Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Making Friends....or not

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Domo

Domo

Clan/Rank : (Shine)- Thunderclan Medicine Cat.
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 655

Making Friends....or not - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends....or not   Making Friends....or not - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Sep 2011 - 19:47

"Thanks she purred." She heard a cat approching, and she turned around. It was Snakepaw. "Hi, Snakepaw!" She purred, and went up to nuzzle him. But the happiness soon weared off. "Snakepaw..." She whimpered, and fell down again.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends....or not   Making Friends....or not - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Sep 2011 - 19:50

"Snakebite",he corrected her. He could feel her sadness and he purred,"what's wrong"?

Making Friends....or not - Page 2 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends....or not   Making Friends....or not - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Sep 2011 - 19:50

Envypaws face grew evil as he though of something. "Hello brother, here to tell your friend how your mate murdered our mother?" he asked deviously "Thats not very nice, can't you see how much she is hurting?"
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends....or not   Making Friends....or not - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Sep 2011 - 19:52

Shinepool smiled softly. "Warrior now, huh?" She asked. "Nice."

"Well," She muttered softly. "Its Metalshard...Shes....D-dead..." She whispered, a single tear running down her cheek, and onto the forest floor. When she heard Envypaw speak, she froze. "Your mate..killed......" She mewed, in disbelief. She didn't know what to think now, She looked up at Snakebite, with wide, hurt eyes.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends....or not   Making Friends....or not - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Sep 2011 - 19:55

Snakebite just looked at his brother with harsh eyes,"I cannot control the actions of others, especcially Envypaw",he said.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends....or not   Making Friends....or not - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Sep 2011 - 19:55

Envypaw sighed "He couldnt care less, he probolly told Sootshadow to kill her." he looked at his brother with narrowed eyes "He never cared about her."
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends....or not   Making Friends....or not - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Sep 2011 - 19:58

Shinepool was confused, and depressed. She looked at Snakebite. "Is that who you are?" She asked him, with hurt in her voice, and her eyes full of fear.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends....or not   Making Friends....or not - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Sep 2011 - 20:01

Snakebite stepped aaway,"I didn't ask the she-cat anything. Metalshard was my mother yes but i feel only instinct, no real live for the she-cat". He turned away,"But I don't see why you must care when this cat is planing to kill the loved ones of everyone he knows".

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends....or not   Making Friends....or not - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Sep 2011 - 20:03

Shinepool looked down. "So, you didn't care?" She hissed.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends....or not   Making Friends....or not - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Sep 2011 - 20:05

Envypaw bared his teeth "You fox-hearted fool!" he hissed "You hated Metalshard, your probolly glad that horrible mate of yours killed her!"
He walked closer and sat next to Shinepool "I only evened the scores, I'm making her feel what we are feeling." he growled. He looked away "Of cousre you wouldn't know."
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends....or not   Making Friends....or not - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Sep 2011 - 20:10

Snakebite did not flinch at these words. " My mother was a good cat to her clan, yes. But I can't love a cat who would give their kit's to a deranged cat, my father. And where does it say that killing a warrior is good? You have inherated our father's soul Envypaw, and you will soon regret it".

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends....or not   Making Friends....or not - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Sep 2011 - 20:13

Shinepool watch the two brother argue. She couldnt bear it anymore. She hated violence, but not if she had to avenge someone...

She jumped in between the two brothers. "Stop it!" She hissed. "You are brothers! And Snake," She mewed. "I'm like a sister to you. I dont want you to bicker with my friend!"

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends....or not   Making Friends....or not - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Sep 2011 - 20:14

"She didn't leave us, Bumblepaw STOLE us!" Envypaw hissed. "Bumblepaw was a strong cat too, and im glad to have his soul, I will never regret my choice, you will brother."
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends....or not   Making Friends....or not - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Sep 2011 - 20:14

Shinepool was fuming now. "Stop it!" She screeched.

Occ- Metal has to go, She wants us to wait for her. We can continue tomorrow. I:

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends....or not   Making Friends....or not - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Sep 2011 - 20:21

Snakebite didn't contuine, He wasn't angry yet sad either.

OOC: lol k

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends....or not   Making Friends....or not - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Making Friends....or not
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next