if we wanted to talk about it, to "just leave and make our own site" Of course, we couldn't just stand there and resolve it calmly. We defended ourselves, for we were most certainly NOT taking over the site with it, and we weren't ignoring people by talking about it among each other. Hereafter, the two left, and so did I.

Can you see the nature of this site now, even not having been a part of these squabbles? >w>

Honestly..? Are we really that bad a community? I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Share this post on: reddit

Honestly..? Are we really that bad a community? :: Comments

Bloo
I've been trying to stop all this for a while Dead .o. No one ever listens..
screams I am inactive
Re: Honestly..? Are we really that bad a community?
Post Thu 29 Sep 2011 - 6:41 by screams I am inactive
i think that there is a lot of fighting, and part of it is because there are unrealistic cats. i mean, cat colors isn't too bad, my next life looks like thisHonestly..? Are we really that bad a community? 2nd_sp13 and no one has told me not to use it except for mossie. if anyone remembers, icey used to be totally unrealistic and an admin (think it was jay?) told me not to use it NICELY. if everyone stopped flaming others right away, it would be much better. and dead, even though i wasn't here for aura, i have seen plenty of other members use those smilies

yes, i know spark kinda looks like a white cat with chickenpox =w=
Pinely-san
Post Thu 29 Sep 2011 - 6:50 by Pinely-san
Maybe we should give WCC a time-out break. Maybe put the site down for construction for a few days or something. We WCCers need the fresh air xD
Flame
Post Thu 29 Sep 2011 - 6:55 by Flame
Don't put it down! I visit like 17 times a day and then I wont have something to do for 6 hours!
Pinely-san
Post Thu 29 Sep 2011 - 7:12 by Pinely-san
Exactly. Get off of your lazy bums and do something! XD
Anonymous
Post Thu 29 Sep 2011 - 8:42 by Guest
Deadly is so right I don't even know where to begin. These flamming, disrespectful, and just plain mean acts, need to stop. If someone is doing somethinf you don't like, ask them politely to stop.

Don't walk up to them and scream at them, because chances are, they will be dificult because of the way you asked them.

Good communitys operate on respect and caring, if we want to be one, we need to start showing more of it.

I know I have been involved in a fight, which thankfully is starting to cool down, so I'm not just saying this off of nothing o3o

The rest if us need to start listening to the peacekeepers of the site
Sleepy
Post Thu 29 Sep 2011 - 10:43 by Sleepy
You know, just telling people to be nice isn't going to help.

I think, every time someone instigates a fight, we should all shank them in the face without saying anything... Violence always solves your problems :D
screams I am inactive
Post Thu 29 Sep 2011 - 11:33 by screams I am inactive
Sleepystar wrote:
You know, just telling people to be nice isn't going to help.

I think, every time someone instigates a fight, we should all shank them in the face without saying anything... Violence always solves your problems :D

i agree with sleepz. some people instagate too many fights though.*cough*mossie*cough* we dont want to have peoples faces with like a bazillion scar now do we? =w=
Anonymous
Post Thu 29 Sep 2011 - 12:17 by Guest
Sleepy has a point, online violence always solves problems, just dont bring that into real problems or we will all be in jaill xD

The people who purposly pick a fight, need to go to time out *cough*mossie*cough* D:<
Because that is gonna make people like Snake leave. Snake cant leave, he's snake! D:
Moon
Post Thu 29 Sep 2011 - 12:41 by Moon
Are you serious, Dead? You're kidding me?

. . .

. . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

This is directed towards me, and only me, I can see. Dead is upset because not everyone agrees with him. Yes, I don't like Hetalia. I joked about it. But no one else got this upset about those jibes. None of the other Hetalia fans. And that Aura thing? R U SRS BRO? I said those faces remind me of Aura, I didn't argue or fight with you.

An all-out fight? As I recall, it was you who took offense. . .

Bloo, I'm sorry, but you haven't been doing much to stop any of this. :P I know you haven't been on, but . . there are no consequences for people who participate in these fights.

Dead, who are you to claim no other websites have fights?

We're a website run by pre-teens, filled with young teens, tweens, and kids. We're not going to solve our disagreements maturely. Can't you tell? I mean, this site reeks unsophistication (believe me, I love WCC, but it's true.) We have a bunch of nicknames as our usernames, an unstable staff (you guys are ruled as Jay > Bloo > Rain. I'm sorry. You should have equal power, but you don't. ;-;), we handle new members with a broken system, members post in creations (guilty), Random Stuff and Off Topic /w Chatbox receive the most activity, there is no formal systems to adding new things/deleting/fixing, there is only 'ya i liek tis ida' or 'nu u prep u sux'. That's just a few of the problems, but that's definitely not the point.

Here's my point. .

YOU CAN'T FIGHT WITH JUST ONE PERSON. IF YOU DON'T RESPOND NEGATIVELY, IT'S NOT FIGHTING.

If you feel like you're being targeted, contact an admin, ignore, or leave the discussion. It's not necessary for you to partake in the fight, and then complain about fighting.

K. THX. BAI.
Honey Badger
Post Thu 29 Sep 2011 - 12:44 by Honey Badger
Yea, I hate hearing all of the fighting. I mean, I hate that some people have cat fur which real cats don't have *cough*Tiger, no cats have bright red fur*cough* but I mean, couldn't we ask nicely for them to change it? I only joined this site because Ice wanted me to join, and I mean I love this site. But I am not above leaving it if the fighting gets to bad.
Flame
Post Thu 29 Sep 2011 - 13:02 by Flame
Come on! Make nice!
Sleepy
Post Thu 29 Sep 2011 - 13:07 by Sleepy
Checks and balances. If one of the admins become a psychotic dictator, do we get to shank them in the face? Coup de-whatever-it-was-called? xP
Anonymous
Post Thu 29 Sep 2011 - 13:25 by Guest
Woah...*stands back* yeah...I attually think you both have a point here. Moocow slightly more then Deadly (no offence)
I feel like staying out of this, really *le poof*

Honestly..? Are we really that bad a community?

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next