Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Me,Soot and dead Dark Forest and cats.NOT Envy,Drags,OR Mel!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

Me,Soot and dead Dark Forest and  cats.NOT Envy,Drags,OR Mel! Empty
PostSubject: Me,Soot and dead Dark Forest and cats.NOT Envy,Drags,OR Mel!   Me,Soot and dead Dark Forest and  cats.NOT Envy,Drags,OR Mel! EmptyFri 23 Sep 2011 - 13:20

Hazelnut twisted through the black trees.
"Sootshadow?" she called.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Me,Soot and dead Dark Forest and cats.NOT Envy,Drags,OR Mel!   Me,Soot and dead Dark Forest and  cats.NOT Envy,Drags,OR Mel! EmptyFri 23 Sep 2011 - 13:44

Occ- why would drags and Mel join? They in starclan .3. Sorry for the spam, saying "no drags" on the title makes me click it xP
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Me,Soot and dead Dark Forest and cats.NOT Envy,Drags,OR Mel!   Me,Soot and dead Dark Forest and  cats.NOT Envy,Drags,OR Mel! EmptyFri 23 Sep 2011 - 16:25

ooc-Drags and Mel are in THE DARK FOREST.
The did bad stuff,they can NOT go to Starclan!

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Me,Soot and dead Dark Forest and cats.NOT Envy,Drags,OR Mel!   Me,Soot and dead Dark Forest and  cats.NOT Envy,Drags,OR Mel! EmptyFri 23 Sep 2011 - 17:08

Occ- they are in starclan untill Ebs dies and chases them out
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Me,Soot and dead Dark Forest and cats.NOT Envy,Drags,OR Mel!   Me,Soot and dead Dark Forest and  cats.NOT Envy,Drags,OR Mel! EmptyFri 23 Sep 2011 - 20:16

ooc-No, If you do evil you f*cking go to Starclan >>

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: Me,Soot and dead Dark Forest and cats.NOT Envy,Drags,OR Mel!   Me,Soot and dead Dark Forest and  cats.NOT Envy,Drags,OR Mel! EmptyFri 23 Sep 2011 - 21:38

OOC: Hazel, chill. >>

In my opinion, killing just one cat doesn't make you DF material. You should only be sent here is yur cat is evil, pledged to the DF, killed lotsa cats, etc.

I don't see why Mel and Drag would be sent to the DF for killing one damn cat. Same goes for you, Hazel. >.>

Drags, the topic did say for you not to post here though, so you should respect the topic creator by not posting here when specifically told not to. ._.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Me,Soot and dead Dark Forest and cats.NOT Envy,Drags,OR Mel!   Me,Soot and dead Dark Forest and  cats.NOT Envy,Drags,OR Mel! EmptyMon 3 Oct 2011 - 5:54

Occ- sorry i begone now, not meaning to intrude. And i aggree with you Tigger, drags might join the dark forest, but Mel has no right to be there. With that said I leave so i no disrupt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me,Soot and dead Dark Forest and cats.NOT Envy,Drags,OR Mel!   Me,Soot and dead Dark Forest and  cats.NOT Envy,Drags,OR Mel! Empty

Back to top Go down

Me,Soot and dead Dark Forest and cats.NOT Envy,Drags,OR Mel!
Page 1 of 1